10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
It looks good :)
ReplyDeletewww.elabellaworld.com
Another one of your beautiful illustration, Ivana. Thx for sharing with us. Thx for your sweet comment, girl, that sounds so exciting about your moving houses next year. I feel you there, Ivana, it's so much fun but gosh it is exhausting all these furniture and wallpapers and rugs and carpets and tiles and what not, lol. It's so hard to make up your mind, isn't it? And it's damn hard to tie it all together, that's why I am now studying interior design, I don't want it get out of hand (again) you know buying everything I like and not knowing how to tie it all together so that it might work in the end. Gosh, sorry Ivana I got carried away, lol. Hope you don't mind, what I really want to say was, it might help if you make a mood-board, that's what I do now and it already helps a lot. Happy Friday, Ivana.
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
it is very exciting but also very frightening and overwhelming....at least I know my life won't be boring any time soon.
Deleteche belle queste illustrazioni!
ReplyDeletewww.alessandrastyle.com
grazie
DeletePrekrasno!! Toliko detalja, i kao da je živa, takav pogled ima, ne znam kako si to postigla, ali oduševilo me! Jako mi se sviđa pozadina i čak i tvoj rukopis, ja bih takav font na blogu :)
ReplyDeletehvala Mila.
DeleteYou're talented in every way, Ivana! The colors you've used here are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, my dear!
xoxo Ira
JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN
much appreciated Ira!
DeleteSo lovely! ^-^
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it
grazie Roberta.
DeleteBeautiful illustration. Have a lovely weekend :)
ReplyDeletethanks Caro.
DeleteAnother lovely painting dear :)
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
thanks
DeleteThe purple and orange are so nice together dear :) Great work!
ReplyDeleteAll Things Bright and Lovely
much appreciated.
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is such a lovely season worth waiting for :))
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
so true.
DeleteLooks good :)
ReplyDeleteHttp://notsohardtobepretty.wordpress.com
thank you Shwetali.
DeleteYou've got talent darling. This is amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
thank you
DeleteYou've got talent darling. This is amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/
what a great art!
ReplyDeleteStay in Style
Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot
thank you
DeleteSuper <3
ReplyDeletehttp://rubik514.blogspot.com/
<3
DeleteLovely illustration! Thanks for sharing it with us <3
ReplyDeletexo Azu
www.raven-locks.blogspot.com
thanks
Deletethank you Magdalena<3.
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeleteJos jedna tvoja divna ilustracija! Sve pohvale :)
ReplyDeleteIlustracija-divna, jesen- također. Znam, ona je svakakva, ali njene boje su mi mrak!
ReplyDeleteReally nice! I love the colors you used and the floral flourish above the text that's like summer fading away and giivng way to autumn.
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThat painting is so beautiful! Perfect for Autumn.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.averysweetblog.com/