OUTFITS 4 BEING A TOURIST IN MOSTAR
Hello there! You know I live for that 'be a tourist in your own city' concept. I was an advocate of local travel long before the pandemic changed the way people travel (see this post from 2015 to see what I mean). Today I'll show you some pretty areas in Mostar city. In fact, you could say that we'll stroll around the city together. Sure, I blogged about these places before, but one more time won't hurt because Mostar truly is a stunning city. If nothing else, river Neretva is enough to take one's breath away. Since I'm currently based in this town, it makes sense to to explore it. Moreover, I'll share four outfits I wore for exploring Mostar city. April has proven to be surprisingly cold, so I switched my blazers for winter coats, ski (!!!) and leather jackets. The last one could be my favourite outfit of this month so far. What is your favourite styling?
THE OLD CITY CENTRE AND BRIDGE -The first outfit I wore was all about keeping warm for a walk through the old centre. I wore this on the day it snowed (see the collage above to see the first and only time I cleaned our car from snow this year). By the time we went for our midday walk, the sun was already high, so the snow melted. We walked over the famous old bridge and through the old city centre, had a cup of coffee at Campanile cafe next to Franciscan monastery and then walked some more. The Neretva river looked so beautiful that day, its turquoise waters reminded me of the sea paintings I have been doing recently. One of these days, my skills would be a match for depicting its waters.
3. Musala bridge (also known under its old name Tito's bridge here and here)
4. You can see photographs of Mostar's catholic cathedral here.
5. You can see images of Mostar and its famous Nertva river here, here and here.
6. You can see the surrounds of one of its most iconic catholic churches here.
7. You can see both photographs of old bridge and my drawing of it here.
8. Another one of my favourites when it comes to streets here.
9. You can see photographs of Croatian cultural centre/theater here , here , here , here and here.
10. You can see photographs of the main city park here here, here, here and here.
11. You can see images of Spanish square here, here , here , here and here.
12. You can see photographs of Custom's bridge here and here.
13. You can see photographs of the new bridge here and here.
|A VIEW OF MOSTAR FROM ABOVE- A NEW WALK NEAR MOSTAR LAKE|