Gift Ideas For Him & Her: Tech Accessories

Hello everyone! How is your Christmas shopping getting along? To be completely honest, I haven't even started. Looks like my Christmas shopping this year will be last minute sort of thing. If you're anything like me, that is, the kind that does their Christmas shopping the very last minute, you're probably starting to feel the pressure. After all, it's only five more days to Christmas. Even if you're not celebrating the holiday itself, you might need to pick up some presents for your coworkers and friends. As if Christmas shopping wasn't stressful enough, for many of us there are also New Year presents  to think about.


Every year as the Christmas approaches, I find myself wondering: 'What to buy for all the men in my life?' It doesn't only happen around Christmas either. I don't know about you, but I always find it easier to buy present for the ladies as opposed to gentlemen. Picking presents for women in my life often feels like no brainier: beauty and skincare products, perfumes, clothes and accessories often do the trick. On the other hand, choosing gifts for him can be a bit of challenge. If shopping guides for him are anything to go by, we should try gadgets. Well, that makes sense, and a lot of men do enjoy gadgets. Still, if you're not sure whether the man in question appreciates fancy gadgets, you can always go for tech accessories. Phone cases and laptop bags can be a great choice for the men in your life. Office products are often ideal for gifting coworkers, especially if you do most of your work in an office setting. Generally speaking, tech accessories can be a good choice for both men and women. So, today I have some picks from FYY store to help you pick something.





Have a look at this case iPad Pro 11 inch  for example. Isn't it very classical? If you are not sure about the type of design (and that applies to any kind of gifts) to chose, it is usually a good idea to go for a classical design. You can't go wrong with a minimalist design, especially when it comes to tech accessories. All black laptop and/or phone cases will always look modern. On the other hand, if you know the person well and you're sure they will like a more colourful design, then go for that. Do you see anything you like? If yes, you can have a look at FYY facebook site and check out more options.


The art of choosing a perfect gift is not one easily mastered. I think the best gifts are those that show consideration. The more thought we put into the gift, the more precious it becomes. It must be where that proverb 'it is the thought that counts' comes from. The more you know about a person, the more likely are you to choose something they might like. Books and art are wonderful options for intellectuals and art lovers. However, if you don't know the person well, it's better to choose something more neutral.  Even neutral and practical gifts can be considerate. Giving is always good, right?




I've been working on some new watercolour paintings, so who knows? Maybe I'll gift away some of my art away. Home made gifts are always extra special, aren't they? Bellow is an illustration inspired with Christmas colours : red and green. How are your preparations for the holidays progressing? Are you all set or do you have loads to do? What do you think about this fashion illustration? Happy holidays! I wish you all the best. In case I don't get the chance to post before Christmas, I wish you all merry and blessed Christmas & the holiday season. 








Comments

  1. You are so creative! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas but I like your idea of gifting your art that would be incredibly special.

    Deedee
    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    you always have the best ideas :D

    NEW TIPS POST | 5 HIGH COVERAGE FOUNDATION TO TRY NEXT YEAR.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely! These are wonderful ideas for gifts. And I love your artwork as always. I hope you have a fantastic weekend & Christmas time too!! I still have all my wrapping to do, my girls have their last day of school, so I'll start tonight. Enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great gift idea! I find guys so hard to buy for, although I've definitely gone overboard with my sons! They are easy to buy for :) They just finished making their last gift today so once that's wrapped I'm all done! :)


    Hope that you are having a great week :) We have had the week off with the kids and have just been doing Christmas activities - it's been so fun! We've gone to two separate snow themed events, even though it's the middle of summer here, haha!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'm so happy it's weekend. Those snow themed events sounds lovely.

      Delete
  7. Great tips and beautiful art!

    xoxo,
    GABS | likegabs.blogspot.com ❥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great choices of gifts, dear Ivana. Very helpful for some of us who are hopeless at gifting. Ha!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm one of those people that starts holiday shopping super early because I just don't want to deal with the holiday rush. I totally agree that the best gifts are those that show thought. I also prefer to give gifts which are useful because that's what I like to receive. Tech storage makes for nice presents especially when they look so stylish as well. Thanks for sharing these options and I always enjoy your art.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tech accessories are the best! They're so useful and can be stylish at the same time. Everyone needs a good laptop bag. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. I do agree. A good laptop bag really comes in handy.

      Delete
  11. I agree with you, it is easier and much more fun to make a gift for a woman than for a man ;-) Thank you for the good ideas! With your drawings you have the most beautiful gifts.

    Merry Christmas!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

The heart of a woman (an outfit post and a book recommendation / Srce žene (odjevna objava i preporuka knjige)

PLUS 30 WAYS TO WEAR A BABY BLUE DRESS AND LEOPARD HEELS (OUTFIT POST, MOSTAR)

OIL PASTELS VS. WATERCOLOUR PENCILS (SPLIT, FIRULE BEACH)

Sights to see, places to visit / Znamenitosti za vidjeti, mjesta za posjetiti -----Goranci

Fashion Illustration Friday: Inspired by Colours of Autum

What To See and Do in Hutovo Blato Nature Park in Summer? Exploring Bosnia and Herzegovina's Hidden Gems #1

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

The Magic of Nature Park Hutovo Blato: Must See Places in Herzegovina

Not that pink dress again (outfit post) Ne ponovo ta roza haljina ( odjevna objava)