THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HIGHWAY REST STOP- ODMORIŠTE KRKA

Am I really blogging about a highway stop? Well, I am. It is not just any highway stop, it is one that has the reputation of being something special. It is located in vicinity of national park Krka. This is probably the most beautiful highway rest stop in Croatia.  Generally speaking, new Croatian highways are just fantastic and there are some really lovely rest stops along the way. However, this one tops them all. If you search the Internet, you will see there are many positive reviews on it. Odmorište Krka (translates as Rest Stop Krka) offers some fantastic views.  You can enjoy a spectacular panorama of Skradin town. There is also a nice restaurant and cafe. The whole area is immaculate. If you're taking the highway, this is the place to stop and rest. We took these images back in May, when we visited relatives that live in this area. As always, it was lovely stopping here. We had some coffee, snap some photographs and then we continued on our way. 



THE STORY OF MY OUTFIT- HOW I WORE IT BEFORE?
Once again, I shopped my closet. Who says that being sustainable isn't fun? 
You can see how I styled this handmade Croatian folklore blouse here, here and here
You can see how I styled this floral skirt here, and here.
See how I styled these leopard heels here and this bag here.


If you climb the stairs to the roof of the restaurant, you'll get access to even better views. 



Isn't this place amazing? Maybe I should feature it in 'TRAVEL WITH MY ART SERIES'. Bellow are the links in case you missed any of them.  

Comments

  1. Wow, what stunning views! You live in a beautiful part of the world, Ivana. Love those fun leopard shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I love wearing them. Leopard print is fun.

      Delete
  2. Just popped over from Vix’s blog to say hello. We holidayed in Croatia on my 50th birthday some years ago, staying in beautiful Rovinj.
    The highlight for me was the day all the artist came out of their studios and displayed their work on the streets. We bought two canvasses and have happy memories of our time there when we look at them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much for sharing that. I should exhibit my paintings outside some day too. That's a great idea.

      Delete
  3. What a nice views :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful backdrop! Love travels! I have blouse similar to yours. I have been using it as a light jacket for work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful times! I'm glad it's inspiring you for art projects. Lovely outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Wow what a view, it's breathtaking because it's so beautiful, in fact it's not very normal to have a view like that on a highway stop!
    As always you are very beautiful!
    xoxo

    marisaclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that view is absolutely breathtaking Ivana! I guess it's pretty unusual to have a highway rest stop with a view like that. I'd drive over and stop there simply to be able to enjoy that view! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is a beautiful place to stop! What great views! :) I really like your outfit too, the white blouse is lovely with the florals :)


    Hope you're having a wonderful day :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a view! I love that folksy blouse on you, it looks so good and must feel so cool and special on a baking hot day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This hand made blouse is amazing comfortable. Yes, it is a great choice on a hot day.

      Delete
  10. A highway rest stop? Wow, that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the most beautiful high way stop.

      Delete
  11. Love your floral skirt, Ivana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

OIL PASTELS VS. WATERCOLOUR PENCILS (SPLIT, FIRULE BEACH)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

What To See and Do in Hutovo Blato Nature Park in Summer? Exploring Bosnia and Herzegovina's Hidden Gems #1

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina

My new creation (outfit post) / Moja nova kreacija (odjevna kombinacija)