A YELLOW JUMPSUIT FOR A STROLL IN MOSTAR CITY

Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers! How are you doing? Today I will show you a fun outfit I wore for walk by Radobolja river in Mostar. As most of the time, I was in company of my husband (who as always was only happy to take my outfit photographs). Am I not a lucky girl? I enjoyed wearing this outfit. Yellow is one of my favourite colours. Moreover, I think yellow is simply the ideal colour for summer. If there is one colour that screams summer to me, it's yellow. So, it is not surprising that I reached for this yellow jumpsuit again. The pattern on this jumpsuit is so pretty! I have paired it with a navy jacket with flared sleeves. I just adore ruffled and flares sleeves. To me, these kind of jackets look so feminine. I finished this look with a mini bag and a pair of heeled white mules. I felt very pretty and dressed up in this styling.  A great thing about jumpsuits is that they are easy to dress up and down. For example, if I have chosen to wear sneakers, then the vibe of this look would have been more casual, but this way it was more chic. I know that heels aren't everyone's cup of tee and that's fine but they can be so  flattering.  Anyhow, besides this outfit, I also enjoyed the location I was in. I think you can sense that on photographs. That is why I like to take outfit photographs in pretty destinations. When you're happy to be in some place, you don't need to worry about how the photographs will turn out. Most likely, the happy vibes will be there. That's another posing trick from me. Choose a beautiful location and you will feel more beautiful. This location is certainly wonderful. As you may already know, Mostar is a city known for its many bridges. The reason for all those bridges are rivers. There are six rivers flowing through Mostar city. When the heat starts to rise in our urban dwellings, rivers are the perfect place to look for refreshment. 




River Radobolja is so beautiful. I just love stroll and hang around on its banks. In fact, I often blogged about it.  There are some adorable ducks that live in this river. They are quite friendly and aren't afraid of people.  Check out this post to see about the time I attended a wedding there. More outfit posts shot by this river here, here and here.

MORE POSTS ABOUT MOSTAR CITY
OUTFIT POSTS SHOT IN MOSTAR RECENTLY: 
MORE POSTS FROM MOSTAR CITY, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
 Here are some links in case you want to revisit or visit some of my older posts. 
1. You can see Mostar from the bird perspective in my previous posts (herehere and here).
2. One of my favourite streets in Mostar here and here.
3. Musala bridge (also known under its old name Tito's bridge here and here)
4. You can see photographs of Mostar's catholic cathedral here.
5. You can see images of Mostar and its famous Nertva river herehere and here.
6. You can see the surrounds of one of its most iconic catholic churches here.
7. You can see both photographs of old bridge and my drawing of it here.
8. Another one of my favourites when it comes to streets here.
9. You can see photographs of Croatian cultural centre/theater here , here here here and here.
10. You can see photographs of the main city park here hereherehere and here.
11. You can see images of Spanish square herehere here here and here.
12. You can see photographs of Custom's bridge here and here.
13. You can see photographs of the new bridge here and here.
14. A few photographs from old city centre (2018) here.
15. What to wear for sightseeing Mostar in summer here.
16. This recent post is focused on 7 outfits I wore but you can see many of Mostar's attractions there as well. I suppose the same can be said for most of my outfit posts.
17. Mostar as an Easter destionation (2019) here.
18. Mostar dinning and cafe recommendations here.
19. Hiking options in Mostar here.
20. My drawing of Mostar old bridge here

THE STORY OF AN OUTFIT- HOW I WORE THESE ITEMS BEFORE?

Another day, another successful closet shopping. I don't know if you noticed, but I have worn this outfit before. If you check out this post, you'll see that the outfit I wore for visiting Kaštela in Croatia is extremely similar to this one. The only difference being the shoes and the bag. This time I choose while heeled mules and another mini bag. Generally speaking, I don't mind repeating my outfits. If an outfit formula works, why not stick to it? However, even when I repeat my outfits, I usually make some changes to them. Wearing a new accessory, a different pair of shoes or whatever might be all the refreshment you need. I think I'm not the only one who thinks like that. It is just when you have a blog, finding outfit formulas that work and remembering them is easier. That's one of advantages of having a blog. It's like having a digital closet of our own. Aren't we all lucky to have our blogs? Sure, blogging takes work (regardless of whether or not you choose to monetize it, blogging can be hard work) but there are definitely some benefits. You can meet lovely people. In my experience, the whole blogging community can be a very welcoming and friendly place. I suppose that is why I prefer blogs to other social media, but let us get back to the subject. Bellow are the links proving I wore all of these items before.  By the way, I wore skin coloured tights underneath this look to smooth everything out. In case you didn't know, tights count as shapewear as well. You don't need to wear shapewear if you have tights.

THE YELLOW JUMPSUIT- See how I styled it before here, here and here. I think I might hit 30 wears with this jumpsuit pretty soon guys!
THE FLARED NAVY JACKET- See how it styled it before here and here. I hope to hit 30 wears with this one as well. 
THE WHITE MULES- See how I styled them before here and here. Unfortunately, these mules are not as comfortable as they look. They are made of plastic so walking in them is harder than I expected. When I wear them with cotton socks (like I did in this transitional outfit), they are comfortable but on bear feet or with nylon, they are practically unwearable. 
THE MINI BAG- See how I styled it before here  and here

Thank you all so much for visiting. Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. I love your outfit! The yellow jumpsuit really screams "summer!!!" And I love how you compared ist, now it's got nearly an "Asian" feel. You look very pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great shoes too. Looks like a wonderful weekend outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Wonderful place where you guys went for a walk, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit could be better without that blazer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to have your own personal photographer? I do too, and it's wonderful too to have a husband who is really involved in what you are doing too!
    Always lovely to see that delightful yellow jumpsuit and it looks extra feminine worn with that flare-sleeved jacket! You're looking fabulous, and I do not doubt for one moment that the location is a big part of that. I love that photo of you and your husband too! Six rivers is quite a lot: I had no idea of Mostar having so many rivers flowing through it! Wishing you a most wonderful week ahead Ivana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome that your husband likes to take your picture! I love this yellow jumpsuit! Hooray for Colour Therapy! I really admire the belting over the jacket - which, YES, so feminine and pretty with those gorgeous bell sleeves. I'm melting at the thought of tights/nylons, though (it's up to 42 degrees here today...melting...)!

    I so agree about blogging - it's really changed my life and allowed me to find and follow my passion, and connect with others who feel the same. I don't have many people in my real life who share that, so my blogging friends (like you!) are my lifeline to talking about clothes and style.

    I want to thank you SO MUCH for your thoughtful comment on my interview with Lucy, Ivana. It meant a lot to me that you really listened to it. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a lucky girl, and I feel the same way with my husband!!
    That jumpsuit is absolutely fabulous. Yellow is my favorite color too and I just love how a jumpsuit is so easy to wear.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this style. They yellow and blue work so well together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a shame that the shoes were not comfortable as they work well with this jumpsuit! And I agree on sticking to easy outfit formulas - it makes getting dressed so much easier! :)

    I definitely spend more time on my blog than social media - it will always be my favourite - even if I do have to take all my pics myself with a remote and tripod - hubby doesn't really like taking pics, haha!

    Hope that you had a good weekend :) We had a nice relaxing one to kick off the winter school holidays :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your wearing, so beautiful and eye-catching.

    I always get some inspirations from you post

    Thank you so much

    Hana
    jeulia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its great to have a blog photographer, isn't it? I wouldn't have a clue about the self-timer on my camera to take my own pictures!
    Yello really suits you and the jumpsuit always looks great. If you love your clothes it dosn't matter how often you wear them as they always bring joy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, I love your outfit, it's looks so good on you. The bright colours are perfect for this time of year. Love the picture of you and your husband. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Divan kombinezon kao i ostatak outfita. Vedro i letnje.

    Cmokic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

Lake Mostar (revisited) / Mostarsko jezero (ponovni posjet).