Fashion illustration of the day/ Današnja modna ilustracija

Dream big

and don't be afraid to boldly go where no one has gone before...

 fashion illustration/  modna ilustracija
Today's fashion illustration comes with a credo 'Dream big'. I've noticed that I'm starting to become a person who is always preparing herself for the worst...and while there is nothing wrong in being realistic and facing the facts (which sometimes in life translated as  facing the ugly truth) we should never let that stop us from keeping a part of our spirit insanely optimistic. In other words: dream big. Dare to believe that you can become your best possible self. We life in a tough world and sometimes in order to survive we really need to be insane optimists, at least part-time.

The outfits I have portrayed  in the illustration are fun, playful and feminine. Perhaps that is what I've been looking for in clothes recently...a way to have some fun really:) The full skirts that were popular in the 50ties are back in and there is something I really like about them, something that says 'Do you wanna dance?'.

Današnja modna ilustracija dolazi sa motom 'Sanjaj velike snove'. Primjetila sam da postajem osoba koja uvijek sebe priprema za najgore...i iako nema ničega pogrešnog u bivanju realnim i shvaćanju činjenica i ponekad teške i grube istine, ne smijemo dopustiti da nas to spriječi da zadržimo dio našeg duha ludo optimističnim. Drugim rječima: sanjaj velike snove. Usudi se vjerovati da možeš postati ono najbolje što možeš biti. Živimo u  teškom svijetu i ponekad da bi preživjeli moramo doista biti ludi optimisti, barem pola radnog vremena.

Odjevne kombinacije koje sam ovdje prikazala su zabavne, zaigrane i ženstvene. Možda je to ono što tražim u odjeći u zadnje vrijeme...način da se zabavim moglo bi se reći:).  Široke suknje  kakve su bile popularne u pedestima su ponovo u modi, a u njima ima nešto što mi se jako sviđa, nečega što poziva na ples. 

Comments

  1. Great fashion illustration!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almeno per i vestiti e per la moda bisogna divertirsi e sorridere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jako lijepo, sviđaju mi se boje.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ottimisti part-time :D si può fare! Bella questa iniezione di positività e allegria!

    YELLOW sweater, FLORAL pants and a STATEMENT necklace on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da...ja vecinu vremena sebe potkopavam i ne pomisljam misliti pre optimisticno, sto je lose i sto bi stvarno voljela promijeniti :/
    Boje, boje i boje...tako ih volim
    ...a u srednjoj ne bi obukla nista sem crne da mi platis ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da, ponekad nam stvarno treba više vjere u sebe, život ide i donosi razočarenja, ali ne smijemo odustajati.... nekad nam jednostavno treba vremena da posložimo stvari u svojoj glavi....barem meni.

      Delete
  6. Ja sam ranije bila takva ali sam poslednjih godina promenila čip i stvarno se trudim da budem pozitivna ali u nekoj realnoj meri i tako je mnogo bolje, zaista, mada nije uvek lako, ali dobro, najvažnije je težiti tome da budemo bolji i da nam bude bolje...
    I ja obožavam takve suknje, i uopšte modu 50-ih, možda mi je čak i omiljena :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trudim se i ja promijeniti čip u glavi, ali lako se vratiti starim navikama....

      Da, baš je simpatična tada moda bila... ja sam sebi nekad smiješna, sviđa mi se toliko različitih stilova, od ovakvih damskih do skroz rokerskih i svaki mi je kad razmišljam o njemu najdraži:) ali dobro, raznolikost je valjda pozitivna.

      Delete
  7. Mi piacciono moltissimo sia i tagli dei capi che i colori che hai scelto! Caterina www.imieioutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I notice that you have new blog design, I couldn't make it out for the first time. Hope I will get used;) And I've got to say I do love your creative, original drawings. I also can really understand what you are talking about, I feel like that too. I'm too realistic and always preparing myself for the worst, I know it's wrong. I can't do anything about it, though. It is just difficult for me with my character:) At the same time I'm always trying to be more positive, appreciate what I have, but wish to do great things.
    Such a great post turned out, I enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes in our desire to do things, we don't notice what we already have...that often happens to me...No matter how much things I manage to do in life I always have a feeling like I haven't done anything. In an effort to assess the situation and do the best I can do, I often forget to dream a little or just to live in a moment and find joy wherever I can.

      Delete
  9. Oh very cute!
    Comment to me back to keep in touch~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful fashion !!! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. che bellissima illustrazione, adoro i colori cos' allegri e femminili! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bellissima illustrazione!!!
    What about following each other with gfc, facebook, bloglovin and instagram?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook , Bloglovin’, Instagram and What I Wear

    ReplyDelete
  13. First I wanna say how much I love also this illustrations and not only because the dominant colour is pink. But yes, I agree, 'Dream big' is a great intent and I believe in general that our dreams come true. To be honest I believe that all our thoughts come true, both the worse and the good thoughts. And you are so clever and beautiful that I'm convinced you are really able to reach many things in your life! I wish you further many success <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, our thoughts are very important and sometimes we do harm ourselves by being too negative. As always thank you for your sweet and insightful comment! It really means a lot to me.

      Delete
  14. Cute illustrations. I love the new presentation of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful ilustration :) Amazing colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are beautiful doll & I think it's true, we need to dream big & be unafraid to go out and there and live out our dreams, wear what we like and have fun. Life is meant to be lived!! I hope you have a marvellous weekend doll, enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pic are amazing!
    Giulia
    www.thefashionmamas.com
    Visit my blog if you want dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!