A PALE BLUE GRECIAN DRESS + 17 WAYS TO STYLE LEOPARD HEELS

Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers. Today I'll show you an outfit I wore a week or so ago for a lunch date with my husband. Not that I need a reason to dress up. Once again I opted for this midi Grecian style dress. I accessorized with a blue necklace and a pair of earrings.  I wanted to give this pair of leopard heels another wear. Browsing through my archives, I was surprised to learn that I already wore this pair 17 times (perhaps even more because I don't always photograph my outfits). That means I have to wear them 13 times more to get to 30 wears. I have no doubt that I will be able to do that.  It's always good to strive for 30 wears because of fashion sustainability. I'm sure I'm neither the first nor the the only blogger who does think kind of thing. Among blogs I follow, sustainable fashion is a regular topic (or a way of life for some). I know Mica does 30 wears regularly, Sheila does fashion flashbacks, Marisa started showing different ways to wear an item in her weekly series, Vix , Ann and Kezzie are very sustainable with charity and vintage shopping.


 Like my fabulous pointy leopard heels, This pale blue midi pleated dress from Croatian brand Amadeus is also getting a lot of wear. I bought it this summer and I have already worn it five times. I'm already thinking how to transition it into Autumn. I definitely plan to wear it with this pair of heels again. Turning this summer styling into an Autumn one shouldn't be difficult. With a nice blazer and a pair of tights, this outfit would be perfect for early Autumn. Well, that's one of the advantages of having a fashion blog. It's like having a digital closet. It certainly makes it easier for one to have a keep a visual track of one's closet.

HOW I WORE IT BEFORE? LINKS FOR MORE FASHION INSPIRATION

Today's post won't be very long. We'll talk history of these garments  and that's that.
THE BLUE NECKLACE (old, a gift)- WORN HERE.
THE EARRINGS (no name)- worn HERE and HERE.
THE BLUE DRESS- WORN HERE, HERE AND HERE.
THE BEIGE BAG - WORN HEREHERE AND HERE





HOW I WORE THIS PAIR OF LEOPARD HEELS BEFORE? 17 OUTFITS 


#1 WITH A YELLOW JUMPSUIT AND AN OLIVE VEST
#2 WITH A YELLOW BLAZER, TOP AND BLACK LEGGINGS
#3 WITH A WHITE BLOUSE, A WHITE  DOTTED PENCIL SKIRT AND A MINI BLACK BAG
#4 WITH A LONG SLEEVED BLACK DRESS, AN OLIVE VEST AND TOTE BAG
#5 WITH A LITTLE BLACK DRESS AND A MINI BLACK BAG


#6 WITH BERMUDA JEANS AND A FLORAL SHIRT
#7 WITH AN ORANGE DRESS AND A STRIPED SCARF

#8 WITH A PEPLUM DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS



#9 WITH CROATIAN FOLKLORE SHIRT AND A FLORAL MINI SKIRT
#10 WITH A LBD, A WHITE BLOUSE, A BURGUNDY JACKET &BLACK MINI BAG


#11 FLORAL SHIRT, A BLUE PLEATED SKIRT AND A STRAW BAG
ONE YEAR LIVING IN JELSA ON ISLAND HVAR: 5 OUTFITS  #modaodaradosti
#12 WITH NAVY BLUE PANTS AND A MUSTARD YELLOW TURTLENECK SWEATER


#13 WITH A WHITE BAG, A WHITE BLAZER AND AN ORANGE DRESS


#14 WITH A MINI STRIPED SKIRT, A WHITE SHIRT AND A STRAW BAG
#15 WITH A BW DRESS AND A STRAW BAG


#16 WITH A BLUE GRECIAN DRESS AND BEIGE BAG



#17 WITH A WHITE CHERRY PRINT DRESS AND A NAVY BLUE FLARED SLEEVED JACKET



Thank you for reading and stopping by. Take care and have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Geniales combinaciones. Los zapatos son muy hermosos. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ivana, how you doing? I hope your week is going well and happy Friday!

    I loved how you defined this dress, as something that could have reminiscences from Old Greece and I can totally see why! The color, the cut and the shape and of course the pledges! Feels like a contemporary version of something that you spot in a statue from Athens! Lovely choice!

    I loved how you gave it a twist by adding something that is not obvious: the leopard print in the shoes! They look fierce and have an attitude to elevate any outfit to good level! Nice contrast and I'd say there's no reason to dress fancy from time to time, so a special occassion it is not necessary to pull out nice combinations and our favorite clothes!

    And I loved Mica's blog and how you both share with us the different ways to get the best out of our pieces!

    Pablo
    www.HeyFungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Мне очень понравилось голубое платье! У него такой нежный оттенок!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pale blue grecian dress is gorgeous, Ivana! I love the colour and the pleated skirt, and I love how you styled it with the leopard heels!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit for a lunch date! the heels are a fun touch of print with the blue dress :) Thank you for the shout out too! :) I really enjoy putting my 30 ways to wear posts together!

    Hope your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cool shoes..and you wear them so well! Lovely outfits. Love the Grecian dress! So love how you make your wardrobe sustainable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a few things to remember making your sustainable wardrobe..invest in quality ware and of course, don't gain weight. Unfortunately, mine fluxates..(which I can not spell). So therefore...I just have a cheap wardrobe. And I don't thrift as much as I used too.

    Thanks so much for the wonderful post. I hope you have gone dancing in those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quelle scarpe maculate mi fanno impazzire e abbinate all'azzurro polvere sono il top!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have got a lot of wear from these shoes, which are gorgeous. I love it with the peplum and pencil skirt. I really love it with this blue dress too, stunning. Mica blog is great at versatile fashion too. I hope you have a great weekend Ivana : ) xo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been swooning over your pale blue Grecian dress ever since you first bought it and showed it on your blog. As for leopard sandals, they are practically a neutral, aren't they, and suit lots of outfits indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, thanks so much for the shout-out, Ivana - what a sweetheart you are. :)

    I LOVE this beautiful dress - it's so romantic and floaty, and just lovely on you. I think you should definitely change up the tie belt for a more interesting one (a leopard belt??), and you could easily transition this into fall with a blazer and tights (belt the blazer over it?).

    My wardrobe is too large for me to transition a summery dress like this...which is why it often takes me so long to get a good number of wearings in of them!

    You've inspired me - I'm pulling my leopard heeled loafers out of the giveaway. I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a gorgeous dress. The color and silhouette are very pretty on you. Because the style is classic, feminine and elegant, you will surely be able to find many ways and occasions to wear it. I'm sure it will look very striking styled with a blazer and tights during the cooler months.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In the world of prints that can easily do double duty as neutrals, few are as versatile or glamorous as leopard print - a point that your slew of awesome outfits here highlights superbly.

    While I do not presently have much leopard in my closet, throughout the course of my life it it is a pattern I've worn a decent amount - including in shoe form - and which I especially enjoy pairing with shades of red. There really is little though that classic leopard can't partner with and that must surely be part of why it has been so enduring popular for many a decade now.

    Thank you for inspiring leopard fans everywhere with your 17 fab takes on styling shoes in this classic animal print.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    PS: That light blue dress is dazzling on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just realised that the Amadeus dress really does put me in my mind of my wedding dress. It was also pleated with fluted sleeves! It is such a gorgeous dress! You look so pretty in it. It was a clever choice to pair it with the leopard print heels- they are a good contrast!
    Thanks for the mention!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely dress and loving the other outfits too. Great photos too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit and all the other ways you wore your heels. They're such a lovely statement shoe!

    Ekaterina | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

Lake Mostar (revisited) / Mostarsko jezero (ponovni posjet).

OZZ STUDENTS' FASHION SHOW, MENTOR FASHION DESIGNER STANKA ZOVKO (MOSTAR INTERNATIONAL FAIR)