DIY (espadrilles) + outfit post / Ukrašavanje espandrila i odjevna kombinacija





Yesterday...it has been a long day. I had to get up early to catch a ride to Split. During the day a number of odd things happened such as having to walk barefoot from the beach because my shoes fell apart (fortunately my home in Split is near the beach) and accidentally locking myself in the bathroom. 

Anyhow, this is what I wore the day before yesterday for a walk with my dog near my home in Mostar. I really like midi skirts, this one is vintage and the smurfs tee ( bought at kids department) I just think is cute...

 I hope you like my DIY, it's pretty simple and I think it had made these espadrilles a bit more interesting. Sure, they're not real espadrilles (the real ones are made in a specific way)...yet I like the ones that are inspired by this popular and once only peasant footwear.

Jučer bijaše čudan dan. Hodati po užarenom asfaltu jer su mi japanke pukle bilo je zanimljivo, iako i bolno iskustvo...no srećom plaža mi nije daleko od stana...a onda čekati da me spase iz kupaonice u koju sam se greškom zaključala ( no barem sam konačno počupala obrve)...da, stvarno čudan dan.
Uglavnom, ovo je prekjučerašnja odjevna kombinacija. Volim suknje ispod koljena, ova mi se baš sviđa...kao i ova majica na štrumfetu. Malo sam ukrasila ove espandrile i sada su mi zanimljivije...Nisu zapravo prave espandrile koje se izrađuju baš od platna i špage, ali volim sve cipele koje su nadahnute ovom nekada isključivo seljačkom obućom....možda i naš opanak jednom postane ludo popularan:)



Comments

  1. Odlicna suknja, san za kombiniranje! Fora DIY! ;) I sama sam neki dan hodala bosa i opekla se ali vlastitom odlukom jer sam na moru konstantno bosa pa sam se preracunala oko topline asfalta ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da, baš se zagrije...i ja ljeti volim hodati bosa nekad pomislim zašto na uopće trebaju cipele...ali valjda je vrući asfalt jedan od razloga.

      Delete
  2. My dear Ivana, as I have told before, i adore your creativity and your sense of style.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the shoes are so pretty!:) thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. I'm following you on bloglovin (#110) and google+ (petra lorietta) ;)
    Lorietta.cz
    My bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes turned out really cute, nice idea :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is indeed a good idea, dear Ivana, and makes this kind of shoes very special! And what a pity that you locked in, too, today, like it happened to me last ...

    Wish you a wonderful evening!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bome ti je zanimljiv bio dan, morala sam se nasmijati na zaključavanje u zahod (ali ajde barem si kvalitetno iskoristila vrijeme u zatočeništvu) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an odd day indeed :)
    Great ideai, painting your spadrilles!

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and polka dots make everything better!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work!!!
    Have a good week, dear Ivana!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like your awesome idea's DIY, you look lovely!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, sweety.

    Have a Lovely week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to design, how did you lock yourself? I locked myself in the bathroom as a child and was so upset that when I managed to unlock the door I ran out and smacked right into the patio glass door thinking it was open lol, I was fine though, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's an odd feeling...makes me feel for all those who are imprisoned for any amount of time, especially a long one.

      Delete
  13. Adorable DIY, I love your idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ivana,

    i like posts about footwear a lot. You had a great idea to put on some dots on these shoes - they looks really nice.

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!