May (outfit post)/ svibanjska odjevna kombinacija

my sketch of Split's cathedral/ moja skica splitske katedrale

Today there is a huge celebration taking place in Split as it is the day of our patron saint ( If you ever get the chance to be there, don't miss it.) Unfortunately, I'm not able to attend, being in Mostar at the moment. I do however have some photographs taken in Split  (May last year). I adore the feeling of being surrounded by the sea, there is nothing quite like it. Žnjan is near to the place where I used to live, but that is not the only reason why I like it. The outfit is casual ( shirt and skirt both vintage, bracelet is from Avon, the silver earrings a gift,  the sneakers are from Azel.) That's it, I won't bore you with anything else today:)

Danas je u Splitu velika  fešta jer je dan našeg sveca zaštitnika, ali ove godine nisam tu, nego u Mostaru pa ništa od feštanja, tombule i ostalog. No, evo prošlogodišnjih svibanjskih fotografije iz Splita. Obožavam onaj osjećaj okruženosti morem, nema ničeg sličnog, Žnjan mi je blizu, ali mi nije samo zato drag.  Odjevna kombinacija je ležerna (suknja i košulja vintage, narukvica iz Avona, srebrne naušnice su poklon, tenisice iz Azela). To bi bilo to, neću vas sa ničim drugim zamarati danas:) 
.







Comments

  1. These are really gorgeous pictures...I hope one day to see the celebration too, sounds wonderful!! I hope you have a sweet day flower Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Udobno i casual.. eh,da mi je sada do mora po ovom divnom vremenu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool casual outfit Ivana :) http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit sweetie... stylish and casual.. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view of the ocean, sea, beaches, whatever kind of water always makes your day. This is really beautiful and your outfit is just too cute.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Queste foto sono proprio belle Ivana e mi piace tanto anche il tuo look!:) Buona serata, un bacio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastyczne jest ta stylizacja, na prawdę super !!! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute outfit! I love vintage stuff ;) and I also buy things at Avon (usually make up but also jewelry). I also love to take photos at the sea, as you said it's quite and for me very relaxing. I can't wait for sunny days and summer to come so I can go to the seaside, I miss it!
    have a nice day and cute blog!
    I'd also like to let you know I created an online shop where I sell accessories like jewelry and hair bows, I'd love it if you checked it out and let me know what you think, feedback is very important for me! click here to see my shop
    - Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!
    We nominated your blog with Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
    You can read all the detail in my blog.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)
    such a beautiful and elegant outfit! and what a lovely location!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iako mi je more blizu ne mogu da se ga se zasitim čak ni na fotografijama. Prelepo mesto i mnogo mi se sviđa kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning babes,love your sketch.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super look, košulja je predivna ! Kiss iz Splita!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stai benissimo!

    Fashion details, new in and moment of an ITALIAN LIFE on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, dear Ivana, you look wonderful! And I love it so much that you took the pictures near the sea, I can even smell the fresh breeze. And this celebration sounds really interesting, what a pity, that you couldn't attend ...

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Thanks for visit
    Cool styling
    Regards!
    savana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The place looks marvelous, I love those sea views, nothing can be more picturesque, to my mind. I also like your casual outfit, the way you made a knot with the ends of your shirt, it looks chic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!