10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
Love your eye for excellent photography. Nice photos. I kinda like the serenity you captured of Duće. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thefashionstirfry.com
Love this post!!! and love youu♥♥♥
ReplyDeletehave a amazing week dear!!
New post on my fashion blog
http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/
Beautiful pictures darling, I adore that with trees moving!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Benedetta
http://www.daddysneatness.com
Looks wonderful but cold haha! I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I really appreciate it, xoxo.
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I hope that in summer I ll be there too. Croatia is perfect. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashiondenis.com
Belle foto come sempre!
ReplyDeleteFabulous photos !
ReplyDeleteDalmatia certainly gave it name to dalmatian dogs ?
yes, that breed is said to originate from this region.
Delete