2 OUTFITS: SUSHI DATE & EXPLORING STREET ART IN MOSTAR CITY

EN Hello dear readers and fellow bloggers! Today I'll show you two outfits I wore this March. One was more dressed up, the other more casual. The first outfit I wore for a sushi date with my husband in taboo bar (not sponsored) and the second for a stroll exploring street art in Mostar city. I shopped my closet for both of these outfits. Scroll down to see more. 

HR Pozdrav dragi čitatelji i blogeri! Danas ću vam pokazati dvije odjevne kombinacije koje sam nosila ovog ožujka. Jedna je dotjeranija, drugi ležernija. Prvo ruho nosila sam za sushi spoj sa suprugom, a drugo za šetnju gradom Mostarom i istraživanje ulične umjetnosti. Za obje kombinacije nosila sam odjevne predmete koje već dugo vremena imam u ormaru. Nastavite čitati kako biste više vidjeli.

SUSHI DATE STYLING- CHERRY PRINT DRESS PAIRED WITH AN OLIVE BLAZER

I paired my cherry print dress (five ways to style it here) with stiletto heels (last worn here) and an olive blazer (worn here). It was a warm day, but I still layered two types of tights, wearing the burgundy ones under the leopard fishnets. I like wearing these two pairs together (see here for another example).  

HR Svoju haljinu s uzorkom trešnje (pet načina kako je nositi, poveznica u tekstu na engleskom) nosila sam sa štiklama (poveznica gore) i blazerom maslinaste boje (poveznica gore). Bio je topao dan, ali svejedno sam nosila dvije vrste hulahopki, tamnocrvene ispod leopardovih mrežnih. Volim nositi ova dva para zajedno (poveznica gore).

I felt quite stylish wearing this outfit. I will admit that these stilettoes aren't the most comfortable shoe option out there, but they are alright when it comes to walking. I find walking in them easier then  standing in them. I don't find walking in stilettoes difficult as such, but I prefer a more sturdy heel most of the time. Thick heels, wedges and platforms are my typical choices.. Stilettoes look elegant, but they are anything but practical, especially if you live somewhere where pavements leave much to be desired. I'm a walker and I've never been one of those people who take the car everywhere. Therefore, I rarely invest in stilettoes. I do have a lot of heeled shoes, boots, sandals and mules but the heel is always a thick one. 

HR Osjećala sam se prilično elegantno noseći ovu kombinaciju. Priznat ću da ove cipele s viskokim petom nisu najudobnija opcija, ali u redu su kada je u pitanju hodanje. Zapravo je hodanje u njima lakše nego stajanje. Nije mi teško hodanje u štiklama kao takvo, ali većinu vremena preferiram čvršću petu. Debele potpetice, puna peta i platforme moj su tipični izbor. Cipele s tankom potpeticom izgledaju elegantno, ali sve su samo ne praktične, pogotovo ako živite negdje gdje pločnici nisu u dobrom stanju. Ja sam šetačica i nikada nisam bila od onih ljudi koji svugdje idu autom. Stoga rijetko ulažem u ovakve cipele. Imam puno cipela na petu, čizama, sandala, ali peta na njima je uvijek debela.

A COMFY OUTFIT FOR EXPLORING STREET STYLE ART IN MOSTAR  CITY 

The outfit I wore to explore street art I'm sharing is a comfortable one. Once again, I shopped my closet and I will link up the items to prove it. I wore my trusted caramel heeled boots (plus 30 ways to wear them HERE), a pair of jeans (here), a beige coat (here) and a crossover bag (here).

One of the things I love about Mostar is street art. There is a street art festival held annually, so there are always new murals to admire. Today I will show you three gorgeous murals painted on buildings. Moreover, you can see my previous posts about street art in Mostar here,  here here here and here

HR Odjevna kombinacija koju sam nosila za istraživanje ulične umjetnosti je udobna. Još jednom sam nosila odjevne komade koje imam i dodati ću poveznice kako bi to dokazala. Nosila sam svoje udobne karamel čizme, par traperica, bež kaput i torbu (poveznice kako sam ih prije nosila možete pronaći u engleskom dijelu teksta).

 Jedna od stvari koje volim o Mostaru je ulična umjetnost. Svake godine se održava festival ulične umjetnosti, tako da uvijek ima novih murala kojima se možemo diviti. Danas ću vam pokazati tri prekrasna murala naslikana na zgradama. Osim toga, možete vidjeti i moje prijašnje objave o uličnoj umjetnosti u Mostaru  u engleskom dijelu teksta (poveznice su u zagradama). 

Thank you for reading and visiting. Have a lovely day ahead!

Comments

  1. What a cute dress! it's nice you could go out for a date night and I like the other outfits you shared too - the murals on the walls are beautiful, what lovely things to see!

    Hope your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those murals are amazing! Thank you for sharing them, Ivana! I love your layered tights in the first outfit - i did that ages ago in the early days of my blog, but I should really think about doing it again these days, as it looks so good. I can't do stilettoes anymore, sadly - I am worried that I'll get a stress fracture on the top of my feet. I love to walk as well, so I've collected a bunch of fun flat/low-heeled shoes/boots for that purpose. Whenever you see me in heels in an outfit, I'm carrying my shoes in a separate bag and wearing comfy shoes for walking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that sometimes too. I love walking so I take my walking shoes with me.

      Delete
  3. Ah this cherry print dress is so fun and I LOVE sushi I have not had it in over a year. It has been since last March. And WOW what great art work and amazing that they can paint on such large spaces. Thanks for sharing your great date with us!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los conjuntos te quedan muy bien y me gustaron muchos lo murales . Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your sushi date night with your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mostar is a beautiful city! Croats from your city are very proud, brave and people with hearts! These huge murals make it even more beautiful :) A city created for life. I want you to enjoy yourself with your husband! Your article is a great promotion ... All the best Ivana :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those murals are incredible, I'd love to see those in real life!
    Your dress looks lovely and I hope you enjoyed your trip out.
    I've never been a fan of stilettoes, I favour chunky footwear with laces or buckles that I can walk in as I don't drive. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stilettoes are probably the least practical shoe option out there.

      Delete
  8. I love your fashion sense and style. looks lovely and pretty!
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back. thank you.
    http://www.rosetinz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both your outfits. Like you, I find it easier to walk in high heels than stand in them. Also, a block heel is much better than stilettos too, so most of my shoes/boots have thicker heels too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, a thicker heel is always a better option.

      Delete
  10. I love your dress :) You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely street art! Amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun trip. Love the outfits you chose. In love with the art on the buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those murals are stunning. What a wonderful way to bring colour to the city's streets. Your very outfit is very chic and perfect for a sushi date with your hubby. I haven't worn stilettos since my early twenties - I think - and lately I have to be very selective with the height of my footwear. I can still do wedges or chunky heels, as long as they are not too high. The joys of getting older :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is getting wiser that makes us want to wear heels less:)

      Delete
  14. Hi Ivana,
    I am happy to know that you could have a normal life with this pandemic, here the restaurants are still closed !! Anyway, I couldn’t eat sushi either, my health problem doesn’t allow it! I loved the murals, the buildings are much more beautiful! As for your looks, you look wonderful and very elegant in your first look and very comfortable in the second!
    Happy Easter!

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa. In Bosnia and Herzegovina there are almost no measures but also no vaccines. The murals are truly lovely, one day I'll try to show them all.

      Delete
  15. How fabulous that you are able to go out for dinner! We haven't been in 7 month's! Love your dress, very elegant. I don't wear heels that much either, used to love to wear them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is best to retire the heels.

      Delete
  16. I adore you Ivana. I've layered tights in the past and think it's a great way for adding color under fishnets along with staying warm!!
    What a fun exploring trip!! I'm so glad you got out and about.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both outfits are lovely! That cherry print dress makes such a lovely style statement. I love the look of the layered tights and the contrast of the olive blazer. It's fun to dress up for dates ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rowena. Yes, it is fun to dress up for dates.

      Delete
  18. Great outfits. I love going for Sushi and so much choice in Scotland. I miss that as we have been in lockdown since 26th Dec. We are hoping places will be open at the end of April!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

TIPS FOR A MORE SUSTAINABLE EASTER CELEBRATION

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE