Fashion Illustration Friday (Mostar Outfits Summer 2026)

 Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers! In this post, I'll share two new fashion illustrations with you. Yes, it's time for another Fashion Illustration Friday, a regular feature where I share my illustrations. I'll also shop my closet for some Summer fashion. In other words, I'll share more Summer 2026 Mostar outfits with you. I already shared a few in my last post, but there is more to share. Considering that the temperatures in Mostar reach over 40 degrees Celsius, most of these outfits will be night time outfits. I rarely go out doing the day. I've had fever for most of the Summer, so I don't need the extra heat. 

We'll start with my fashion illustrations! The medium for both of them is watercolour pencils on paper. I drew and then painted them earlier this Summer. One of them I have even cut out and I have been using it as a book marker ever since. 



Let's start with this illustration. It was inspired by this outfit, but since I already illustrated that outfit, I wanted to try something new and different. 

So, I ended up illustrating a colourful maxi dress. I also added a bouquet of flowers because I love flowers.  Maybe it's a Slavic thing. You know Slavic women usually get flowers at least once a year, often more. 


If you want to see outfits of mine I illustrated this year, click   1/ 2/ 3/ 4 / 5/ 6 /  7   / 8/ 9  10/ 11

This is what the sketch looked like in the beginning! 




Ever since I started this fashion blog, fashion illustration was a part of it. That is because I have been making fashion illustrations since I was kid. Below are some links you might want to check out if you are interested in my fashion illustration journey. I have around 225 fashion illustrations post on this little place to call my own!









This is how it looked like when it was almost finished!



I actually forgot to take a photo of what it looks like completly finished, but I promise to upload it tomorrow. Moving onto another sketch! 


a fashion illustration that I use as a bookmarker!





More fashion illustration links: 









81) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/10/fashion-illustration-of-day-modna_11.html
82) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2020/06/fashion-illustration-friday-my.html
83) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/02/fashion-illustration-wednesday.html
84)https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/02/fashion-illustration-of-day-green-dress.html
85) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-fashion-illustration-of-day-moja.html
86) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/03/fashion-illustration-friday-winter-to.html
87) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/04/fashion-illustration-friday-spring-in.html
88) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/12/fashion-illustration-friday-mint-blazer.html
89) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/06/vivianne-westwood-spring-2017-ready-to.html
90) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/08/fashion-illustration-of-day-girly.html



101) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/08/fashion-drawing-of-day-purple-and-red.html
102) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/12/sunday-is-for-simplicity-modna.html
103) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/05/making-of-acrylic-painting-fashion.html
104) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2014/12/fashion-illustration-of-day-modna.html
105) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/02/painting-of-day-choker-necklace-slika.html
106) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/10/fashion-illustration-of-day-modna_83.html
107) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-makes-dress-perfect.html
108) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/06/nina-badric-u-haljini-matije-vuice.html
109) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2015/08/illustration-of-day-ilustracija-dana.html
110) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/02/monday-fashion-illustration-versace.html

111) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2020/04/fashion-illustration-friday-ballpoint.html
112) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2020/11/art-update-fashion-illustrations.html
113) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/01/fashion-illustration-of-day-green-coat.html
114) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/01/fashion-illustration-of-day-winder.html
115) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/01/making-of-fashion-illustration-crtanje.html
116) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/07/fashion-illustration-friday-red-summer.html
117) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/09/fashion-illustration-of-day-true-red.html
118) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/07/fashion-illustration-art-friday-new.html
119) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2015/12/moje-modne-ilustracije-my-fashion.html
120) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/12/fashion-illustration-of-day-modna.html

121) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/04/customizing-notebook-with-hand-drawn.html
122) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/01/creating-flower-fantasy-with-help-of.html
123) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/10/fashion-illustration-friday-autumn-and.html
124) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/07/fashion-illustration-friday-summer-is.html
125) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/06/fashion-giveaway-winner-announcement.html
126) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/08/summer-isnt-over-yet-my-new-fashion.html
127) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/12/art-update-watercolour-pencil-female.html
128) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/11/fashion-illustration-friday-gucci.html
129) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2025/02/fashion-illustration-friday-black-with.html
130) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/10/fashion-illustration-friday-inspired-by.html

131) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/02/friday-fashion-illustration-two.html
132) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/02/fashion-illustration-wednesday-faux-fur.html
134) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2026/02/friday-fashion-illustration-new-sage.html
135) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/08/fashion-illustration-friday-hat-obsessed.html
136) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/01/friday-fashion-illustarion-dior-d-and.html
137) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/03/making-of-fashion-illustration-girl-in.html
138) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/06/fashion-location-illustration-of-day.html
138) ://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/01/fashion-illustration-friday-how-to.html
139) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2025/04/a-fashion-illustration-of-myself.html
140) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-girl-in-red-gown-fashion-illustration.html

150) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2025/02/fashion-illustration-friday-9-ways-to.html
151) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2014/12/illustration-of-day-ilustracija-dana.html
152) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2015/05/fashion-illustration-of-day-modna_7.html
153) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/03/illustrating-runaway-look-from-miu-miu.html
154) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/03/illustrating-catwalk-look-from-louis.html
155) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/08/ivanas-fashion-illustration-friday-new.html
156) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/11/fashion-illustration-pretty-in-pink.html
157) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/06/bookworm-girls-wearing-yellow-dresses.html
158) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/01/art-giveaway-win-3-original-watercolour.html
159) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/06/happy-first-day-of-summer-my.html
160) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2020/12/fashion-illustration-friday-my.html

161) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/05/making-of-fashion-illustration.html
161) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/02/fashion-illustration-mini-dress-from.html
162) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/12/fashion-illustrations-of-day-red-red.html
163) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2020/12/fashion-illustration-purple-gown-from.html
164) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/03/illustrating-catwalk-look-from-stella.html
165) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-to-make-3d-fashion-illustration.html
166) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/03/new-art-and-fashion-illustrations.html
167) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-make-fashion-illustration-kako.html
168) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/01/for-love-of-drawing-how-i-learned-to.html
169) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/10/fashion-illustration-of-day-how-to-save.html
170) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2024/12/an-earth-toned-outfit-for-visiting.html

171) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/02/fashion-illustration-zuhair-murads-blue.html
172) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/01/fashion-illustration-of-day-olive.html
173) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2017/12/from-sketch-to-painting-fashion.html
174) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/12/fashion-illustration-carolina-herrera.html
175)https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/02/friday-fashion-illustration-fashion.html
176) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/08/friday-fashion-illustration-new-autumn.html
177) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2025/08/friday-fashion-illustration-cherry.html
178) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-fashion-illustrations-something-new.html
179) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/08/fashion-illustration-friday-red.html
180) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/04/croatian-fashion-week-mateyaneira.html

181) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/09/fashion-illustration-friday.html
182) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/01/fashion-illustration-dress-from.html
183) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2026/01/friday-fashion-illustration-be.html
184) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/05/fashion-sketches-of-day-drawing-with.html
185) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2020/12/fashion-illustration-friday-d-spring.html
186) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/09/fashion-illustrations-of-day-rihanna.html
187) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/02/fashion-illustration-friday-magenta-coat.html
188) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/02/fashion-illustration-sunday-winter-chic.html
189) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/05/new-fashion-illustration-modern.html
190) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2016/08/fashion-illustration-of-day-modna.htm

200) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/03/what-i-drew-today-fashion-illustrations.html
201) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/04/fashion-illustration-friday-peak-into.html
202) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/01/fashion-illustration-of-day-location.html
203) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2026/01/friday-fashion-illustration-thank-you.html
204) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/10/fashion-illustration-friday-talk-10.html
205) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/02/fashion-and-location-illustration.html
206) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2018/03/fashion-illustration-of-day-inspired-by.html
207) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2026/02/friday-fashion-illustration-hvar-town.html
208) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/03/new-fashion-illustrations-pink-and.html
209) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2019/01/new-fashion-illustrations-louis-vuitton.html
210) https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2015/10/fashion-illustrations-of-day-modne.html


Fashion illustration watercolour pencils

I made this fashion illustration without a plan. I just free styled it and ended up with a girl with long dark hair and a maxi dress. I like how it turned out, and it serves its function as a bookmarker. Again, we have a bouquet of flowers!


Now, let us talk about outfits. I shopped my closet for all of these outfits I wore in Mostar in Summer 2026. Shopping one's closet is really not difficult. You just find the items that you like and then you wear and wear them again. You can see an example of what I mean in the collage below. For example, in the collage below you can see three ways to style a pair of nude sandal heels and two ways to style a clutch bag made of paper. Do you see what I mean? 


3 ways to wear a pair of heeled nude sandals
2 ways to wear an indie designer bag made from paper


Yes, I have quite a few outfits to share, so let's get started!

Let us now go through all the other outfits separately. 

Outfit number 1) A blazer styled with a black skirt (with a slit), nude sandals and a Lujka bag from paper


I wore this outfit for a walk. It was comfortable and I felt pretty wearing it. A win win! Now, let us do the sustainable fashion files for this outfit! 

Sustainable fashion files
How I wore these items before? 

The sage green blazer (no name, purchased this year in Angel's bouquet in Mostar) 


Two ways to style a dress! 




Outfit number 2) A casual styling of a long sleeved printed blue mini dress for a walk in Mostar

This blue Mojito dress is a recent second hand purchase. As you can see I already styled it two times. One of those times was for a casual walk, so let's do sustainable fashion files for that outfit first, and then we'll move to a more dressed up version of this styling. 

The casual version was very simple, I just wore a belt and put a little mobile case on it (that I borrowed from the hubby). I wore tropical print sandals that you have seen around forty times on this little place to call my own. 


Tropical print sandals (art brand)


I think I have more links, but I can't find them all.  I also wore black shorts underneath this, but I won't like that because I'm not even sure what shorts they are. Shorts are like leggings for me, I wear them under dresses and not on their own, so I don't see the point in linking them. I sometimes link leggings and tights if they are coloured or have a pattern or something like that. However, if they are just black leggings or shorts, how am I supposed to tell them apart from other leggings or shorts? Maybe they are the same black shorts I wore in the last post, maybe another pair, how am I supposed to know? 




Anyhow, I really like this casual styling of this mini blue dress with ruffles and long sleeves. The sleeves are long but they are light and sheer, making me feel like this dress is more a summer piece. Now, let us have a look how I dressed it up. I mean the easier way to dress up a dress is to wear dressy shoes, right? If you wear casual shoes, you usually have a casual outfit. Funny how the choice of footwear completely changes an outfit.



Outfit number 3) Blue dress worn with nude heels, green earrings and a clutch Lujka bag.

Blue mini dress with long sleeves (second hand, Mojito)

1-2) Two outfits I wore today (casual vs dressed up)

The nude high heeled sandals

11/12/13) 3 outfits I'm sharing today!

The clutch bag made from recycled paper (Lujka) 

1) Lujka clutch bag with a maxi pink dress and white vest for an Iliad review in 2026.

2-3) Lujka clutch bag worn with two outfits in this Mostar 2026 post.

4-6) With three outfits in this recent post!

7-8-9) With 3 outfits worn in the post I'm posting today!

The long green wood earrings (a gift)

1) For a visit to Hutovo blato with a camel blazer and striped mini skirt



Do you like my hairstyle? 

Hair hack of the week- a nice sleek bun is a perfect solution when you're short on time!

I wore this outfit for a visit to restaurant Romanca near Mostar. 
Here are more visits to this place: 


https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2021/09/a-floral-shirt-paired-with-a-line-skirt.html

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2022/04/a-vintage-white-blazer-blue-jeans-diy.html

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2024/05/inspired-by-vintage-edition-of-anna.html

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2024/11/the-luncheon-three-fat-women-of.html

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-secret-agent-by-joseph-conrad.html



We're not done with night time Mostar outfits. Here is another one, shot at Customer's bridge in Mostar. 


Outfit number 4) An off shoulder dress worn with driving loafers





How I wore these items before? 


The blue and white striped off shoulder dress (second hand)

Beige driving loafers (old)
With  multiple outfits here , here and here.







Are we done? Actually no! We have more night time outfits to share! Do you have a favourite so far? Yes, no? Let's more to outfit number five. 

Outfit number 5) a wide top paired with grey suit trousers and a blue beach bag

the flowy pussy bow colourful floral top (gifted)
1-2) Worn with two outfits, a casual and a dressed up one in 2024!

The grey cigarette trousers (old, part of a matching suit) 

First let me show you how I wore these pants on their before:




......and now let me show you how I wore them as a part of a suit:

1) See how I styled this grey suit with a dark blue velvet turtleneck, black boats and a magenta coat on island Hvar in 2020 (when I also wrote about the suit trend in more detail). 



4) The outfit I'm sharing with you today, where you can see how I styled this grey suit with a pale blue shirt, pale pink high heeled boots, a grey pepita coat, an oversized white, grey and pink plaid scarf, and a burgundy bag. 

5) Another outfit I'm sharing with you today, where you can see how I styled this grey suit with a camel coat, a burgundy top, a black mini bag and pale pink high heeled boots.




The leopard heels (old, no name) 
I have over 40 documented wears with this pair of heels on my blog. Who knows how many times I have actually worn them, seeing that I don't take photos out of all of my outfits? Probably more than a hundred!



The blue beach bag (gifted)- This bag is old, it's practically falling apart. 


3 night time outfits Mostar, do you have a favourite one yet? 

Among these night outfits, I actually liked the one with pants a lot. I don't like wearing pants in the Summer, but sometimes I make an exception. This time I think it worked quite well, actually. So, maybe that would be my favourite, just because it's a bit different.


I typically go out for a walk during the night or after the sun sets in Mostar.  The heat is making me sick, and this year it has been especially bad. 

Sometimes I will venture out in the morning or during the day if I have chores. In my last post, I showed you some day time stylings, and I have one for you today as well.  Now, all that is left is to share a day time styling. I have one of those, too! So, let's do it.

Outfit number 6) A red dress paired with Stanka Zovko lilac skirt!





How I wore these items before? 


The red bag (gifted) 

The red coral dress (second hand)


3) Outfit I'm sharing today!

The purple straw hat (gifted, no name) 

I honestly don't remember where I got this hat, maybe it was a gift. I thought it was my mom's, but she says it's mine. I think it is actually hers, but I won't mind going with it and borrowing it for a time. 
4-7) Straw hat with three outfits worn in this post


Ozz lilac skirt (by fashion designer Stanka Zovko)



More Stanka Zovko designs and items!





Thank you for reading and visiting!


Comments

Post a Comment



You may email me for any questions or business inquires.

Popular posts from this blog

THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO 2024 MOVIE REVIEW

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Warmth is important / Toplina je važna (Mostar)