FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: INSPIRED BY SUMMER STYLE


Time for another FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY! Today I'll share four fashion illustrations with you. The medium for all these four illustrations is coloured pencils on A4 regular printing paper.  The materials used weren't anything fancy, but I still wanted to share these. I drew two of these sketches without a specific reference. The outfits illustrated were a product of my imagination. However, the other two fashion illustrations were drawn with a reference. I was inspired by two fashion bloggers and I drew the summer outfits they were wearing. The illustrations are drawn in classical proportions, not elongated ones that I often use for fashion sketches. I do draw in different styles, sometimes the choice of style depends on the artistic effect I'm going to and sometimes just on  my mood (especially when I'm not doing anything particulary ambitious). Scroll down to see and read more!

Oggi torno con un nuovo post- Venerdi dedicato alle illustrazione di moda (Fashion Illustration Friday)! Oggi vi mostro le mie nuove illustrazioni di moda (4 illustrazioni in totale). Il medium artistico per tutte le illustrazioni sono le matite colorate su carta da stampa A4. I materiali utilizzati non sono niente di speciale, ma volevo condividerle con voi nonostante. Ho disegnato due di queste illustrazioni senza un riferimento specifico. Gli outfit illustrati sono un prodotto della mia immaginazione. Tuttavia, le altre due illustrazioni di moda ho fatto con un riferimento. Sono stata ispirata da due fashion blogger e ho disegnato due look estivi che indossavano. Le illustrazioni sono disegnate in proporzioni classiche, non allungate (come quelle che uso spesso per le illustrazioni di moda). Disegno in stili diversi, a volte la scelta dello stile dipende dall'effetto artistico che sto cercando di realizzare, ma a volta dipende solo dal mio umore (soprattutto quando non sto facendo qualcosa particolarmente ambizioso). Continua leggere per vedere e sapere di più!


Vrijeme je za još jedan PETAK MODNE ILUSTRACIJE! Danas ću s vama podijeliti četiri modne ilustracije. Medij za sve ove četiri ilustracije su obojene olovke na papiru za redoviti tisak A4. Korišteni materijali nisu bili ništa posebno (u prijevodu jeftin papir i olovke), ali ja ove ilustracije svejedno želim podijeliti. Dvije ove modne skice nacrtala sam bez posebne reference. Ilustrirana odjeća proizvod je moje mašte. Ostale dvije modne ilustracije, međutim, nacrtane su prema fotografijama. Inspirirale su me dvije modne blogerice i crtala sam ljetne kombinacije koje su nosile. Ilustracije su crtane u klasičnim proporcijama, a ne izduženima koje često koristim za modne skice. Radim u različitim stilovima, ponekad izbor stila ovisi o umjetničkom dojmu koju nastojim postići, a ponekad samo o mom raspoloženju (pogotovo kad ne radim ništa posebno ambiciozno). Nastavite čitati da biste saznali više! 

TOP: OLD+ DIY PAINT JOB/ SKIRT: VINTAGE/ HEELS (OLD+ DIY POM POMS) 
These two fashion illustrations display different outfits, but both of them are vivid in colour. The first lady is wearing a purple dress and a green hat (let's call her Charlotte) and the other lady (let's call her Emily) is wearing a voluminous yellow gown. In summer time, I love going for vibrant outfits and illustrating them is just as fun. With the help of editing magic I transported Charlotte and Emily to island Hvar. These ladies are also available as prints in my Redbubble shop

Queste due illustrazioni di moda presentano abiti diversi, ma entrambi in colori vivaci. La prima donna indossa un abito viola e un cappello verde (la chiamerò Charlotte) e l'altra donna (la chiamerò Emily) indossa un voluminoso abito giallo. In estate, adoro indossare abiti vivaci e anche illustrarli è divertente. Con l'aiuto della magia (che si chiama il montaggio) ho trasportato Charlotte ed Emily sull'isola di Hvar. Queste donne sono anche disponibili come stampe nel mio negozio Redbubble.

Dvije modne ilustracije koje sam nacrtala prikazuju različite kombinacije, ali obje u živim bojama. Prva dama nosi ljubičastu haljinu i zeleni šešir (nazovimo je Charlotte), a druga dama (nazovimo je Emily) nosi voluminoznu žutu haljinu. U ljetnom vremenu volim nositi živopisnu odjeću, a  ilustrirati ju je jednako je zabavno. Uz pomoć uređivanja čarolije prevezla sam Charlotte i Emily do otoka Hvara. Te su dame također dostupne kao otisci (printovi) u mojoj Redbubble trgovini.

INSPIRED BY SELVAGGIA AND PAOLA- SUMMER STYLE 
Now, we're coming to the 'INSPIRED BY....' part of this post. You see, today I also illustrated two fashion bloggers, Selvaggia from Don't Call Me a Fashion Blogger and Paola from Express Yourself blog. Selvaggia is wearing a black dress and Paola a white one, both of these looks are simply ideal for  summer. I'm still very much into summer, although I have started planning my autumn outfits. I want to enjoy the summer while it lasts and I suppose that is reflected in my illustrations as well. The medium for both of these fashion sketches is also coloured pencils (and a touch of marker). 

Thank would be all for today. If you like these sketches, don't forget to check out my other posts about fashion illustration. INSPIRED BY is a regular feature on my blog and I use it to post my illustrations of other fashion bloggers. As you know, fashion illustration is a big interest of mine. 
Besides INSPIRED BY illustrations, I also make all kinds of fashion illustrations, from those inspired by runaway looks to those depicting my own creations. Moreover, I like experimenting and leaning new things. I work with different mediums and I create fashion illustrations in different styles, anything from artistic ones to proper fashion illustrations. If you want, you can also check my previous posts about fashion illustrating. Bellow you can find my selection of posts:

I will link up this outfit with Nancy's Fancy Friday Linkup! Why not head over her blog join the fun yourself? As always, thank you for reading and commenting!

Comments

  1. Wonderful sketches Love all the inspos here The yellow dress match the trees outside as you put it just above the window it looks like the same tones and colours I am a big fan of nature and fashion Great bloggers inspirations too Love them xoxo Cris

    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/08/you-are-in-charge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketches and I like your fun statement shoes in your outfit too, they are really pretty! It's alwasy nice to see what creative things you've done in your blog posts :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend! We are enjoying summer-like weather despite it being winter, it's so nice!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pics and illustration sketches. Fantastic look out of the window.

    Many greetings Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so lovely having such an artistic creative outlet; I can imagine it consumes all of your thoughts while creating them! Happy to see your illustrations being places in different - and beuaitufl! - location :) I hope you're having a lovely weekend Ivana!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle, have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  5. You are so creative and artistic, my dear! I wish I could draw like that but alas I can't. It seems that talent has passed me by, although both my Dad, my sister and her daughter are quite talented. My favourite of your illustration must be the first one, the lady wearing that magnificent purple gown and green hat! I just love purple and green together. Oh, and I kept looking at your amazing shoes too! Have the loveliest of weekends, Ivana! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. These were my wedding shoes so I'm quite fond of them, I especially like the pom pom detail that I added myself by sewing pom pom material (that I bought in a curtains shop).

      Delete
  6. I love these sketches! My favorite is the black mini dress look - so cute!

    xx Avalon from Simply Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a creative illustrations love all of them

    https://www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Обожаю когда ты показываешь свои рисунки! Оно очень классные!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ilustracije ti svaki put izgledaju sve bolje, sjajna si! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such an amazing artist Ivana! My favorite is the black mini dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the two illustrations inspired by the two bloggers! They turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your skirt!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Illustrations <3 Also lovely Pics!

    Happy Sunday, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ivana you are an artist! I am in love with your ilustrations since I saw Natalia :)
    xxx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Ivana, all your illustrations are again fantastic and I love that you transported the first two to island Hvar - the perfect location for the wonderful summer looks! And I'm impressed that you post now in 3 languages, wow! Also the inspirations you got from Francesca and Paola are perfectly implemented - these illustrations are adorable, too. Love also the classy late summer look you show today. Today in Bavaria it is super hot, what I honestly like and in the background I hear march musik as today in our neighbour village there is a huge music event :) Happy Sunday, dear Ivana!
    Liebe Grüße, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such talent! I especially love seeing the ones where you've gotten your inspiration from an actual person. It's so fun to see how closely you recreate their positions, too. I love the ones where you've cut them out and put them against beautiful backdrops. You're so creative! And your top and skirt are just gorgeous - I love that color blue and I'd love to know where you found that shirt. And those shoes with pom poms - those are so cool!

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top is a hands me down with some DIY touches ( I painted it myself). I have no idea where it was originally from. The pom poms were a DIY project - a very fun one.

      Delete
  17. Dearest Ivana,
    your fashion illustrations are marvelous again! I like all the outfits - no matter if they are inspired by your imagination or inspired by other bloggers. I would like to dress myself with the green hat and the matching pink-purple dress :-))
    Hugs my dear and happy Sunday,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2019/08/strand-picknick-monis-sommerfest-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh ma una sono io!!! Che onoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Mi mandi il disegno via mail???? Me lo metto sulle storie!
    https://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your illustrations are fantastic Ivana!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice illustration sketches. You have your own very cute style :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post Hun, you're so talented! x

    Grace Louise || http://gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always love your fashion illustrations! All 4 of them are beautiful. My favorite is the black dress illustration!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post dear, so beautyful ilustracions

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ivana,
    Your illustratios are so lovely. You are an artist.
    kisses
    Inventando com a Mamãe / Instagram  / Facebook / Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!