HIKING IN VRBOSKA (PLUS FEBRUARY, MARCH AND APRIL RECAP)

Hello dear readers! How are you? Life has been somewhat stressful lately, so I'm very thankful for every opportunity to go hiking in nature. Often I'm pressed for time, but these walks do always bring a smile on my face. These images have actually been taken back in March, during two hikes in Vrboska (at the other side of the bay, so you can actually see Jelsa in the background). Now, I've blogged about Vrboska a number of times, so not to repeat myself here are links to my previous posts about this charming village here, here, here and here. I don't know about you, but I'm so looking forward to getting some rest this weekend. Truth been told, I'm feeling tired most of the time. Online school is difficult for anyone involved. This is a new and uncharted territory we are all treading here.  There is still so much to do before this school year ends. Lord helps us. 

FEBRUARY, MARCH AND APRIL RECAP
Instead of posting more photographs or preparing collages, I'll just share links to my posts published in February, March and April. I blogged about things I normally blog about, so nothing out of the ordinary. I won't comment much on the two outfits I'm posting today because I covered all of these items a number of times. The first styling is all about simplicity with a red accent in form of a basketball cap. The sun is strong on island Hvar, so I like to wear a baseball cap to protect my face. The second outfit (you'll see it shortly if you continue scrolling) is also a comfy hiking styling featuring a sweater dress and leggings (one of the most comfy combos).  I have worn and written about similar outfits in the past few months, so I don't feel like I have something new or meaningful to add. I also linked up most of these items a number of times, so we'll skip that today. 


FEBRUARY 2020 RECAP
There were 13 posts in February.  In short, February was a mix of fashion illustrations, outfits, book reviews and travelogues. My personal picks are numbers 1, 10 and 13.
1.  FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LILAC DRESS
2. TWO WAYS TO   STYLE A BLACK DRESS
3. VISIT BAY SOLINE WITH ME
4. VISIT BAY PRAPATNA WITH ME
5. READING UPDATE: R. ZELANZY & CO
6. VISITING HVAR TOWN IN WINTER PART TWO
7. VISITING HVAR TOWN IN WINTER PART ONE
8. 28 WAYS TO WEAR A TARTAN PUFFER 
9. LAST MINUTE V-DAY DRESS OUTFITS
10. 14 WAYS TO STYLE A MAGNENTA COAT
11. LORD OF LIGHT BOOK REVIEW AND AN OUTFIT POST
12. 18 WAYS TO WEAR A LONG BEIGE PUFFER 
13. READING UPDATE: ROBERT THOROGOOD



MARCH 2020 RECAP
There were only 8 posts in March. The reason for that is work overload caused by corona virus. It was a stressful month, but there were some lovely moments as well. My personal March favourites are numbers 1, 5 and 9. 

APRIL 2020 RECAP
There were 13 posts in April. Not bad, but still bellow my average number of posts. Once again, I was too overworked to have the time to really focus on blogging but I did post a few posts I'm really happy about such as numbers 1, 8 and 12. 


Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. Have a lovely weekend!

Comments

  1. Great photos :-D

    You look amazing and always so sunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Ivana,
    I like the photos of you surrounded by beautiful nature and in great outfits. I hope your stress subsides soon!
    Have a good Start into May!
    🌱💐🦋🌿🌺🌾🐝
    Hugs, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2020/04/auf-den-spuren-des-ludwig-van-in-baden.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful. I love your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Croatia is so beautiful! I love these photos and you look gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the red scarf and cap to add some colour to your outfit at the top! And that pink dress is lovely on you! It's good you have been able to write so many posts even though I know you will be very busy - teachers are so overworked right now, they are all doing a great job as I"m sure you are too!

    Hope you are having a great week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The kids and the parents are working extra hard as well. I hope together we'll manage to make most of things.

      Delete
  7. Gosh, it is just so beautiful there, Ivana! The water is so clear and I love the rocky beach. You look smashing in that pink sweater dress - the burgundy/purple sweater is a great colour on top of it.

    Have a great weekend, my dear. I hope you get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you're able to get out and about Ivana. It really makes a difference, doesn't it?
    I love that scarf with the red hat too...it's so stylish.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such nice photos !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2020/04/the-benefits-of-wearing-shapewear.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really craving nature hikes, but there isn't much to visit near my home, and we are not allowed to make non-essential car drives. Instead, I'm living vicariously through your posts about the amazing area you find yourself living in. A lovely round-up of posts, and you are still posting way more than my average of 8 posts a month. Now that I'm only working 2 days a week, I posted 10 in April, which is a personal record! I hope you'll have a relaxing weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine. I'm really blessed to find myself on an island with so many great hikes, a low population and hence a lower risk.

      Delete
  11. Such beautiful scenery, you really are fortunate to live in such a lovely place. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I'm really happy to find myself here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

OIL PASTELS VS. WATERCOLOUR PENCILS (SPLIT, FIRULE BEACH)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

What To See and Do in Hutovo Blato Nature Park in Summer? Exploring Bosnia and Herzegovina's Hidden Gems #1

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Metković (outfit post/ odjevna objava)

My new creation (outfit post) / Moja nova kreacija (odjevna kombinacija)