30+ WAYS TO STYLE A MAGENTA COAT

Hello readers. How are you? I hope you're doing well. Today just a quick post focusing on sustainable fashion. There are many ways you can be more sustainable in your fashion choices from shopping vintage or second hand to recycling your outfits and wearing your clothes as much as possible. Shopping your closet is perhaps the most economical way to be fashion sustainable as it doesn't cost you anything. Indeed, one of the ways you can reduce your carbon print is by avoiding fast fashion and excessive consumerism by wearing what is in your closet.  Today I'll show you plus thirty ways to wear a magenta coat. I'm sure I wore it even more than that, but these are the outfits I found browsing through my archives. I purchased this coat three years ago in a local store. It was made locally (I do try to support the local brands when I can). I already did a similar post devoted to this coat but then I was on less than 20 wears while now I'm on plus 30. One of the things I love about this coat is that it comes with a zipper. The fact that it doesn't have buttons makes it less of a hassle to put on. It's simply a perfect outwear item  to thrown on when I'm in a rush but still want to look put together. 

HOW TO BUILD A WARDROBE THAT YOU WILL LOVE? 

It's always great when you find a clothing item that is both practical and stylish. However, the feel good factor is very important as well. To build  wardrobe you will love you need to look for pieces that are both practical and in your style. You also need to think about how you can combine those pieces together. Often people get caught up in trends and end up with a closet of clothes they neither like or know how to style. I'm not a minimalist, but I think both a minimalist and a maximalist would agree that you need to think before you shop. Knowing what works for you is important if you want to look chic on a budget. For example, I know that I love colour so purchasing a magenta coat makes sense for me. For someone else, buying a black coat will make more sense while some other person will get ton of wear out of a pink leather coat. It all depends on one's personal taste. You need to know yourself.  Building a wardrobe you will love might take some thought and probably won't happen overnight, but it's all worth it in the end. Make a mental note of every clothing item that payed off and ask yourself why did you enjoy it so much? Maybe it is a particular style or colour that worked out so well. Keep that in mind the next time you go shopping. I think it's fabulous to keep track of how many times you wore something. For me, that's a great advantage of having a fashion blog. It's like having a digital closet or diary of your outfits. 

 30+ WAYS TO STYLE A MAGENTA COAT

 
Scroll down to have a look at thirty-one outfit featuring this magenta coat (many of them worn this Winter). I linked up those outfits that were published before on the blog and you can have a better look at them by clicking on the link bellow the photographs. You might also notice that I have illustrated this coat not oncebut twice.


#1 HERE

#2 HERE


#3 HERE

#4 HERE

#5 HERE



#6 HERE

#7 HERE

#8 HERE


#9 HERE


#10 HERE

#11 HERE

#12 HERE

#13 HERE




#14 HERE

#15 HERE


#16 HERE

#17 HERE

#18 HERE




#19 HERE

#20 HERE



#21 HERE

#22



#23



#24
#25
HERE





#27


#28



#30

#31


Do you have a favourite look? As always, thank you for reading and visiting. 


Comments

  1. You wear this coat so well! It's my favourite shade of pink as magenta goes with everything too! I don't have a lot of bright coats - I love colourful kimonos, but my winter coats are mostly neutrals as I need something that goes with everything as I only wear winter coats a few weeks a year. I really need to try mix it up and try add some colour in there though!

    Hope that you had a nice weekend :) It was a bit hot and humid here but we still managed to get out to the park :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense to have neutral coats as you don't wear them a lot. Here winter doesn't last as long as in some country but we still have a good three months of it, so I keep investing into my coat collection. Thank you for your comment. Yes, I had a nice weekend.

      Delete
  2. This is just a beautiful coat: the colour, the style, and the versatility. It really does go with everything, from your dressier looks to your more casual ensembles. It just goes to show: a coat doesn't have to be boring black to be useful!

    I hope you had a lovely weekend, Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo abrigo me gusto el color. Geniales fotografías. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. This magenta coat is beautiful and versatile! Love all these styles!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely, my favorite color for a coat! So great that it can take you so many places. Lovely essential!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful places you have been. Loved how the coat made the outfit even more. Awesome look. Can't go wrong with this coat. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A me il color magenta piace davvero tantissimo ma non ho nemmeno un cappotto in questo colore, devo rimediare
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this coat, the bright colour is stunning. You look lovely in it. I am also fascinated by how versatile it is, when we usually go for black/grey as a versatile colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This coat is one of my favourite garments of yours! It is so pretty!!! You look lovely in it and I think the colour is beautiful and the neckline is so classy! I like it when you draped it in the checked scarf and with the white beret and I like it when you wore it with the flared indigo jeans and a crisp, white shirt. So pretty!!
    By the way, I don't know if you managed to put together an outfit for my 40th party but let me know if you managed- I'm putting together the post now but I will post it tomorrow night to make sure I haven't missed anyone out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did put one outfit together with a tartan skirt but it's red not yellow.

      Delete
  10. Shopping our own closets and finding new ways to wear pieces we already own is one of the best ways to practice sustainability when it comes to fashion. That is such a fabulous coat. It's no wonder you've been able to find so many different ways to style it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rowena. It really is one of the best ways and it can be fun as well.

      Delete
  11. I always think coats are probably the most versatile items in our closet!! At least when you live somewhere cold, LOL!!!
    The best thing about this coat is not just the color but how interesting it is. And you wear it with everything!!!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, Ivana! You always teaches me fantastic ideas!! Different stoles, hats, bags go well with the elegant magenta coat!, and I really love #17 with your illustration!

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful coat Ivana. I love all your styles and this nice heat.

    xox Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat was such a wide investment, I bet you wouldn;'t have worn it half as much if you'd compromised and bought a boring practical colour.
    I love the way it blends with everything you wear with it. Magenta is your colour. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shopping our own wardrobes and finding better approaches to wear pieces we effectively own is perhaps the most ideal approaches to rehearse supportability with regards to form. That is a particularly fantastic coat. It's no big surprise you've had the option to discover such countless various approaches to style it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great styles, it is a very versatile coat :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how incredibly versatile your magenta coat is, and I'm not at all surprised that it has reached 30 wears , which you'll probably double in no time! Plus, it always puts a smile on my face when you wear it on your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,
    I have a lot to learn from you about shopping in my own closet!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Ivana, glad to see you bringing again this type of posts, maybe one of my favorite categories here on your blog.

    I love that you always take an approach to versatile and sustainable fashion but through color, textures and not a boring feature.

    I have to admit I do not own a lot o colors in this tone, but it is a pretty one that I would love to wear more often. Seems that the possibilites for a brightful color like this are endless: from something casual to a more formal option. Loved many of the proposals, but the one with the pleated skirt is probably my favorite in the whole post *_*

    Pablo
    Hey Fungi

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a amazing blog and well describe really thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a vibrant, chic coat. This colour is a dream on you! (Alas, it looks scarily unbecoming on me - at least worn near my face.)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

Lake Mostar (revisited) / Mostarsko jezero (ponovni posjet).

OZZ STUDENTS' FASHION SHOW, MENTOR FASHION DESIGNER STANKA ZOVKO (MOSTAR INTERNATIONAL FAIR)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina