Who doesn't like polka dots? / Tko ne voli točkice?


Who doesn't like polka dots? I've decided to go for white nails, but somehow they looked boring so I added some red dots...and I didn't stop at that, so now my nails look  a bit like candy, gotta love that... I hardly ever write about cosmetics, so let's get to that...I've tried applying false lashes, but I think I might need some help. Any tips? The fist ones I got from Maybeline and they were fine but in the end I've cut them in two because that way it looks more natural and it easier to put them on...these ones (you can see them in the pics) I have  problems with (forgot the brand, I'm hopeless I know) so I think I might do the same. They are just too short for my eyes. Anyhow, I let you know what happens with my false eyelashes dilemma...if anything happens at all. I sometimes go days without applying any make up what so ever...but still I do love to read about beauty products, so I might do some post about that myself. What do you think?...and when at it, what do you think about my painting? the one in the background?

Tko ne voli točkice? Jučer sam se odlučila za bijele nokte, ali su mi izgledali dosadno pa sam dodala crvena točkice, a naposljetku i tirkizne, tako da mi sada nokti izgledaju kao slatkiši, što mi se sve u svemu sviđa. Rijetko pišem o kozmetici, ali evo da nešto kažem...jučer sam pokušavala staviti umjetne trepavice s ograničenim uspjehom, (zaboravila sam marku), mislim da su ove prekratke za mene. Prije sam koristila jedne od maybelina koje su mi bile dobre, ali sam ih na kraju prepolovila jer tako izgledaju prirodnije i lakše ih je staviti pa možda to napravim sa ovima koje su mi prekratke dužinom...eto javiti ću što odlučim, a možda i napraviti neku recenziju kozmetike koju koristim....što mislite?..i usput što mislite o mojoj slici (ona u pozadini)?

Comments

  1. Love it hunny!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    (Please don't forget to follow me via bloglovin if you haven't already. Huge thanks!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have followed already...thanks for commenting:)

      Delete
  2. lovely nails! You look pretty :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the nails, but the first with only the red polka dots! The false lashes looks nice on you, I really like the final result!



    New outfit post-> http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/07/boyfriend-jeansvarsity-jacketwedges.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pois, my friend! <3 Really nice idea! You looks like a star :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really pretty in the three last pictures :)
    And your painting other background is so beutiful!

    Www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics!!love nails!!
    i'm new follower on bloglovin!!
    kiss!!
    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ajmo polako ;)... noktici su krasni, zabavni....da, svi volimo tockice...ti si mi prezgodna na ovim fotkama , a tvoja slika je divna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super su nokti, točkice su zakon :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sve je super, i nokti, i trepavice, a slika me je posebno oduševila! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ivana nošenje, you look really beautiful on the pics, wow! And the idea with the dotted nails is too cute :) I think you know, how much I love dots! And regarding fake eyelashes - sorry, I can´t share any experience with you ... although I try to put every day a little bit makeup on my face, I´m not very skilled in this capability. And to be honest I´m much more interested in soul things and fashion than in cosmetics ;)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous nails. Lashes can be tricky sometimes. I would try different ones from different companies. I think cutting them is fine, it can help you place them where you want them, or you could try just the small sections of lashes instead of full lashes, so you can add them & build them up where you want to. Have a wonderful Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...I might try that in the future.

      Delete
  12. Lovely nails darling.... I love polka dots!!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cool nails and very nice cam!:)
    love yaa♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool nails!!))
    We can follow each other?)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely manicura, i really like it!

    bubblesandwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are looking amazing! Love your manicure..it is super cute. And I am always scared about false lashes because I am scared that I will glue my eye. :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. so great nails, honey!!!

    I am very pleased of your comment of today's forum ^___^

    I would be happy to see your looks on www.Starpiq.com - a fashion community that I have created and need your support.

    many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  18. of course i can't imagine that there is anybody who don´t love polkadots;) your nails look amazing darling!
    also thank you for the information about the mad hatters i really didn´t know that and it is a quite curious story!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never tried false lashes, polka dots are one of my fav print! So cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!