Hello readers and/or fellow bloggers. I hope your week has been up to a good start. February is here and that means we still have two months of winter ahead of us. Winter outwear is a big part of winter fashion. One could even argue that outwear is possibly the most important part of winter style. With a warm and stylish coat/jacket, you're more than half way there, aren't you? Sometimes all we want is to stay warm. That is why a long puffer jacket is such a great option in winter. Pick one in neutral colour and you can wear it in a variety of ways. You can always jazz things up with colourful winter accessories (as I often do). Today I shall show you 18 ways to style a long beige puffer. They say you need to wear an item 30 times in order to make it sustainable. I'm pretty sure I have worn this long beige puffer at least that many times, but I managed to find 18 photographed outfits in my blog archives (I don't take photos of my outfits daily) and that's not a bad number either. I have had this long puffer for a few years and I do wear it a lot. I'm aiming for at least 50 wears, but let's back to the subject. Scroll down to see and read more.
This post will be mostly visual. I will share outfits featuring this long puffer coats. One thing I noticed while browsing these looks is how easy it is to dress this puffer coat up and down. It is true that puffer jackets and coats are a bit more casual in tone, but you can dress them up with heels. I have worn this coat with both dresses and jeans. I find it that a puffer jacket/coat can work great with both casual and dressy outfits.
I do like puffer jackets. As far as I remember, I have always relied on them in the winter. I have this long beige one that I wear often because it is incredibly warm and comfortable. I also have a long black puffer I wear just as much. Best thing about a puffer jacket is that you can easily dress it up and down. To dress it up all you need is some fancy shoes or boots. A pair of high heeled boots and a nice bag will usually do the trick. Wearing a long puffer jacket in a casual way is no brainer as well. Just pair it with a sweater, jeans and sneakers and you're ready to go. Accessories can change up your puffer jacket look. Choose dressy or feminine ones if you prefer a girly feel to your winter outfits.
Indeed, a long puffer jacket can be a life saver when it comes in creating feminine but warm winter outfits. At time times, it is incredibly easy to style it in a casual way. Now, tell me what kind of coats do you like to wear in winter? Do you like puffer jackets? What are your favourites when it comes to winter outwear? Do you like coloured and statement coats or do you prefer classical black ones?
1. WITH JEGGINGS, BOOTS AND AN OVERSIZED SCARF
2. WITH JEANS, POINTY BOOTS AND A TARTAN SCARF
3. WITH AN ANIMAL PRINT DRESS AND HEELED BOOTS
4. WITH SNEAKERS, JEGGINGS AND A TURTLENECK SWEATER
5. WITH A FAUX FUR SCARF, JEANS AND DR. MARTENS BOOTS
6. WITH HEELED CARAMEL BOOTS, JEANS AND A SHIRT
7. WITH A FAUX FUR STOLE, JEANS AND A BEANIE
8. WITH A DENIM SKIRT, BLACK TOP AND HEELED BOOTS
9. WITH A HAT, A STATEMENT NECKLACE, A PAIR OF JEANS AND SNEAKERS
10. WITH A RED HOODIE, JEANS AND SNEAKERS
11. WITH ORANGE JEANS, A BLACK CARDI AND DR.MARTENS BOOTS
12. WITH BLUE FAUX FUR SCARF, ORANGE JEANS AND HEELED BOOTS
13. WITH SNEAKERS, A RED BASKETBALL HAT AND A FOLKLORE BAG
14. WITH A BLUE DRESS, A SILK BLOUSE, LEGGINGS AND POINTY BOOTS
15. WITH LEOPARD LEGGINGS AND CARAMEL BOOTS