Fashion illustrations of the day (red lip) / Modne ilustracije dana (crvene usne)

One evening, two fashion illustrations. I didn't use any reference. It was just me and my imagination.  You know, I'm not even sure if it is one girl or two of them. It was only after I had painted them, that I noticed that these two faces are quite similar. Perhaps it is the same girl? These two illustrations have another thing in common. Both of these girls are wearing a red lipstick- or is it one girl  wearing a red lipstick with two different outfits? Either way, it is all about the red lip. Never underestimate the power of a red lipstick. 

The first outfit is a combination of a purple sheer blouse with flare sleeves and blue jeans. The bag she is wearing is a clutch. A cute outfit, perhaps not suitable for this kind of weather but with a very warm coat and an additional layer of clothing it could work just fine. Layering, layering, layering- it is still all about layering. The second outfit is a similar combination, just the top is red in this case. Alright, you can't actually see the jeans on the second painting, but you can take my world for it. What can I say? Right now it is all about jeans and adorable tops in this head of mine.

 For those of you that are day dreaming of Spring and Summer, these two fashion illustrations can serve as an inspiration for the warmer months. Surprisingly, I'm fine with Winter- for now. Anyway, the medium of both of these is watercolour on paper. I honestly love these two turned out. That thin brush I bought is making my life so easier...and the shop assistant told me it can't be used for watercolour. Well, I guess she was wrong because it works like a charm. Have a great week everyone!

Jedna večer, dvije modne ilustracije. Nisam radila prema nikakvoj slici ili predlošku. Samo ja i moja mašta. Nisam čak ni sigurna je li u pitanju ista djevojka ili dvije različite. Tek kada sam ih naslikala, primijetila sam da su ova dva lica jako slična. Možda je to ista djevojka? Ove dvije ilustracije imaju još nešto zajedničko. Obje djevojke nose crveni ruž...ili to ili ista djevojka nosi crveni ruž sa dvije različite kombinacije? U svakom slučaju, naglasak je na crvenom ružu. Nikad nemojte podcijeniti moć crvenoga ruža za usne. 

Prva odjevna kombinacija se sastoji od prozirne ljubičaste bluze sa širokim rukavima i plavih traperica.  Nosi i malu torbicu bez naramenica. Slatka kombinacija, ne baš prigodna za ovo vrijeme, ali možda ispod jako toploga kaputa i još ponekog sloja odjeće? Slojevito odijevanje je još uvijek glavna stvar. Druga kombinacija je slična, samo je majica u ovom slučaju crvene boje. Dobro, ne možete baš vidjeti traperice na drugoj slici, ali mi možete vjerovati na riječ. Što reći? Trenutno mi se u glavi sve vrti oko traperice i slatkih topova.

Za one od vas koji sanjaju proljeće i ljeto, ove dvije modne ilustracije mogu poslužiti kao nadahnuće za toplije mjesece. Iznenađujuće, meni zima zasada ne smeta. Uglavnom, medij za obje ilustracije su vodene na papiru. Onaj tanki kist koji sam kupila mi je olakšao život....a prodavačica mi je rekla da se ne može koristiti za vodene boje. Izgleda da je bila u krivu jer meni je odličan. Želim svima divan tjedan!


modaodaradosti






modaodaradosti



modaodaradosti




fashion illustration


painting






modaodaradosti

#fashion



Let's connect on other social media:





Comments

  1. Beautiful illustrations!
    I just followed your lovely blog. Please follow back. Stay in touch.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous illustrations, love it:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    awesome as usual <3

    NEW TIPS POST | 5 Steps to Have Perfect Lips All Year.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivana, these are my favourite illustrations of yours so far! I love the sheer purple ruffle-sleeved blouse, as well as your use of shadow play. How amazing you created these in just one night!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ilustrations are beautiful! I love the purple blouse 💜💜💜

    Have a fab week sweetie!
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sviđa mi se ova narančasta kombinacija, baš je savršeno proljetna! Moram priznati da još uvijek ne dozivam vruće dane iako jedva čekam da ova grozna hladnoća već jednom prođe...zadnjih dana je zaista neizdrživo hladno ovdje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala...da i ja se nadam da će se hladnoća malo smiriti.

      Delete
  7. Woww, dear Ivana, these two illustrations are amazing, and the girl does look similar, indeed, so maybe they are the same and it came for you like a vision... we never know, maybe it is a person that will cross your way soon... we really never know. I loved the outfits, the sheer purple and the powerful red with cleavage... you are always so talented! Loooved these two illustrations! Hope you have a very lovely day, dear Ivana!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much darling! I actually like open tops and cleavage, just not on myself- I'm always afraid something might fall out;)

      Delete
  8. Bellissimi i colori di queste illustrazioni, le babbra rosse sono... WOW!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zaista liče :) Meni izgledaju kao npr. dvojajčane bliznakinje :) Tebi nije ni potrebno neko posebno nadahnuće jer ovo je dokaz da tvoja mašta i inspiracija rade kako treba. Crveni ruž nikada neće biti dosadan. Ja ga jako volim i nosim relativno često. Takođe bih nosila i obe kombinacije, a posebno su me osvojili karneri na ljubičastoj bluzi. Radujem se proleću ali što se mene tiče ne mora da požuri. Po prvi put otkad znam za sebe, zima mi ne smeta uopšte :) Super je što si probala da slikaš i na tom papiru upkros "pravilima" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. možda su dvije sestre, to mi nije palo ma pamet:)

      Delete
  10. adoro la camicia trasparenti, adoro i disegni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two different girls, Ivana, I am absolutely sure ;) Love thse illustrations here. Have a beautiful day, pretty.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am ready for Spring but not so sure if I'll ever be ready for Summer. LOL! Beautiful illustrations as always, Ivana.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty work!!!!
    Have a good week!!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful illustrations(as always)!xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't say enough how talented you're. These are really good! I love the colours and the hair of the second illustration. Very beautiful! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that reddish orange top! So pretty! You're definitely illustrating in style Ivana, because statement sleeves are in. Great job.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! The colors you used are just great! I really like to draw myself, so I enjoy seeing other people's art :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot :D

    My paiting arrived today +.+

    NEW REVIEW POST | Sea Greece: Gel and Scrub – Organic Product to Know.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post, dear! Looks amazing :)
    Hugs <3
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing! I love this pretty girl from your illustrations))

    ReplyDelete
  21. ;D

    Adorei essas ilustrações!

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Buona serata dolcissima Ivana!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  23. the ilustrations are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  24. A very interesting post !!! Thank you for your comment on my blog!!! 👌👌👌💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  25. La trasparenza che hai disegnato della camicia lilla è fantastica
    Brava brava

    ReplyDelete
  26. I looove how you drew the hair on these, it's so detailed and beautiful! :) Your talent never ceases to amaze me, hun. xoxo And especially considering that you just drew these from your imagination. Back in the day when I studied Art in college, I would always struggle to do that. I just needed something to look at as a model, I couldn't just draw accurately from my own imagination - I think that it's a real talent when people are able to do that so well! And it definietly looks like the same girl to me, or maybe they're sisters? :) xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, maybe they are sisters. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm full a lot of inspiration when it comes to drawing and I have a very vivid imagination, I suppose it all comes down to practice now. I need to practice more.

      Delete
  27. Seriously, I really can see how your art has developed! These are really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

HACKING MONICA BELLUCCI'S STYLE SECRETS