VRBOSKA VILLAGE AND BEACH SOLINE

I feel like you can't go wrong with a printed dress for summer. If you choose a summery print, such as floral, tropical or fruit print, you can be sure to manifest those summer vibes. A comfortable but cute summer printed dress is a fantastic choice for summer,  especially when it comes to sightseeing and spending a day at the beach. Today I'm taking you with me to the charming village of Vrboska. We're also visit one of the most beautiful beaches in Vrboska and that is Soline. Let's get started!
HR Čini mi se kako nije moguće pogriješiti noseći haljinu sa uzorkom za ljeto. Ako odaberete letnji print, poput cvjetnog, tropskog ili voćnog printa, možete biti sigurni da ćete manifestirati te ljetne vibracije. Udobna, ali simpatična ljetna haljina s printom fantastičan je izbor za ljeto, posebno kada je riječ o razgledanju i provođenju dana na plaži. Danas vas vodim sa sobom u šarmantno selo Vrboska. Posjetimo i jednu od najljepših plaža u Vrboskoj, a to je Soline. Započnimo!
WHAT I WORE- THE STORY OF MY OUTFIT-SUSTAINABLE FASHION FILES
I like to link up the previous 'blog' wears for my clothing items because it seems like a good way to promote sustainability and shopping one's own closet.  Plus, it is fun to look back sometimes.
THE CHERRY PRINT DRESS is an old favourite. There are many ways to style a cherry print dress for example, here is another summer look. If you want to see other suggestions you can check out this post where I wore this dress with a yellow bag to make it pop even more, or this post where I paired it with an oversize hat and kitten heels to make it more sophisticated and lady like. Here is a similar outfit, but with wedges. If you are the type that loves  perky accessories, check out this post where I wore this dress with hand made cat ears. 
THE COLOURFUL SCARF is another old and treasured items. See how I  styled it herehere and here.
THE VINTAGE BROWN MINI BAG is also a cherished favourite. A friend of mine bought it in a vintage shop for me. You can see how I styled it with a mustard dress here
THE TROPICAL PRINT SANDALS. This pair is so comfortable- see how I styled them before. See how I styled them here herehere here here and  here
    VRBOSKA- LITTLE VENICE ON ISLAND HVAR
Vrboska is nicknamed Little Venice for a reason. This beautiful picturesque fishing village is a dream to stroll. I actually walked all the way from Jelsa on this particular day. I love that walk. It's about 6 km  long walk but it feels less long because the views are so stunning you easily forget that you're walking. I won't get into details because I've already blogged about Vrboska a number of times, so not to repeat myself here are links to my previous posts about this charming village hereherehere,  here and here (feel free to check those old posts of mine) to find out more about this beautiful place.
HR- VRBOSKA- MALA VENICIJA NA OTOKU HVARU
Vrboska s razlogom nosi nadimak Mala Venecija. Ovo lijepo slikovito ribarsko mjesto idealno je za šetnju. Zapravo sam na taj dan pješačila iz Jelse. Volim tu šetnju. Otprilike je 6 km duga, ali čini se manje jer su pogledi toliko zapanjujući da lako zaboravljate sve otalo. Neću ulaziti u detalje jer sam već više puta pisala o Vrboskoj na svom blogu, tako da se ne ponavljam poveznice na moje prethodne objave o Vrboskoj možete pogledati u engleskom dijelu teksta. 

BEACH SOLINE, VRBOSKA ISLAND HVAR
The moment has finally come for me swim in the sea and explore beach Soline. I swam there a total of three times this summer. For my first visit this summer, this is what I wore:  a dark floral dress and an wide brim hat. I think I also wore my beige driving loafers but they were not captured on camera as I was barefoot most of the time so I cannot tell for sure. Anyhow, beach Soline is an absolute dream. The sea is so clear and warm. I love it there. However, the last time I was there it was already getting a but too crowded for my liking so I'm not sure I'll continue my visits. Maybe I should go there really early in the morning before there are others. Every time I was there this summer, there were a few sailing boats and yachts in vicinity. I mean can you blame them? The same goes for the increasing number of visitors. It is only to be expected. If you remember, I often visited beach Soline in the winter (read more here). This beach was definitely love at first sight for me. I always knew it was too beautiful and too easily accessible for it  not to be popular and frequently visited.

HR Konačno je stigao trenutak za plivanje u moru i posjet plaži Soline u tu svrhu. Plivala sam tamo ukupno tri puta ovo ljeto. Za svoj prvi posjet ovog ljeta, obukla sam tamnu cvjetna haljina i široki šešir (poveznice za odjevne kombinacije sa tim komadima su u engleskom dijelu teksta). Mislim da sam nosila i bež mokasinke za vožnju, ali nisu snimljene, jer sam bila bosonoga većinu vremena, pa ne mogu sa sigurnošću reći. U svakom slučaju, plaža Soline apsolutno je prekrasna. More je tako bistro i toplo. Obožavam biti tamo. Međutim, posljednji put kad sam bio tamo već je bila gužva  pa nisam sigurna da ću nastaviti posjete. Možda bih trebala otoći tamo rano ujutro prije nego što bude drugih. Svaki put kad sam bila u Solinama ovog ljeta, u blizini je bilo nekoliko jedrilica i jahti. Mislim, možete li ih kriviti? Isto vrijedi i za sve veći broj posjetitelja. Samo je za očekivati. Ako se sjećate, zimi sam često posjećivala plažu Soline. Ova plaža je bila definitivno ljubav na prvi pogled za mene. Oduvijek sam znao da je previše lijepa i lako dostupna da ne bi bila popularna i često posjećivana.

We also tried the local bar and had an espresso with the view of the sea. What a heavenly view! All this blue is making my soul sing. Beach Soline is a truly beautiful place. When you google it, pay attention. This is actually not the only bay named Soline in Croatia, there is another one but that one isn't located on island Hvar so don't forget to type Vrboska as well. Another tip is enjoying a shadowy walk. This beach is very to the sun. It is located in a great spot and the sun hits it during all day. At the same time, there is also a lot of natural shade around. The pine tree forest will offer you all the shade you need. Walking by the sea and breathing in the scent of the sea and pine trees....is there anything more relaxing? So, when you visit bay Soline on island Hvar, don't forget to walk around and explore the area  on foot.  Vrboska definitely has a lot to offer so why not take advantage of it all? 
HR Isprobali smo i lokalni bar te popili espresso s pogledom na more. Kakav nebeski pogled! Sve to plavo čini da moja duša pjeva. Plaža Soline zaista je lijepo mjesto. Kad ga google obratite pažnju jer ovo zapravo nije jedina uvala Soline u Hrvatskoj, postoji još jedna koja se ne nalazi na otoku Hvaru, pa ne zaboravite utipkati Vrboska. Još jedan savjet je uživanje u sjenovitoj šetnji. Ova je plaža vrlo sunčana. Nalazi se na izvrsnom mjestu i sunce ga udara tijekom cijelog dana. Istodobno, okolo je i puno prirodne hladovine. Šuma borove šume ponudit će vam svu potrebnu hladovinu. Šetnja uz more i disanje mirisom mora i borova .... postoji li nešto opuštenije? Kada posjetite zaljev Soline na otoku Hvaru, ne zaboravite prošetati i istražiti područje pješice. Vrboska definitivno ima što ponuditi, pa zašto ne iskoristiti sve to?
Thank you for reading and stopping by. Take care and stay safe.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your sharing 😊 have a lovely summer 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io adoro le stampe così estive! Il tuo abito è bellissimo
    Che acqua spettacolare!!

    The World Of A Vet
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this place looks absolutely beautiful! How lucky to visit such a gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you, a printed summer simply screams of summer and can make you feel so bright and colourful! Hope you're enjoying the lovely sunshine over there :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the printed dresses Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the dress you wore! Looks super cute! You can never go wrong with printed patterns during the summer either. Oooh glad you had a great time out!

    Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the dress you wore! Looks super cute! You can never go wrong with printed patterns during the summer either. Oooh glad you had a great time out!

    Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your outfits They are adorable and also with the location wow so pretty and perfect for summer days Thanks for the guide xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=7344

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely places to spend summer days and I really like that second dress on you especially, it's adorable! :) Both look so good on you though :)

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) It's a bit windy and wintery here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mostly have print dresses so I've been trying to add solid ones. AND I have a cherry print one. It's so perfect for the summer, Ivana,
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous dress <3 And lovely photos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Ivana, hope you're having a good weekend so far :)

    I love to see you wearing printed garments, they are so unique and they totally match your artistic style and your creative soul. You are so lucky to be able to have a relaxing days by this stunning view and even have an espresso by the coast, I would like to visit this place one day and take a book with me to hear the sea *__*

    Pablo
    HeyFungi

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first dress is so cute and fresh with its cherry print. Actually I bought a dress with a very similar print on Friday, during my first visit to a charity shop after they re-opened well over a month ago. The tropical print sandals are gorgeous too. Perfect for a walk along the coastline. I can imagine one cannot get tired of that view! It must have been lovely and refreshing to swim in the sea at Soline, but I'm hearing you on it being too crowded already! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I don't like crowded beaches and especially with corona and everything, I think we should be extra careful.

      Delete
  14. Your dresses are lovely and perfectly suited to walks and wading in the clear water, Ivana! What a gorgeous place that is - I feel like I keep saying that over and over, but it's true! I hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with that dress! So cute and fun for the summer (: Also, beautiful photos!

    XoXo,
    Gina Checchia
    agirlinla.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning place, you make me long for Greece, the views are so similar! Yes, you can't go wrong with a cotton dress, no matching up tops, just grab your sandals and go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'd love to visit Greece some day too.

      Delete
  17. Such Clear Clean Waters There - Fantastic Shadow In The First Photos - This Post Brings A Smile To My Heart - Way Cool - Travel On

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ma che spettacolo è questo paesino!!! E che mare!!!! Non sai che invidiaaaa!
    Io ancora non so se riuscirò ad andare in Grecia quest'anno.... :( Questi posti me la ricordano tanto!
    Carinissimi i tuoi look, perfetti per luogo e periodo: cosac'è di meglio di un bel vestitino fesco e colorato ed un paio di sandali per godersi una bella giornata al mare?
    Bellissime foto!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that cherry print dress on you. It's so flattering!
    I love that you restyle your clothes and link them here. Promoting sustainability.
    I'm glad your having a good time this summer! I can live vicariously through you and your happy smiles.
    You location looks so beautiful and scenic!
    Wishing you the best of summer!
    xxx

    https://ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Printed dresses are such an effortless summer staple. I live in them myself. That cherry print dress has such a fun motif. How cute that Vrboska is nicknamed Little Venice. I can see why and that it also has it's own distinct charms. Thanks for showing us around!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful dresses for the summer. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Le tue foto sembrano sempre cartoline... meraviglioso questo posto!!! Amo gli abiti a fiori!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks so great!! So beautiful and I love your dress too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello
    I remember having already seen your cherry print dress here on the blog, it is beautiful and has a wonderful summer vibe !! I am amazed at this crystal clear water !! and that summer spot make my day !!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Ivana, no wonder you love this dress so much! It is simply perfect for you and I love both the print and the cut! You inspired me by the way to wear my cherry dress soon, too! At least I ate today 4 cherrys :) And I see you still enjoy your new home, thanks a lot for taking us with you!
    Liebe Grüße, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's good you had some cherries.:)

      Delete
  26. Lovely photography! I love your cherry dress too ♥

    Blog de la Licorne * Instagram * We♥It

    ReplyDelete
  27. Youuuu look amazing Ivana <3

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.surrealserene.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely post, Ivana! I love both your dresses because of beautiful prints on them!
    Your husband is so cool and looks so taller than you!
    Have a fantastic day:)

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Da, ove godine je malo komplicirano zbog virusa i zbog toga što nikad ne znaš kada će se zatvoriti granice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!