TRAVEL WITH MY ART #6, ZENTA MARINE, SPLIT

 Hello readers! Today we're continuing with Travel With My Art series (see my last post in this category here).  I'm sharing a watercolour sketch of a ship with you. I sketched this one while sipping coffee at Kalafatic restaurant  (#notsponsored) in Split. Zenta marine is one of my favourite places in Split city. That probably doesn't come as a surprise to you. Not just because I blogged about it quite a few times, but because boats are such a frequent motif in my painting. So, obviously Zenta is a perfect place to look for inspiration. Scroll bellow to see some art collages, photographs of my previous visits and work in progress shots. 

How to Find Best Photo Worthy/ Instagrammble Places in Split City, Croatia?  (part 1)

#splitcity #fashionblog #tartan

MY PREVIOUS VISITS TO ZENTA, SPLIT: 
Bellow are some of my previous posts shot at Zenta, Split city 


WORK IN PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHS/HOW TO PAINT A BOAT?
When I work with watercolour pencils, sometimes I add less water, sometimes more. For this one, I added quite a lot of water, making it look more like aquarelle painting than anything else. I focused just one picturesque old boat and ignored the rest. If I do another study of this scene, I might include more boats but this time I was just focused on this one boat. 



TRAVEL WITH MY ART- A PAINTING OF A BOAT
    Well, that would be all. If you want prints of my paintings, you know where to find them (redbubble). 





Thank you for reading. Take care and keep safe!

Comments

  1. You always capture boats on water so well! I like this and it's nice you were able to do it as you sat at the cafe :)

    Hope you are having a good Easter weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see your creativity at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Great that you have so many inspirations. Wonderful fashion too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool! Love your outfits!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore tus pinturas y tus atuendos. Te mando un beso y buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You illustrations are so beautiful! This looks like a lovely place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty! Really like that you focused on one boat. Ohh this makes me want to travel somewhere with water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful places and drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Non sai quanta voglia ho di viaggiare, mi manca proprio tantissimo, mi sarebbe davvero piaciuto venire dalle tue parti quest'anno..............
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such amazing attire! Love what you can do with these drawing. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sunny photos and very stylish outfits. I wanted a quick summer and pleasant travel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful place Zenta marine is, I'm not at all surprised it is one of your favourites! Your watercolour sketch is gorgeous, and I loved scrolling through your photos and seeing your different outfits! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun to look at my old visits to this place.

      Delete
  13. You did a wonderful job of capturing the scenic beauty of Zenta marina. I can't wait until it's safe enough for us to go down by the pier and river again. I really missing walking by the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rowena. Being by the water can be so therapeutic.

      Delete
  14. It's so lucky you're around the water so much because you're sketches always capture it so well Ivana,
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The illustration looks lovely and I love that you've worked on it while having a coffee at a restaurant. It's wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another awesome piece, Ivana! I love boats on the water - I've wandered down in our harbour here many times, just to look at all the yachts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila. Yes, it can be so relaxing looking at boats and yachts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

Lake Mostar (revisited) / Mostarsko jezero (ponovni posjet).

OZZ STUDENTS' FASHION SHOW, MENTOR FASHION DESIGNER STANKA ZOVKO (MOSTAR INTERNATIONAL FAIR)