DRESS LILY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST UNDER 25$

Hello dear readers! How are you? Time is flying and Christmas will be here before we know it. What to wear for Christmas day? I trust that many of you have already started to plan your outfits. We will probably all choose a festive outfit, but the question remains: what kind of a festive outfit? There are so many ways to dress festive and look holiday appropriate. There must be thousands of potentially awesome Christmas outfits and ideas out there, from elegant to goofy ones. You might want to wear Christmas colours in a more elegant way or you might want to go all out and opt for something that screams Christmas. Decisions, decisions. I've put together a little wish list composing of items from Dresslily site. If you're looking for a cute Christmas dress, this might be the right place to visit.

1 / 2/ 3/ 4/ 5


MY SUPER CUTE CHRISTMAS OUTFITS WISH LIST 

I'm still divided on what to wear for Christmas myself so maybe this wish list will help me as well. Typically, I like to wear Christmas colours for Christmas, but now I'm thinking of getting something that is even more Christmasy and that would be clothing items with Christmas prints.  The first item on my wish list is this tartan dress with an image of a Santa Clause riding his slides over a snow covered village. Very pretty art print! I choose this one because I really like both the cut of the dress and the image on it. The tartan sleeves are a nice touch as well. A girl cannot have enough tartan. The second clothing item I selected was this blue hoodie. It looks really warm and I like the blue colour palette. The image of a snowman wrapped in a scarf is adorable. I think this hoodie would be a great choice if you want to celebrate Christmas wearing something very comfy. It would probably look great paired with leggings and jeans. The third item on my wish list is another red and black dress. This one has the image of Santa holding the letters Joy on it. I think it looks very cute and it could be a great choice for an office Christmas party. The fourth item on my list is another dress but this one is more on a sexy side. The cut of this dress makes it very feminine and the art print is really nice as well. My fifth and final Christmas item is a green hoodie with a Christmas print and a hoodie featuring some deer horns. The print features Christmas dogs and they are just the cutest. A perfect choice for dog lovers. So, that would be it, my list of affordable Christmas clothing items that I really liked. There is also a discount code (DLBF20) you can take advantage of to get a discount: 

Use code:DLBF20 20% OFF:  
Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd.





Besides my Christmas wish list today, I'm also sharing my casual outfit in earthly tones. Sometimes all you need is a cozy and comfy outfit. That is especially valid if you're planning to do some hiking and trekking. For someone who likes to stroll around and spend time on the beach, warmth is important and especially so in the colder months. So, today you can see me wearing a long faux fur and leather coat. This brown coat is so warm and now that it has gotten colder, that is just what the doctor ordered. I paired this brown coat with my burned orange flares because I love the combination of these two colours. I finished the look with a white scarf (hand knitted by my granny) and white sneakers. I really like the colours in this outfit. Plus, nothing is new in this outfit. I have had all of these clothing items for a while now and that makes wearing them extra fun. In case anyone is wondering, I'm still on island Hvar in Croatia. Yes, lucky me. That is where these photographs were taken, on the road between Jelsa and Vrboska. It's a lovely walk, you know. 
1 / 2345
As always, thank you for reading and visiting. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Your outfit looks so cosy and I like the fun festive things you picked to share! I haven't decided what to wear for Christmas day yet, I know it will be a maxi dress but not which one.

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) We went to the movies and another Christmas party.

    Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least you have narrowed it down.:) So great you went to movies and another Christmas party.

      Delete
  2. These are super cute Christmas choices! I love your casual outfit here for spending time outside in winter. The backdrop of Hvar is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il vestito retrò mi paice articolarmente e che bello il tuo giaccone!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wishlist is cute, love the dress. These are wonderful pictures. I hope you have a fantastic new week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really like your wishlist~ Oh cute coat darling
    Great photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Я тоже составляю список новогодних подарков для себя и друзей ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the christmas is soon and i bought all presents last weekend. I dont know what am wearing on christmas but i think it will be elegant dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Ivana,
    I'm not sure yet what I'm going to wear for Christmas. Since we are celebrating at my daughter's home this year and she is adapting her decoration to her favorite color blue, I might choose an outfit that goes with it. But I have not made a firm decision yet. However, I will definitely not buy a dress or shirt with a Christmas motif (suitable for a single day in the year!) - and I will not buy anything new for Christmas either. I have plenty of clothes that fit well for festive occasions and I can mix them again and again :-)
    I like your coat very much - it looks chic and warm at the same time.
    Hugs and best wishes for the last days before Christmas
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2019/12/erster-schnee-tausende-kerzen-und-zwei.html
    PS: Thanks for getting Vivienne Westwood vibes on my previous post! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your coat, you look really stylish! Also the items on your wishlist are gorgeous!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cosy amongst that lovely scenery in your hooded coat. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit, Ivana!
    Such a good deal under 25 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might as well confess I'm not much of a Christmas person and for us, the Christmas period is a time to relax. We've been known to stay in our pyjamas all day! And ever since my Dad passed away, we're just the two of us on Christmas Eve too. This year, however, we'll celebrate Christmas day itself with Jos's children and grandchildren, but I'll probably leave it to the last moment to choose my outfit from my wardrobe. Something comfortable but festive! Loving your cosy casual outfit and the scenery of island Hvar is simply amazing! Wishing you a lovely week, Ivana xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. time to relax is the best thing about Christmas for me.😀

      Delete
  13. You're right that Christmas will be here before we know it. Dressing up on theme is such a fun way to get into the spirit of the holidays and your wishlist has some really fun and festive options. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them and it's nice that they're affordable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Molto carino e comodo il tuo look, Ivana!
    Perfetto per stare al caldo senza rininciare allo stile! Mi piace quel mood un pò anni 70!
    Super carini anche i capi che hai selezionato per la tua wishlist!
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really super cute Christmas outfits. I like all of them. Also your photos from Hvar are amazing. Island look so beautiful during winter season. I love your outfit and photos.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/12/babor-hsr-lifting-extra-firming-cream_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I left some clothes as my step mom's to wear when we are there this Christmas, but I can't even remember what...LOL!! Hopefully it'll all work together.
    I love your coat, Ivana. The fur trim is so perfect,
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely casual outfit from you, and stellar pictures as always! I am looking forward to a very quiet Christmas season. All my gifts are bought, and now I'm counting the days until I'm off work! A whole week off!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Ivana, how are you? Hope you're having a fantastic week so far! Are you ready for holidays? I hope so, I am excited for the food :)

    Aaaaah yes, this is the season to wear bright colors like the ones you put on the moodboard, I like to add happiness in this way, I feel like winter is the best time to add color to those grey days. I liked your OOTD proposal, especially the fur and the scarf knitted by your nanny, those are the special details that I like the most :)

    Thanks for your proposals and for your support on my blog! It makes me so happy to read your comments!

    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe Christmas is next week- you're right, December is definitely flying by!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's crazy how close Christmas is! These are really fun ideas for Christmas outfits, and I love the cozy outfit you are wearing. Hope you're having a great holiday season!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your cute and cozy coat you have here dear!


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Todo se ve estupendo! Muchas gracias por tus visitas , es un placer verte por mi blog ! Que tengas Feliz Navidad ! 🎄🎄🎄 ( No se si me pasaré por aquí hasta entonces ) ☃️🦌🎅

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing lovely list!! I like no.5, the green poncho<3
    I would love to wear it and give some gifts for my grandson.
    Your outfit looks so comfortable, and those red pants are such a Christmas taste!
    You are really lucky that you stay the island long time :)

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mi piace molto il tuo cappotto con cappuccio! La tua wish list è deliziosa!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute dear! Nice pictures!!
    Have a wonderful day! xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your coat is gorgeous! The furry hood looks so cosy! I like your festive choices but I like what you are wearing even better!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the outfit you shared and your fun Christmas wish-list. I have no idea what I'm going to wear for Christmas yet as well, but probably I'll go with a long dress. It's always fun to dress up for the holidays.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  28. questo capottino lo trovo meraviglioso *_*

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a wonderful coat looks so cozy!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)

Lake Mostar (revisited) / Mostarsko jezero (ponovni posjet).