FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB

Welcome to another Fashion Illustration Friday, a regular feature on my blog. Today I have a quick watercolour pencil sketch to share with you. I sketched this lady with a blue bob without a reference. The medium for this illustration is watercolour pencils  (Staedtler brand, #notsponsoredScroll down to see the work in progress.  Friday is time for Fashion illustrations!
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
As you can see, I first sketched it watercolour pencils on mixed media paper from one of my sketchbooks and then I applied some water to it. The result is what you can see bellow. It is basically just a face and a hint of  a pinkish blouse (or perhaps a dress, who knows?).
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
I uploaded this watercolour sketch to Paint 3D and created a little design on it. I didn't have much time so I just coloured on top on an existing fashion illustration. Some day I might elaborate on it more. Who knows maybe this blue bob lady will inspire some look? This isn't the first time I felt inspired to draw someone with a blue bob, see here for an old watercolour painting of mine. 
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
LEFT: DIGITAL EDITION ON TOP OF  WATERCOLOUR PORTRAIT/ RIGHT:WATERCOLOUR PENCIL

MY FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS AVAILABLE ON TOTE BAGS
I rarely sell originals or take commissions, but you can buy most of my illustrations and paintings (in forms of  art prints  but also prints on various products, for example this fashion illustration tote bag ) here: IvanaKada.redbubble.com. I'm working on making my art available on other platforms as well, for now I also sell on arthaus. I'm not planning an independent store at the moment (maybe some time in the future). For any inquires, you can reach me by email. 
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
MY FASHION ILLUSTRATION PRINTED ON A TOTE BAG

#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
FASHION ILLUSTRATION TOTE BAG
#modaodaradosti FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: A BLUE BOB
FASHION ILLUSTRATION TOTE BAG
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are doing well. Take care and stay safe. 

Comments

  1. Hello Ivana, happy Saturday morning!

    It is so good to wake up and surf through my favorites and finding out another fantastic illustration by you.... great way to start a creative weekend.

    I love how you start with traditional resources and get a little help by digital / 3D. The result looks great, specially the expression and of course the bob, which reminds me of Anna Wintour of course hehe. By the way, those pictures with the flowers are amazing, they are a great prop to shoot with the illustration!

    Happy weekend,
    Pablo
    HeyFungi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The illustration looks lovely, you are very talented. Have you considered selling on etsy? It might be a good place for your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I opened a shop there on etsy but I closed it because I didn't sell anything.

      Delete
  3. Loved this post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another look into your creative process, which I love. The lady with the blue bob is no exception, although I do prefer the relative simplicity of your original watercolour pencil sketch! I hope you're having a lovely and relaxing weekend, Ivana! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this hair color - black with a blue glow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lady with the blue bob is very striking, your original picture is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps your blue bob paintings are giving you a signal to get a blue bob hair-do? Heheh. I hope you are well and taking good care of yourself. It's so inspiring to know that you are continuously channeling your creative energy through drawing and painting. I look forward to more! Stay beautiful as always :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually often draw girls with a blue bob. I was just thinking how I should make a comic book character out of it.

      Delete
  8. Love the bag! Awesome ruffles too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great bag! all the best to your ingenuity with your art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cool! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING IN MOSTAR CITY: A VINTAGE PURPLE BLAZER PAIRED WITH A FLORAL DRESS

SPRING IN SPLIT : 3 OUTFITS, ONE WORN FOR AN ART EXHIBITION

WELCOMING SPRING WITH 15 IDEAS TO COMBAT SPRING FATIGUE!

Let there be colour! (outfit post) / Neka bude boja (odjevna kombinacija)

Painting of the day (A Lioness) / Slika dana (Lavica)

21 WAY TO STYLE A MINI FLORAL DRESS (FOR ALL SEASONS)

Summertime in Mostar (black and white dress) / Ljeto u Mostaru (crno bijela haljina)

VISIT THE MAGNIFICENT MOUNTAIN LAKE BLIDINJE WITH ME!

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci