VISIT PIROVAC (CROATIA) WITH ME!

Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers! How's life treating you? Tomorrow is officially the first day of summer and I couldn't be more happy about it. I think we'll all in a need of a relaxing summer. What do you say? Anyhow, today I have another fabulous destination in Croatia to share with you. Being a tourist in your own area being my specialty and all that. I love to travel locally. The local destination of the day is Pirovac, a picturesque seaside village with amazing views. This place has quite an interesting history. I must admit that I wasn't familiar with it, but with the help of Internet I learned some interesting facts. Apparently this settlement dates back to the middle ages. It was first mentioned in the 13th century documents as belonging to a noble Croatian family Šubić, closely related to medival Croatian kings Dmitar Zvonimir and Petar Krešimir the fourth. Moreover, this area was foothold of Templar Kings. To find out more about Pirovac, visit the offical site (not a sponsored link, just trying to be helpful). Pirovac is located in vicinity of two beautiful and historical Croatian cities, that is,  Zadar and Šibenik as well as the famous National Park Krka. 

How beautiful are these views? I think I could just stare at Adriatic forever and remain enchanted. Another thing I adore besides the Adriatic are boats. Croatia is a fantastic nautical destination. The nautical tourism is very developed here and Pirovac is so exception. There were a lot of boats and yachts out there to admire. You know how much I love to paint boats, right? So, I got my daily dose of nautical and sea inspiration. We were only in Pirovac shortly but we sure enjoyed our walk. We also had some ice-cream and it was delicious! I dressed sensibly switching my heels for sneakers. So, there is something new in my closet. I shopped my closet for all the rest, but the grey sneakers are new. We bought them in a local store in Mostar. I hope to wear them a lot and make them sustainable. 


THE STORY OF MY OUTFIT
THE WHITE CROATIAN FOKLORE BLOUSE- last worn here.You can also see how I styled this handmade Croatian folklore blouse herehere and here
THE WHITE STRAW HAT- last worn here
THE BLUE SCARF- you can see  two ways to wear it here.
THE FLORAL SKIRT- last worn here (you can also see it worn here, and here).
THE GREY SNEAKERS- new (no brand). 

I don't know if you noticed, but this is the same outfit I wore for the day we visited Odmorište Krka, the photographs were taken on the same day. I just switched my shoes, added a scarf and a hat and styled my shirt a bit differently. We were in the area to visit some cousins of mine (and to gift one of my canvases). 




Thank you so much for visiting. I really appreciate it. Take care & stay safe!

Comments

  1. Your whole outfit is cute but I'd like my hat back now please ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantaría conocer tu país adore las fotografías. Tu look esta genial y tu como siempre muy linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Rica, I want that hat! :)

    Lovely pictures - it's so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant outfit and Pirovac looks beautiful! Nice pictures!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely views Ivana und a beautiful look.

    xoxo Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the look of Pirovac and your practical but glam outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are so beautiful - both in nature and in your outfit! the white blouse is a great piece with the floral print :)

    Enjoy your first day of summer! Only 3 weeks into winter here but it started off really cold, so I am hoping it doesn't get much colder!

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica. I hope it doesn't get too cold for you in Winter.

      Delete
  8. Amazing photos wow looks so pretty. And loving your outfit :-D The shoes look very comfortable :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pirovac looks splendid. I like all the pictures and you are look amazing too. The outfit is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Credo che in questo periodo, in cui siamo tutti un pò costretti a fare i turisti in casa nostra, tu sia una delle persone più fortunate: la Croazia è meravigliosa in estate!
    Io ci sono stata un paio di volte, e, secondo me, l'unico posto con cui può competere a livello di bellezza naturale è la Grecia!
    Quanto vorrei potermi tuffare anche io in quel mare splendido! T_T
    Panorami stupendi e tu sempre molto elegante e stilosa!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first day of Summer, and it rained all day here in Belgium!
    Pirovac looks like a picturesque place to visit, and I love the addition of that marvellous hat to your outfit. And what could be a better way to while away a Summer's day than by having an ice cream at the seaside! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you'll get the chance to visit it.

      Delete
  12. Oh, I think you'll find plenty of inspiration there. Love your walking shoes. Delightful summer post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! Love your bag! Looks like a summertime fun! Lovely boats! All the best to your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love when you take us with you exploring Ivana!! And the water looks so fabulous especially with the boats.
    It's also wonderful to see you wearing a hat...they are so great in the sun.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd definitely like to see your travels with your art for this place! Croatia really is beautiful! The Adriatic looks so sublime here!
    I like your outfit very much- beautiful Folkloric shirt and the sneakers look really comfortable. I know you will wear them lots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry but I have to laugh Pirovac looks like a name of a vaccine ahahhaha! But it is a beautiful place I can see that in your photos! And you are with a perfect outfit for a tourist, beautiful!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    Looks like the problem is solved!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

How to wear animal print without being tacky? Kako nositi životinjski uzorak, a da ne bude kičasto?

OZZ STUDENTS' FASHION SHOW, MENTOR FASHION DESIGNER STANKA ZOVKO (MOSTAR INTERNATIONAL FAIR)