11 WAYS TO STYLE A LBD

 Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers! How are you doing? Life seems to be coming back to normal slowly. Today I'll show you what I wore for a wedding in Herzegovina. The wedding was held in agricultural hotel and country house Marića Gaj. The wedding reception was a bit different because of the restrictions, but it all went well. My outfit was quite simple. You know what they say- when in doubt, wear a little black dress.  I wore a black A-line dress and a pair of leopard heels. I finished the look with a small black bag and a pair of earrings. Once again, I shopped my closet for this look. 



HOW I STYLED THIS DRESS BEFORE? 11 WAYS TO STYLE A LBD 
 I actually wore this cocktail dress a few posts ago (remember the outfit where I layered a white tunics under it). I got about eleven wears from it so far, not bad considering I had it for about two years. I'm sure I'll get to 30 wears eventually. It is one of those dresses that are easy to style up and down. When I want to wear it for a special occasion or a fancy date, I pair it with heels and blazers. On the other hand, when I want to wear it in a more casual way, then I pair it with sneakers or moccasins. 


Isn't it funny how I wore this dress for all kind of ocassions: from hiking to concerts and weddings. I think that's the best part about clothes- the stories we write with them. I always say that I'm sentimental when it comes to clothes. My favourite pieces are those that have some kind of history.  What styling do you like the most? I think my favourite styling is the one with the white tunics but I also like those layering outfits a lot. It is fun to layer, but it is also nice how in summer layering  suddenly becomes optional. I'm happy about the arrival of summer. Plus, there are ways to layer your dresses in summer as well. I believe I already covered that topic on this little blog of mine:IVANA'S GUIDE TO SUMMER LAYERING  PART ONE & PART TWO

Thank you for reading and visiting. Have a lovely day! I'm linking this look with Nancy's Fancy Friday Link up. Don't forget to join it yourself HERE!


Comments

  1. What a classy look! I love the leopard print shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little black dress! The shoes are so fun with it! :) How nice you were able to enjoy the wedding!

    Hope you're having a nice weekend, it's another cold wintery one here.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with a LBD! The leopard heels are so perfect with it.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty outfit. Perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is such a classic Ivana, and perfect both for dressing up or dressing down. I love how you wore it styled very simply for the wedding, with just the quirky touch of the leopard print shoes. The one with the embroidered tunic underneath is fabulous too. I'm sure you'll reach 30 wears easily! Wishing you a lovely week ahead xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that looks amazing. Perfect for a wedding :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful your little black dress dear Ivana.

    xoxo Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same Ivana....our clothes have this history of other times we've worn them and all the variations that can make them so versatile.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely wedding outfit! You really can't go wrong with a black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in this dress, very elegant and beautiful. It's nice to be able to do some things that were so natural before, like going to a wedding. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is nice being able to do social things before.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING IN MOSTAR CITY: A VINTAGE PURPLE BLAZER PAIRED WITH A FLORAL DRESS

SPRING IN SPLIT : 3 OUTFITS, ONE WORN FOR AN ART EXHIBITION

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Let there be colour! (outfit post) / Neka bude boja (odjevna kombinacija)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

VISIT THE MAGNIFICENT MOUNTAIN LAKE BLIDINJE WITH ME!

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

Summertime in Mostar (black and white dress) / Ljeto u Mostaru (crno bijela haljina)