FRIDAY FASHION ART: HOW TO WEAR AN ARTY GRAPHIC T-SHIRT?

I have worn this baby blue graphic t-shirt two times recently so I decided to share those outfits with you. Besides sharing these two graphic tee outfits, today I'll show you more ideas for styling a graphic tee. So, if you're looking for ideas and tips on styling a graphic tee, you have come to the right place. I don't actually own a lot of graphic t-shirts but I do wear those I have often enough. Some of my graphic tees are quite old. I actually think graphic tees look even cooler when they're all worn out, especially if they are band tees and you are going for that rock chic look.This particular blue t-shirt is relatively new. I nicked it from hubby dearest. If you remember, I ordered it from my redbubble shop as a gift for him. The design on this t-shirt is in fact a print of one of my watercolour paintings. I gifted the original painting to parents if I recall well. New or old graphic t-shirts can be a great way to refresh your spring wardrobe. They can even look polish. Have you ever tried pairing a graphic t-shirt with a suit? 
STYLING A GRAPHIC TEE WITH A GREY SUIT, LILAC SOCKS AND MOCCASINS
This outfit is all about pastel and neutral palette, but then there is this graphic tee that dominates it. The print is all blues and green, but some of those tonalities are quite vibrant. I would say that this t-shirt matches my surrounding but that is kind of obvious because this painting was in fact inspired by island Hvar, so it makes sense it matches well with my present surroundings. I like the mix of styles in this outfit. The elegance of a grey suit against a graphic tee. It is an interesting combination, isn't it?
STYLING A GRAPHIC TEE WITH A STRIPED MINI AND PRINTED TIGHTS 
Another spring outfit idea I have for you today involves this pair of comfy moccasins again. I was asked whether they're branded, I don't think so and I can't recall where I bought them. Anyhow, here I paired this baby blue graphic tee with a striped skirt and printed tights. It was a very cute navy styling, all about that boat chic. Now that I live by the sea, I enjoy navy fashion even more. 
STYLING A GRAPHIC T-SHIRT WITH WHITE JEANS 
This is an older styling of mine, one that I have already shared. White jeans are always fresh and they are  a great option in spring time. If you don't want your t-shirt and white jeans combo to be to casual, don't forget to wear a nice pair of heels or just dressy flat shoes (if heels are not your thing) .
Now, if you really love prints, why not style your graphic t-shirt with a printed tote bag. Browsing my fashion archives, I discovered that I often wear graphic t-shirts with graphic tote bags, such as this one from my redbubble shop.  If you enjoy prints why not pair prints with prints? You can also pair your graphic t-shirt with a graphic skirt, graphic leggings or socks or even a graphic dress. 
a little place to call my own (art and fashion blog)
With that, we'll bring today's post to a closure. How has life been treating you lately? I'm still exhausted. Some nights I get as little as four hours of sleep. Work life is so hard right now.  I'm working extremely long hours. :(
That would be all for today. Tell me what look do you prefer?

Comments

  1. All your looks are so trendy Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looks. I love a tee with a cute skirt.
    Like the one with added tights.
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful looks.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All outfits are so cute I am in love with the tees You styled them amazingly well. xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=6040

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always liked artsy tees! Looks super cool and can be worn with so many different combos, whether we want to wear jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts, and etc. I love the combos that you rocked the shirt in!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wear your graphic tees so well! I've been trying to wear my graphic tees a little more often to change things up a bit as I've been wearing a lot of tees during home isolation! None of mine have special artwork on them like the one you made with your painting though! It's a fun combo with the suit :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We are having a quiet one at home, staying cosy as it's so cold this weekend! Winter is here early!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Styling tips!
    Love a graphic tee as it goes with literally everything.
    You can dress it up or down.
    Love the post!
    xxxx
    ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with a cute graphic tee, especially in the summer xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love graphic shirts. That looks great. What a nice boat :)

    xoxo Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  10. They really are such a wonderful way to add fun to an outfit Ivana. Especially when it's a painting that you did yourself. You have such talent.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be honest, I haven't worn or even owned any graphic tees for years, as they are not really my style. But they obviously fit in with your style and I love that you've found so many creative ways to wear them. I particularly love the baby blue one printed with that gorgeous painting of yours. That tote bag is gorgeous as well. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, my friend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you're enjoying your weekend too.

      Delete
  12. Great photos and nice styling :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember that picture of the boat! It's great that you make your prints on t-shirts. This makes the item exclusive, this is exactly what no one will have

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these graphic t-shirts and how you combined them. Beautiful outfits dear!
    Have a wonderful day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice graphics :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Painting on your t-shirt is so beautiful, I can imagine same painting on wall in my living room. I like how you style it and focus on pastel and neutral tones. Thank you for inspiration.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/beauty-of-freedom.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like so much this idea of fashion art. It's unique and original:-) so stunning t-shirt dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear Ivana, how you doing? Hope everything is going better in Hvar :)

    I love that art can be a part of fashion, actually fashion can be considered art in many levels and it is nice to see that your illustration can be a t-shirt or any other item if you find a format that suits your style. I love to see that you're rocking this graphic printed shirt with almost all your wardrobe, that's fantastic! Personally I love t shirts because they add the funny touch to my attires, but at the same time they are comfortable an easy to wear :)

    Love that you're taking your art to the next level!

    Have a lovely week ahead!
    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many cool outfits Ivana, the tee's are so unique!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this kind of tees Ivana, so thank you so much for your ideas!
    Have a nice week!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. a me piacciono moltissimo le t-shirt grafiche, sono un vero salva vita per l'estate: metti una tee grafica, un pao di shorts e via!
    La tua è super carina, mi piace moltissimo l'immagine che hai scelto di stamparci su e i vari modi in cui la hai abbinata, hai un capo davvero unico ed originale!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dearest Ivana,
    you look great in your self-designed graphic t-shirt - and the other outfits with graphic shirts look great on you too.
    Stay safe!
    🌻❣ Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2020/05/durch-wald-und-flur.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. That artwork on the first tee is so fun it reminds of summer in Croatia! xo ~Zia
    www.thehuntercollector.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Ivana, I like your graphic tee and of course the idea that it's based on your own watercolor painting. What a nice idea! I's a beautiful picture with the boat and the sea and of course it's perfect to the surroundings of the island Hvar!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I adore that kitten in your first photo!
    I don't own a teeshirt, they're something I haven't worn since the early 1980s when I used to wear them with black leggings and Doc Martens. You wear yours well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vix, that sounds like a great combo, I should try it. I love my doc Martens.

      Delete
  26. Great tips! I love graphic tees as well

    ReplyDelete
  27. So marvellous, love all of these looks, so beautiful. I hope you have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look very beautiful! 👏👏👏 Thanks for sharing! 🎀🎀🎀

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh so cute top darling
    Cute style
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Illustration on shirt is so beautiful. I really like it.

    New Blog – https://www.bibliothequeduparfums.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. So many artsy t-shirts, Ivana! I really love the layered look with the blouse underneath! Such a cool idea to style the shirts the artsy way!! Thumbs up! ;-**

    Journal Of Style

    http://www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh wow so many fun looks here! I think you have more graphic tees then you realize. I love the look with the white trousers and layered tee and the one with the short denim skirt, and love your two extra "accessories" : )

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those outfits with your graphic T-shirts are so great! It looks so comfortable that you styled with moccasins! I remember your painting of boats, and I love it :)
    Have a lovely day, Ivana<3


    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, dear Ivana, your collection of graphic tees is amazing! And I agree that graphic tees look especially good when they are worn a bit out. But you know also to wear graphic tees very well and even better the first shirt is shows your own, beautiful art!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ma queste magliette sono bellissime!! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just stopping to say hi! Hope you're doing well Ivana : )

    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are stunning photos! I love your collection of graphic tees and all the outfits you styled!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great outfit princess♡

    ReplyDelete
  39. love the artwork on the shirt, great styling, my favorite would be pairing it with a white collar, pants and pink heels.

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  40. Secondo me quella bellissima t shirt sta davvero bene con tutto ma con il tailleur pantalone ancora di più. Trovo questo abbinamento molto chic!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello Ivana
    Graphic tees are so fashion !! I think that if a blogger had a uniform it would have to be with a graphic tee ahaha !!!



    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your boat illustration and the ways you styled it (especially over the smart shirt and with the suit- great styling!).

    ReplyDelete
  43. Graphic tees are one of my favorites and they can be incredibly versatile as you've demonstrated with all of your styling ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  44. hvala, ja isto volim majice sa printovima.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how graphic tees are so in right now- they're fun to wear!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  46. You have found so many ways to style a graphic tee Ivana. They are all such cute looks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE