Fashion illustrations of the day (markers)

Hello darlings! How are you? Can you believe that February ends today? This month has just flown by. I know it's the shortest month in the year but still. Today I'm going to share 3 fashion illustrations and sketches with you. The medium for all of them is marker on paper. I don't work with markers that often, but sometimes it is good to try something different. The fashion sketches I'm sharing are all about 3 colours: purple, green and red. Spring is in the air, so this is my reflection on all those trends for the new season. The first illustration shows a girl wearing a purple and blue jumpsuit. The second illustration features a girl wearing a transparent green dress with a top and a skirt under that dress. The third illustration shows two girls in red gowns.
























Comments

  1. wow I love it, this is so beautiful:)
    kisses:*

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These illustrations look beautiful and I love how the flowers on the ones which you presented with them look like actual components of the outfits being shown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great illustrations Ivana. I really like how you added the dried flowers onto them too. What a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your first painting reminds me on my catsuit/jumpsuit - this thing is also tight and i still found no kombo to this - such a shame...;-(

    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love drawing! In fact I used to draw/design clothes on a doodle book that I owned before. I ain't a pro but I love how art soothes my soul. I don't focus so much on drawing these days as I often get occupied by work but on my spare time, I paint. :) I just finished my recreation of Hokusai's The Great Wave and I'm happy with my work because the process made me feel great :D

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!