Thank you for 6.1 M views!
Hello dear readers! Yesterday, my husband informed me that my blog passed 6 million views. Today, it's already 6.1 million, so thank you all very much for your visits and comments. I didn't have anything special planned because I didn't plan to reach this number yet, so I'll just go ahead with the sustainable outfit& travel post I did plan to post today. Once again, thank you all for your support and comments. Blogging is definitely more fun with readers. According to Italo Calvino and Jorge Luis Borges, all writing exists in dialogue with the reader. So, in a way it is our readers that make our writing exist. In other words, you readers and fellow bloggers are a big part of this blog as well.
Exploring Dalmatia and Herzegovina in a Blue Grecian Dress
Today I decided it would be fun if I shared all the outfits I haven't shared so far with a blue Grecian dress from Croatian brand Amadeus. I wore this dress many times, and I haven't had the opportunity to post all my wears, so I thought it would be great to do it today, especially as I wore this dress to different locations and destinations. One of those location is where I left you off in my last post, that is Biograd na Moru.
Moreover, I think this is a also nice opportunity to talk about sustainability. For me sustainability is all about appreciating what we have and living in the moment. Gratefulness is a bit part of sustainability for me, being grateful for what we have and for the opportunities we were given. Sustainability is not just about what we do, it is also about how we think. If we learn to live more in the present, we'll be less tempted to indulge in the consumerist lifestyle. The change needs to start in our head. Sometimes it does not have to even be something new and different, but returning to our roots. Sustainability can mean simple things, like being a tourist in your own area, supporting small or local brands and artisans and so on. It is about doing not doing what everybody else is doing just because everyone else is doing it. Sustainability can be just about using your head for its intended purpose. Scroll down to see and read more.
1) BIOGRAD NA MORU (a small historical town located in Dalmatia, a region in Croatia)
Let's start where we left of yesterday. This is an outfit I wore for a walk in Biograd na Moru. The morning after the wedding, this is what I changed into. It will probably be no surprise to you to hear that I have shopped my closet again. I wore this styling for a walk around the place. Below you can see a few more photographs from our walk. I will also leave you with links for my previous visits to Biograd.
2021 Visit Biograd na Moru with me- part one // Visit Biograd na Moru with me- part two //Visit Biograd na Moru with me- part three
2026 Fashion illustration in Biograd na Moru
Now, let us talk about sustainable fashion files. Let me show you how I have been shopping my closet for years!
The black kitten heels (no name)- Fun fact, I actually glued these shoes before this trip. They have fallen apart but I managed to prolong their life somewhat. So, extra points for sustainbility when it comes to this pair.
The sage green blazer (no name)
1) See how I styled this blazer with matching pants, a burgundy bag and, a shirt and a scarf.
2) See how I styled it with matching pants, black heeled biker boots, a scarf and a beige coat.
HOW I WORE THIS GRECIAN BLUE AMADEUS DRESS BEFORE?
1. Here - with sandals and a mini ratan bag
2. Here- with statement necklaces a summer straw bag
3 & 4. Here- Two WAYS to Style The Blue Dress
5. Here- with Blue tights, a white blazer and a pair of pink heels
6. Here- See this blue midi dress layered with a red blazer and a grey coat
7. Here - With comfortable flat tropical sandals for a relaxed vibe
8.How to style a pale blue summer dress? Here I wore it with leopard heels and a white vintage blazer.
9. Blue dress worn with a leopard denim jacket, a pair of leopard heels and a black belt bag.
10. Blue dress styled for winter with a burgundy tartan winter jacket, brown boots and a bag.
11. With a brown leather winter coat with faux fur collar
12. With a pair of black flip flop sandals and a straw bag for a summer visit to Jelsa
13. Blue dress worn with pink heels and a mint blazer
14. Amadeus baby blue dress worn with blue tights, red and white startas and a matching blue shirt
2) MEĐUGORJE (located in Herzegovina, a region in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Next stop is Međugorje in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I wore this outfit some years ago, but I didn't manage to share the images before. As you can see, here I styled this Amadeus dress with blue tights, beige loafers, a burgundy bag and a red blazer. I already shared the links for the dress, let us add other links.
Sustainable fashion files- How I wore these clothing items before?
The blue tights (no name)- I don't usually link tights, but since they are coloured tights, maybe they can be seen as a fashion accessory? I do often wear these tights with this dress!
1) ....with this same amadeus dress and Croatian coat of art startas sneakers
2)...with this same dress and leopard heels and denim jacket.
3...) with a tie-dye blue dress, white sneakers and a white blazer
4) ...with a A-line white cherry print dress, a pink blazer and pink boots
5) ....with this same Amadeus dress, pink heels, mini beige bag and white blazer
7)...with burgundy checkered jacket, pink sweater, graphic mini bag and brown boots
Burgundy bag (no name)
MEĐUGORJE- A GREEN OASIS OF PEACE AND QUIET- Being sustainable with travel is another great idea if you are looking to make a difference. You can do it by being a local tourist and exploring the areas you would otherwise visit for various. Medjugorje is one of the most visited Christian pilgrimage sites, but you can also come to enjoy the nature and ethnological tourism. If you're interested in visiting Herzegovina, Međugorje is definitely worthy of a visit. Where to learn about Međugorje? Well, my blog among other places. :) So, to see and learn more about Međugorje, you can also visit my old post shot at this location and find more information there. It really is a lovely and peaceful place. Perfect for lovers of rural tourism and fine dining. There are some amazing restaurants in this area! Herzegovina cusine is generally speaking very impressive.
3) JELSA (ISLAND HVAR, DALMATIA, CROATIA)
Moving onto our next destination and that is Jelsa. I wore the outfit below for drinks with my significant others. This was obviously a pretty casual styling. Shall we do the sustainable fashion files? Let's do it!
The crossover patch bag (no name)
1) See how I styled it here with a maxi green dress and sneakers.
The tropical sandals (art)
1-30) I reached 30 wears with this pair of tropical print sandals in 2021.
31) ...with a preloved floral maxi dress.
32) ...with a yellow top and black floral skirt.
33-34)...with two outfits in Summer in Mostar (with a blue and a green dress)!
35-36) ...with two outfits (blue & grey dress) in this post.
37) ...with a striped skirt and a vintage neon green blazer.
38) ...with Ozz pants and a yellow t-shirt!
39) ...with Boho vibes blue mixed print dress.
40) ...with a dark floral mini skirt.
41- 42) ...with two outfits (Ozz lilac skirt & denim skirt combo) in this post.
43) ...with mini navy print skirt and a golden belt.
44)...with a dusty pink skirt and a striped puffed sleeve C&A blouse.
45) ...with a dark cherry print dress and tights.
46) ...with a vintage white blouse and dusty pink skirt.
47)...with a grey tulle skirt and a white blouse.
48)...with a black swimsuit and a grey mini skirt.
49) ...with a mini floral ruffled dress and a straw hat.
50)...with a white cherry print dress and a straw hat.
51) with an OZZ lilac floral skirt and a red top.
Once again, thank you so much for visiting, commenting and for being here in this digital space to call my own!












Quel vestito è stupendo, Ivana! Ed il colore ti dona anche moltissimo, secondo me!
ReplyDeleteMi piacciono tutti i modi in cui l'hai interpretato, specialmente sfruttandolo come gonna e nascondendo la parte sopra!
Baci!
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/