What I wore lately+ DIY of the day / Što sam nosila u zadnje vrijeme + napravi sam projekt dana

DIY of the day
So, I decided to paint a design on my favourite sand trousers. It was very time consuming because I wanted to create a design that would be detailed, intricate and resemble embroidery. I also wanted it to be completely unique. I struggled with it, but when the morning light shone on my design, I thought to my self--- This was so worth it.

Napravi sam projekt dana
Odlučila sam oslikati svoj najdraži par hlača boje pijeska. Oduzela mi je dosta vremena jer sam htjela osmisliti uzorak koji bi bio detaljan, zamršen i koji bi podsjećao na vez. Također sam htjela da bude posve jedinstven. Malo sam se namučila, ali kada je jutarnje svijetlo obasjalo moje djelo, pomislila sam--- vrijedilo je!


What I wore yesterday (DIY hearts on the t-shirt, vintage skirt and my fav Peko sandals)

napravi sam detalj na majici ( vintage suknja, najdraže Peko sandale)

What I wore last Friday (DIY embroidery on the vest)

Vintage jumper and jeans/ vintage majica i traperice

fav leather booties / najdraže kožne čizmice

What I wore last Monday / Što sam nosila ovaj ponedjeljak

What I wore yesterday (Skirt worn on top a dress / suknja preko haljine)


What I wore yesterday





What I wore this morning

Što sam nosila jutros




Comments

  1. Baš mi se ful sviđa majica na srčeka, stvarno ti je odlično ispala i stalno je nosi :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svaka cast za hlace... ja zasigurno ne bi imala strpljenja! ;) Slazem se s Mateom da je majica na srceka predobra i jako mi se svidja u kombinaciji sa suknjom i divnim sandalicama! Ugodan vikend ti zelim! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those pants will look fantastic with that pattern. You are right, all the work you put in it is absolutely worth it. It was nice to see different you wearing those different outfits through the week. Every outfit creates its own image of you, shows us a little bit different you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kako dobre kombinacije! Svaka čast za pantalone, odlična si! :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the firstn look, amazing :3

    Love, Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love thes outfit!giulia
    www.theslashgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love firts look
    http://ichbinsil.blogspot.mx/2015/05/comfy-coca-cola-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful pictures and beautiful outfits! <3

    Win any top of your choice from Banggood on my blog!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your DIY t-shirt with the heart patches looks even cuter when you're wearing it! Always fun to see what're wearing especially when you add your own personal touches :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bellissimi look:) baci

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great on the outfits you are wearing dear and what you did on your trousers is sooo cool! I would love to do the same in one of my skirts hahha I just hope it would look as pretty as your trousers hehhe :)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great recap, Ivana and some really cool pics of you, #4 is just to too cute.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kakav divan pogled tamo na 6.slici.. gledam ju već 5 minuta i ne trepćem :) Majica sa srcima ti je super ideja i super izgleda, mislim da ću i ja pokušati nešto slično!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like DIY clothes and your are absolutely gorgeous! You made really great job, these painted pants are beautiful! I also like your top with hearts and vest! You look lovely in all of these projects!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many nice outfits! I'm so impressed with your clothing customizing, you ate very creative and innovative. X x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your DIY work Ivana the embroided flowers are beautiful :)

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful outfits Ivana. You are a pretty girl and your style is always elegant <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!