10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI
With summer being in full spring, I caught myself thinking about iconic summer outfits. Do you know what came to my mind? Costumes/outfits worn by Monica Bellucci when she played Malena Scordia in an iconic Italian movie set on Sicily. The costumes for that movie were designed by an acclaimed Italian costume designer Maurizio Millenotti and he outdone himself! Seeing that Malena is a historical movie, Maurizio choose quite timeless outfits and cuts that will ever go out of style. That fact makes Malena movie the perfect place to look for inspiration! Moreover, I feel that Monica Bellucci's personal style is quite similar to Malena's (i.e. to the style of the character she is playing). There is definitely a Mediterranean lady feel about Malena/Monica Bellucci. What says summer better than Mediterranean and Sicily? Today we'll analyze Malena's style and see what we can learn from her. There is much to learn! Having analyzed looks that Monica wore in iconic Malena ...
Lovely ladies. I love combining jeans with lace.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
me to, I think it is a great combo!
Deletenice post!!
ReplyDeletemiss you so much♥♥
new post now on my fashion blog:)
http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/
Gorgeous lace, love it :)) x
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful. My dear, I've a lot of problems at home and in my family.. but I hope to return soon.. I miss you so much! Kisses <3
ReplyDeleteI'm more amazed by the view, but the girl's outfit is nice too :)
ReplyDeletewww.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com
I do love lace, it's the most feminine trend of this year) I also enjoyed those landscape, simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy time!
Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com
Lovely girls and lovely background!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo... is simple and beautiful... like everything you post in your blog...
ReplyDeletekiss
www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com
nice post :*
ReplyDeletehttp://sekymorrison8.blogspot.com/2013/07/he-yellow.html
Jednostavne a efektne! Svidjaju mi se ;)
ReplyDeletejesu, simpa su skroz.
Delete