Moda oda radosti is an art, fashion and book blog whose aim is to celebrate all things beautiful. Focused on sustainable fashion, art and travel, this blog aims to find joy in everyday things.
kolovoz sažetak/ august recap---L'Shana Tova!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Here are the nine looks from August. Which one do you prefer?
Evo devet odjevnih kombinacija kolovoza. Koja vam je najdraža?
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
Today I shall review The Island of Missing Trees by Elif Shafak. I was actually gifted this book. What a wonderful present it proved to be! Published in 2021, this postmodern novel follows two story lines and uses framed narration. The Island of Missing Trees tells the life story of a Greek Turkish couple and their adolescent daughter. This novel examines and explores a number of topics such as identity, migration, immigrant life, war trauma, memory, love and family. It's an ambitious novel that examines serious topics with due respect and sensitivity . I read it months ago, but I remember it vividly. Honestly, I cried a lot while reading this novel. It really moved me greatly. In fact, that is probably why it took me this long to finish this book review. I needed to emotionally process the story. The Island of Missing Trees is set in London and Cyprus. The narration isn't chronological . The story jumps back and forth, following ...
Hello dear readers! Ever beautiful and elegant, Monica Bellucci remains a style inspiration. Today we'll be hacking Monica Bellucci's style secrets. This gorgeous lady can teach us a lot about style and beauty! Monica Bellucci is an Italian actress loved by many designers, including D&G duo and Dior. She is known for having a very feminine style of dressing. One could definitely call her a style icon. So, why not analyze her style? In this post, we will start with identifying the key items in Monica's closet and then we are going to examine them. Finally, we'll hack her style secrets. I already wrote a bit about her style when I analyzed Malena's (character played by Monica Bellucci) wardrobe . The reasons why I have decided to write about her again is because of her timelessly elegant and chic style. I happen to think Monica Bellucci has a very classical style of dressing that is quite ageless and universally flattering. In fact, you probably already have ...
I love the one with the midi skirt and the sneakers!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669
thank you:)
DeleteLovely outfits!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’
Lots of beautiful outfits xx
ReplyDeleteMeni ovaj s Hvara!
ReplyDeleteYes, you're a princess, dear :) Really a princess! Beautiful you and your sweet dog!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat pica!!!
ReplyDeleteStvarno predivan avgust! :)
ReplyDeleteQuanti bei look! Molto interessanti le sneakers del penultimo look, mi piacerebbe vederle meglio e sapere dove le hai prese ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/what-famous-fashion-bloggers-wear.html
grazie...Mi metto questi sneakers spesso, sono da Azel France, un outlet brand.
DeleteA wonderful array of photos, the last one my favourite, the wedges make your legs look even longer, xoxo.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos Ivana, show us more of your amazing style.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
I see you had a perfect trips. xa
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
super slikice!!! :))
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
Bellissima recap!:)
ReplyDeleteWow, so many great outfits! I really like skirt on the first photo!:)
ReplyDeletesunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com
thank you...that one was a DIY.
DeleteAdorable recap, your style is beautiful each day :)
ReplyDeleteOdlična mi je mala crna haljina i štiklice :) Malena je baš narasla, krasna je <3
ReplyDeletecoffeewithmel.blogspot.com