INSPIRED BY MICA, SHEILA AND BLAIR (FASHION DRAWINGS)

Hello there! I'm back with more fashion illustrations featuring bloggers I love and follow and you know what that means. It's time for yet another Inspired by...post, that is, a regular feature on my blog where I illustrate and recommend bloggers. This time I illustrated Mica from blog Away from Blue  (these two outfits and this oneSheila from  Ephemera  (this outfit HERE ) and Blair from Atlantic Pacific. Scroll down to see and read more. 

Despite this being a regular feature, I don't think it ever happened before that I posted six Inspired by posts in a course of a week  or done so much illustrations in a relatively short span of time. I'm also currently working on some other art projects, such as landscapes and destination paintings. The way I was able do that was by putting all my time or energy into it.  My days lately are basically a circle of WAKE UP- ILLUSTRATE-BLOG-SLEEP-REPEAT. Today I have finally left my house, if only to buy new art supplies and go for a walk in the park. I wore my trusted dr. Martens, a green knitted scarf, a dress and warm faux fur (but real leather) coat. All the clothing items are old and you will forgive me if I don't link them up, I'm way to tired and besides this post is not about me, but about the bloggers I illustrated.  Before we get to that, let's have a look at the my previous INSPIRED BY POSTS starting with the most recent ones: 

.......AND: 
INSPIRED BY VIX (COLOURED PENCILS)



INSPIRED BY BLAIR FROM ATLANTIC PACIFIC
I love Blair's unique, colourful and feminine style that made her so famous. This outfit I illustrated  consists of  a red tulle skirt, caramel boots and a black sweater. I wanted to link up the photo reference I used for this photo sketch, but in the meantime the photograph of this outfit disappeared from her site, or at least I couldn't find it so I linked the post I think it was in. It is often harder to navigate sites of professional or famous bloggers because there are so many product links, pop up windows, ads and things (and that is fine by me, let people capitalize on their success, they've earned it), but sometimes is really challenging to find what you are looking for. Anyhow, I think this is a chic outfit. I love the combination of red, blue, black and brown. 


MICA- ILLUSTRATING TWO BLUE DRESSES AND A PINK MONOCHROME MAXI DRESS STYLING 
I sketched three outfits that Mica wore, two of them are blue dresses and one is a pink monochrome maxi dress. Three different outfits, all of them very pretty and fun to illustrate. I used coloured pencils for these sketches, just like for all the illustrations I'm sharing with you today.


Another fabulous outfit consisting of a blue sweater, a gold skirt and brocade boots. I like the combination of blue and gold, especially on the boots. A lovely statement necklace was also a part of this outfit but I forgot to illustrate it. I also did a digital version of this fashion sketch because it was hard to capture the gold dress with my coloured pencils so I coloured it digitally. I don't know much about digital art, I do plan to learn more even if I think that traditional mediums are a better fit for me. 


That would be all for today. As always thank you for reading and visiting. Take care!


Comments

  1. More great sketches. I know Mica's blog :-D

    Loving you outfit and photos too, you look so warm in the coat :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses! Cozy coat you are wearing! Snow in the forecast here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So love the flow of the dresses. Awesome sketches!

      Delete
  3. Woo, I love it, Ivana! You got my hair and glasses perfectly! Thank you so much - I'll link back in tomorrow's post. :)

    You're so skillful and talented - and I'm very honoured. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you so much for illustrating me so beautifully! I'm honoured! that pink tiered dress outfit is one of my favourites too! Thank you :)



    Hope that you are having a great week :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! What a wonderful idea and post. Sheila is one of my closest friends: I've met her in person twice and Zoomed with her last month. You capture her distinctive, stylish look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. So great you two got to meet and chat.

      Delete
  6. Hello
    I love this item on your blog, Ivana, and the bloggers you chose I know her work, I can recognize Mica by her bags ahahah !! Blair is a fashion icon, I love her work, I love her colorful outfits !! And, I love your art !!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspirations, awesome idea for this post❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have very fine jacket. Beautiful illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The illustrations are lovely. I can't say which one is my favourite as all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come sempre le tue illustrazioni sono bellissime, Ivana!
    Blair è una sicurezza in quanto a stile, con lei c'è davvero l'imbarazzo della scelta quanto ad ispirazione, ma mi sono piaciuti moltissimo anche gli altri look, il maxidress rosa di Mica lo ricordo anche io, è davvero bello!
    Ma devo ammettere che è l'ultima illustrzione quella che mi piace di più, non tanto per il look, ma per come hai reso tessuti e colori! :)
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a brilliant idea! I love this! And I so know Mica and Marisa, I have been reading and following their blogs for quite some time now. So creative and inspiring love this post.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tutte belle Ivana, come sempre riesci a catturare lo spirito di ciascun look!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super belli i disegni e gli outfit e il tuo parka mi sembra caldissimo, oltre che super stylish!
    (Grazie x il link)
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are certainly using the time on your hands wisely and very creatively! As I don't know Blair or her blog, I am not cut out to judge your illustrations, but I'm sure it is spot on as always; Mica and Sheila, on the other hand, I'm following too, and you've captured them and their outfits to perfection. Wishing you a lovely weekend, Ivana! xxx P.S. I'm showing the illustration you've done of me in today's post :-))

    ReplyDelete
  16. With so many lovely outfits, it's no wonder you had some extra inspiration this week. It's always enjoyable to see your fabulous fashion illustrations and all these colorful outfits really put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rowena. Colourful outfits make me happy too.

      Delete
  17. Fantastic! I love Sheila, she is such a fun women and Blair always wears the most beautiful color combinations. Mica always finds fantastic bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WoW! You’re so gorgeous!��

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's amazing how you sketch so much, which is truly the secret of getting so good!!
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's lovely to see you enjoying your art so much! those are brilliant creations. I could tell it was Sheila immediately. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are such lovely illustrations! I actually visit Mica's and Blair's blogs (although I haven't been on Blair's for a while). You really did their outfits justice.

    Ekaterina | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay!!!!!!! I love that you illustrated Sheila! She is such an inspiration and you captured her brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING IN MOSTAR CITY: A VINTAGE PURPLE BLAZER PAIRED WITH A FLORAL DRESS

SPRING IN SPLIT : 3 OUTFITS, ONE WORN FOR AN ART EXHIBITION

WELCOMING SPRING WITH 15 IDEAS TO COMBAT SPRING FATIGUE!

Let there be colour! (outfit post) / Neka bude boja (odjevna kombinacija)

21 WAY TO STYLE A MINI FLORAL DRESS (FOR ALL SEASONS)

Painting of the day (A Lioness) / Slika dana (Lavica)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

Summertime in Mostar (black and white dress) / Ljeto u Mostaru (crno bijela haljina)