outfit post (new in) / odjevna kombinacija( nešto novo)

I wore this outfit last Sunday. It was raining all morning and than the sun miraculously made an appearance....I bet the tourists in Split were happy about that, they looked terribly confused during those rainy days we had last week. What can I say in our defense? Even in the Caribbeans there is bound to be a rainy season. Mediterranean climate is wonderful but even we get a few rainy days once in a while.

Nosila sam ovu odjevnu kombinaciju prošle nedjelje. Kišilo je cijelo jutro i onda se odjednom pojavilo sunce. Sigurna sam da su turisti u Splitu odahnuli, izgledali su grozno zbunjeno tijekom prošlotjednih kišnih dana. Što mogu reći u našu obranu? Čak i na Karibima nekad dođe kišna sezona. Mediteranska klima je predivna stvar, ali i mi imamo kišnih dana ponekad.
green dress/ zelena haljina: Moda in (iskreno se nadam da nisu bankrotirali jer im je trgovina nestala iz moga kvarta, ako tko ima informaciju gdje je nova i ima li je u Splitu, molim da mi javi)
folklore bag/folklorna torba: hand made for me by my late grandmother / napravila ju je za mene moja pokojna bajka
white faux leather jacket/ bijela jakna od eko kože: Tally Weijl
scarf in my hair/ šal u kosi: (gift from my friend Ivana/ Ivanin poklon)---hvala još jednom draga ako čitaš!
shoes/ cipele: Peko



You must be really getting tired of this green dress. I must have worn it in 101 outfit posts so far, but you know what? This is probably not the last time...Besides, I often wear my clothes until they fall apart...I'm environmentally friendly that way, I allow them to recycle on their own;). Joking aside, I bought new shoes at Peko that I literally plan to wear all the time.  I haven't taken them off my feet since the day I bought them (except to go to sleep obviously) and I have already walked miles in them. They have this retro vibe that I really dig and right now I need some extra help to feel good. So far, these shoes have done a wonderful job taking my attention out of some issues. Plus, I bought them in an outlet so they were a real bargain. I plan to wear them as often as I can so prepare yourself for lack of shoe diversity in the posts to come.

Sigurno vam je već dosadila ova zelena haljina, sigurno sam je nosila u već sto odjevnih kombinacija, ali znate što? Često nosim odjeću dok se ne raspadne, na taj sam čudan način čak i pomalo ekološko svjesna, omogućavam odjeći da se sama reciklira;) Šalu na stranu, kupila sam nove cipele u Peka koje planiram nositi dok se ne raspadnu. Nisam ih skinula s nogu otkada sam ih kupila, osim za spavanje očito i već sam puste kilometre prohodala u njima. . Imaju neki starinski štih koji mi se jako sviđa, a trenutno mi treba malo pomoći da se osjećam bolje.Zasada su mi ove cipelice lijepo odvratile pozornost s nekih problema, a i bile su povoljne jer sam ih kupila u outletu. Nositi ću ih stalno, pa se pripremite na monotoniju po pitanju izbora obuće na ovom blogu.











Comments

  1. Jako lepe cipelice draga! Bas ti zavidim sto živiš na moru, ja sam u mislima vec na nekoj obali :-)
    Pusica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jako lepe cipelice draga! Bas ti zavidim sto živiš na moru, ja sam u mislima vec na nekoj obali :-)
    Pusica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haljina ti prelepo stoji, a tašna osvežava celokupnu kombinaciju, dodajući joj malo boje, kako ja to kažem, a odeću i ja nosim dok se sama ne raspadne, naročito ono što volim. To obično budu plavo-bele majice ili neki jednostavni a lepi modeli, uklopivi u sve varijante.

    Što se kiše tiče, i kod nas neprestano pada, na to nemožemo uticati, ali možemo oblačnom danu dati malo vedrine, uslov je da shvatimo da je sve u nama.

    Pročitala sam intervju sa Marselom. I meni se mnogo dopada njen blog, a neke slike, sa njenog bloga, krasiće moju sobu, samo treba da se odlučim koje i kako da ih iskombinujem.

    Baviti se modom, jeste umetost, iako to ljudi drugačije doživljavaju i to vrlo često. Volim da stvaram, a stvaranje je proces u kome su sadržana sva naša osećanja, misli, ideje, konfuzije, dileme... Određeni proizvod vidimo kao proizvod, ali malo ko je u stanju da vidi pozadinu njegovog nastanka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divna jednostavna kombinacija, ta torba sto ti ju je baka sasila je tako dobra! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes must be comfy, if you've worn them a lot! It's rare to find good high heels for a good price that are comfortable for everyday wear. I've cut back on a lot of shoes (donated and sold many), so I am lacking in shoe diversity as well. Most of the time, I am barefoot anyway ;-)

    We had some rain here in the US too (2 straight days), and when the sun came out it was so humid... yikes. The worst type of weather, I say.

    I like the look of this outfit. Definitely something I would wear myself!

    Rachel
    http://alamodest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the comfort level depend on a type of heel. Chunky heels tend to offer more stability...but it depends on the quality too. That being said, I don't think that stilettos can ever be superbly comfy.

      Delete
  6. I love how comfy and modest shift dress is. You look beautiful. :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I like that you are environmentally friendly, Ivana! Haha! Gorgeous architecture there! And lovely dress, dear! Happy Friday!

      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  8. You look lovely. I honestly love the pictures you be sharing of the old ruin...so ancient and cool. I'm such a history geek haha.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can never wear green too much. Green is my favorite color and I think it looks great on you:)

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful outfit and a lovely place to show it. You look gorgeous my dear!

    <3 carmen

    https://fashionableover50.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ,love the shoes! You look super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous in your pretty green dress! You can wear it all you want :) Very lovely shoes and it looks like those tights have dots on them. So nice to get a closer look at those. You know I enjoy seeing them :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha...the thought of shreds of clothes falling off your body...let's just not go down that route :D I know what you mean though and I think it's a way to do your part. I'm still wearing pieces I bought in my early teens. Why not right? Besides...if a dress looks that good on you, you should certainly wear the hell out of it :)

    Jasmin xx
    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ja neke komade ne mogu baciti jer se vežem za njih ali u zadnje vrijeme je to sve manje slučaj i kada se nešto stvarno ofuca, bacim :)
    Cipelice su odlične i divno će ići uz one tvoje lepršave haljinice... biti ćeš prava vintage dama! Pusa

    ReplyDelete
  15. obožavam tvoj outfit ! izgledaš odlično :D cipele su top !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice place and pics you have!

    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a beautiful dress, so wear it when you like :) This place is also wonderful :)) Happy Friday doll, I hope you've had a great week, I had a little break as I was tired, still a bit tired, but it's Friday!! Have a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shoes are super!!! I really like them. And I'm glad to see the green dress, it is good to wear and share an item lots!!! Nice to see Split again!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful outfit!! Love how you pulled the look together. You live in an incredible beautiful place, Ivana.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nema šanse da mi dosadi ova zelena haljina, pa ja sam stalno u dva ista para traperica haha :)) Reciklaža FTW! :D
    I baš su mi super cipelice, veselim se vidjeti ih u još više kombinacija, a ova torba mi je favorit otkako si je prvi put pokazala na blogu :)
    Ovdje se danas konačno pojavilo sunce i spasila sam se, već lagano ludim od ovog riječkog promjenjivog vremena i ponekad žudim za šibenskom klimom gdje gotovo nikad ne pada kiša, ali što se može...sve ima neke svoje čari :) Želim da ti svi problemi brzo prođu, nadam se da nije ništa jako ozbiljno i šaljem ti puno zagrljaja :***

    ReplyDelete
  21. Che bella che sei in queste foto! Il vestito ti sta bene e belle anche le scarpe!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute J
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/the-knights-meal/

    ReplyDelete
  23. That dress is beautiful, so I think you should wear it a 101 times more :D

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photos! No wonder you love this dress - it's great, and is flattering on your gorgeous figure! I dig your shoes too. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that you actually re-wear your outfits Ivana! When I see bloggers who wear something once and it's never seen again, it just feels like it's very wasteful and unrealistic.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  26. quell' abito è carinissimo e ti sta davvero molto bene, fai bene a metterlo ogni volta che ti va!
    Anche le scarpe sono deliziose, e sembrano anche molto comode! :)
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful look! I love dresses paired with tights! Don't worry I like to over wear certain pieces of clothing as well haha :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  28. You know what, Ivana? I am like you too. If I like something and it makes me feel comfortable then I'll wear it all the time. So what if people see me in the same clothes or shoes a lot? What's important is it makes me feel good and you look great in that dress and shoes! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  29. Divna si - lepa nijansa zelene! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful place and awesome pictures! You look perfect!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh yes, I completely support your policy of wearing clothes we love until they fall apart! And shoes too. I love your photos - the diversity of your architectural backdrops is amazing, coming from a city that has much less variance.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this dress and I wear my clothing til a hole forms and then if the hole isn't too bad I wear it to bed LOL :P

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  33. Marvelous place. Your dress is very pretty, green color is perfect on you.
    I want your adorable bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mogu samo reci jedno - zgodna! Nosi ovakve haljinice sto cesce, please!

    ReplyDelete
  35. HI!!!
    you look lovely in this dress dear!!! I love this outfit

    asijablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i like your green dress a lot. i like also this combo with your opaque tights. nicely done my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!