CHRISTMAS INSPIRED FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS

EN Hello dear readers! I was thinking of taking a break from art  related projects but then I decided not to and ended up doing even more art related projects. If I seem distracted or not myself in the future, that's probably the reason-  I'm really focusing on developing my art muscles right now and all the other stuff is sort of in the background. So, today I'm back with some more Christmas inspired fashion illustrations to get you and me in the mood for the holidays. The medium for these fashion drawings is mostly coloured pencils but I used markers on some of them as well. In addition,  I played a bit with digital effects. The illustrations are mostly done in fashion illustration style, girls wearing flowers or gifts and that kind of stuff. I'm working on improving the way I illustrating movement, so I made some of these for practice- and some of them I made for fun. My favourite is the girl in a red mini dress and stilettoes.  Which one is your favourite? Scroll down to see and read more. 

HR Pozdrav dragi čitatelji! Razmišljala sam o tome da se odmorim od umjetničkih projekata, ali nisam.  Zapravo sam radila i još uvijek radim na još više umjetničkih projekata. Ako se u budućnosti činim rastresenom ili ne svojom, to je vjerojatno razlog - trenutno sam usredotočena  na razvoj svojih umjetničkih mišića, moglo bi se reći te su  sve ostale stvari su nekako u pozadini. Dakle, danas se vraćam s još modnih ilustracija nadahnutih Božićem kako bih vas i mene raspoložila za praznike. Medij za ove modne crteže uglavnom su olovke u boji, ali i na nekima sam koristila flomastere. Uz to, malo sam se poigrala i digitalnim efektima. Ilustracije su uglavnom rađene u stilu modnih ilustracija, djevojke nose cvijeće ili poklone i takve stvari. Radim na poboljšanju načina na koji ilustriram pokret, pa sam neke od njih napravila za vježbu, a neke za zabavu. Najdraža mi je djevojka u crvenoj mini haljini i štiklama. Koji vam je crtež najdraži? Spustite se dolje da biste vidjeli i pročitali više.



INSPIRED BY MICA, SHEILA AND BLAIR + my previous INSPIRED BY POSTS starting with the most recent ones: 


.......AND: 
INSPIRED BY VIX (COLOURED PENCILS)

INSPIRED BY SHANAZ AND MARISA (2020)




That would be all for today. Take care and stay safe!
 

Comments

  1. Very Rich Colors - Stay Creative - Enjoy The Moment In Time - Happy Holidays

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the woman holding the little purse - she reminds me of blogger Lovely with her little Jacquemus purse, ha ha.

    The woman holding the present is holding it like it's an assault rifle (I've been watching action movies, so I have this on the brain!).

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. Yes, you're right- she is carrying it a bit like an assault riffle or at any rate the package has similar dimensions.

      Delete
  3. Definitely, have that holiday feel in these illustrations! Happy holidays. Hopefully, you are hybernating and enjoying the holidays. Windy and snow here. Brrrr... just glad to be in. Although, I do have to work tomorrow.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Fabulous outfits! Love the holiday feel. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same as Sheila about the lady with the tiny purse!
    How amazing that you are keeping up with honing your artistic skills, even if it tires you out.
    Happy holidays, Ivana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel happy seeing these! It says joy, fun !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great. Happy Holidays to you and your husband. Big hugs from Scotland x :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun festive illustrations! I love the shopping one of course! We were able to do our annual Christmas shopping trip this week which was lovely, even though we had already done our Christmas shopping! It was just nice to spend time together :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas week :) I'm so excited for the big day!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! They introduce a festive atmosphere :) I wish you a healthy, peaceful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me gustaron mucho. Te mando un beso y t e deseo una feliz navidad para ti y tu familia

    ReplyDelete
  11. These illustrations are so beautiful, I'm impressed by your creativity and talent.
    Happy holidays Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like so much your illustrations in Christmas mood.
    Dear Ivana, Wish you calm and merry Christmas- we need this especially during this rough year.
    I hope the next one will bring us much more light xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, all of them are so beautiful. You can make some pretty amazing cards with these illustrations.

    Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these, you really are on a creative roll! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful pictures! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let the old year 2020 take away all the problems, and the new year 2021 will give you happiness and many pleasant moments
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  16. So festive illustrations!
    I like how you illustrate movement, I've never thinking of it before! I should try practicing it too!
    I'm planning to draw a portrait for my sister to NYE and to draw decorations, so I'm gonna draw a lot these last days of 2020.
    Merry Christmas if you celebrate it today!

    xx
    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-cutest-festive-series-to-watch-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zaista su mi veoma lijepe ilustracije, inspirisane Božićem Novom godinom i praznicima. Svaka čast. Želim ti sve najbolje za blogdane puno ljubavi, mira, blagostanja ❤

    alekboras.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. First, I saw these fantastic fashion illustrations on your instagram, and I am happy to see again!!
    I always love seeing the way of your artwork! Both of the girls are so lovely with the mini bag and big present!
    Happy Holidays Ivana :)

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love the purple dress one too!! Ivana, you have such a talent.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderul illustrations.. you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous riot of colour and pizzazz! You've captured the effervescent spirit of the season superbly.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. NTT Express, we always put customers first, we bring chuyen phat nhanh dhl fast, quality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant