30 WAYS TO WEAR TROPICAL PRINT ART SANDALS

 Hello dear readers! Today I'll show you thirty ways to wear a pair of floral tropical print summer flat sandals. Wearing something thirty times is a great way to make that item sustainable. I always loved doing posts where I show you multiple ways to wear an item. As I read more about sustainable fashion I learned that 30 wears is the minimal we should strive for. Many bloggers I follow show multiple ways to wear something, for example Mica from Away from the Blue blog does 30 wears regularly.

 I enjoy putting together these posts with multiple ways to wear something but my numbers are often arbitrary.  Sometimes the number is under 30, sometimes it's exactly 30 (for example with this pleated skirt) and sometimes it's more than 30.  I think the main thing is to show how we don't always need to buy new things. Shopping our closets can be lots of fun. 

These leather sandals from Art brand are the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned. I  had another pair of these Art sandals years ago and they lasted me for years as well.  I bought this pair two years ago and I'm happy I've reached 30 wears with them (perhaps even more because I don't always take photographs of my outfits).  For example, I have worn them for last four days here in Split city simply because they were the only pair I packed. I have been wearing them a lot this summer. With this heat wave, a pair of leather sandals seems like THE only choice for long walks. 

 I typically wear them only in summer so it's great I've worn them so much. Browsing these outfits I realized I often wear these printed sandals with printed dresses. Scroll down to see all the ways I have styled these sandals. What is your favourite outfit from these ones? 


30 OUTFITS WITH PRINTED SANDALS



#1 HERE

#2 HERE
#3 HERE

VISIT NATIONAL PARK KRKA WITH ME #modaodaradosti fashion, art and travel blog
#4 HERE

WHAT I WORE RECENTLY: FIVE TRAVEL FRIENDLY OUTFITS #modaodaradosti
#5 HERE


WHAT I WORE RECENTLY: FIVE TRAVEL FRIENDLY OUTFITS #modaodaradosti
#6 HERE

#MODAODARADOSTI
#7 HERE


#MODAODARADOSTI
#8 HERE
#9 HERE


#10 HERE

#11 HERE

#12 HERE

#13 HERE
#14 HERE

#17 HERE


#18 HERE

#19 HERE

#20 HERE

#21 HERE


#22 HERE


#23 HERE

#24 HERE
#25 HERE



#26 HERE (not published previously)



#27 HERE



#28 HERE


#29 (not published previously)


#30 HERE


Thank you so much for reading and visiting. Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. These sandals have taken you to a lot of places and adventure! Lovely sandals indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty outfits! You definitely know how to use these sandals. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Like you I love these kinds of posts, it's so inspiring to see how people rewear things! :)

    I like these cute sandals - you have worn them so much and they work so well! they are cute with the block colour dresses as the only touch of print in your outfit - such a nice way to wear them!

    Hope your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were a great investment! Those sandals look fabulous with everything you've teamed them with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pair of sandals! They're not only gorgeous but, judging from your 30 wears, the epitome of versatility as well. I love it that that they are comfortable enough to join you on Summer walks too. I haven't worn my sandals as much as I would have liked this Summer. It's been the rainiest Summer on record so far :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all amazing outfits and lovely photos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on 30 wears, Ivana! You're definitely getting your money's worth out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sandals and definitely would wear the style as it looks so comfy. You look absolutely gorgeous in the vibrant tropical prints. I so love the dress with the purple abstract motif you wore to the beach. So eye-catching and you looked super chic there :) Hope you are well and keeping healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ivana,

    This kind of posts are always useful and inspiring and you show us that it is possible to use our clothes in many different ways, so the key is to get creative, not only buying :)

    I also follow Mica and she is very creative with this kind of posts, just like you! I think the key to combine the tropical or flower print is to pick a color block piece to create a contrast or a balance, I see that you implemented that in many of your options!

    All the best!
    Pablo
    www.HeyFungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, you've answered my question about the sandals here! I love this set of outfits- all so summery and happy-looking! I love the turquoise dress with the sort of knot-ruched detail!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

What To See and Do in Hutovo Blato Nature Park in Summer? Exploring Bosnia and Herzegovina's Hidden Gems #1

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

OZZ STUDENTS' FASHION SHOW, MENTOR FASHION DESIGNER STANKA ZOVKO (MOSTAR INTERNATIONAL FAIR)