Moda oda radosti is an art, fashion and book blog whose aim is to celebrate all things beautiful. Focused on sustainable fashion, art and travel, this blog aims to find joy in everyday things.
Park prirode Hutovo blato( fotografija) / Nature Park Hutovo blato (photography=
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I have showed you this place before, but one more time it won't hurt. Već sam vam pokazivala ovo mjesto, ali još jednom neće naškoditi.
In effetti la seconda foto è molto bella e particolare; immagino una serie di foto scattate qui di primissimo mattino, con la nebbiolina, e convertite in bianco e nero...
Hello, dear readers! In this post, I'll review The Painted Veil , a novel by British writer William Somerset Maugham. Published in 1925, this novel was initially considered controversial because of its frank portrayal of martial infidelity. However, I think the implication of diplomatic corruption and the critique of British class system had something to do with it as well. Perhaps it hit a bit too close too home for the 1920th society, and for some especially so. The author faced a lawsuit and had to change the surnames of its protagonist, something that he talks about in the Preface . Moreover, Maugham had to replace Hong Kong with an imaginary name Tching-Yen, thought, this imaginary name was not used in later editions. We don't know whether Maugham was inspired by any particular couple when writing this story, but we do know that he draw from his work experience as a doctor and his dabbling in science. This novel, whose title is a direct reference to Shelley's famous ...
Today I'll share a review for Ward No. 6 ( Палата № 6) a short story by Anton Chekhov. First published in 1892, this story is still relevant. It criticizes society (especially its treatment of mentally ill) through observing one doctor's existential crisis. While telling a story of one doctor's burnout, Ward No.6 opens many interesting questions about human suffering and the meaning of life. While I was in Split, I stumbled across an Italian edition of this story in a that antique/second hand bookshop I told you about, so I bought it. Short stories are a great choice whenever you're pressed for time. I have already read this story in Croatian a couple of times. Possibly I had also listened to some of the Russian audio-versions on YouTube at some point, but I'm not certain. I'm actually listening to the above mentioned and linked audiobook while I'm putting this post together, just to refresh my memory. You can read this short story in English for free on...
Time for another "Inspired by" post . This is a regular feature on my blog where I post my illustrations of fashion bloggers. You can see some of my previous illustrations here , here , here and here . Blogger illustrated today is +Tijana J. Dominguez Vrijeme za još jednu " Nadahnuta s" objavu ( inače redovita rubrika na mom blogu koja se sastoji od mojih ilustracija modnih blogerica) . ...Možete pogledati neke moje prošle ilustracije modnih blogerica ovdje , ovdje , ovdje i ovdje . Danas ilustrirana blogerica je +Tijana J. Dominguez inspired by...... http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com/ http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com/ MORE ILLUSTRATIONS OF TIJANA MORE OF MY INSPIRED BY ART.... FASHION ILLUSTRATION WEDNESDAY: INSPIRED BY VIX FROM FASHION VIXED 2022 INSPIRED BY MICA, SHEILA AND BLAIR 2020 INSPIRED BY VIX, LOVELY AND AKIKO (WATERCOLOUR PENCILS) 2020 INSPIRED BY AKIKO, LOVELY AND VI...
Hello. In this post, I shall review Blood of Elves , the third book and the first novel in the Witcher saga. The first two books in the Witcher saga are collection of short stories. So, Blood of Elves is actually the first novel in the series. As I explained in my last post, I was a bit surprised to find out that Sword of Destiny was a short story collection (for some reason I thought it was a novel), but I was taken by it immediately. Soon enough, I found myself enjoying the short story format. I must say, I ended up falling in love with the book ( SWORD OF DESTINY BY ANDRZEJ SAPKOWSKI , THE WITCHER SERIES #2 ) . Nevertheless, I was really curious to read the first novel. Again, I took to it right away. Once I started reading Blood of Elves, I immediately felt drawn into the story. The novel is well plotted and well paced. It's rather conversation heavy so that slows down the pacing but it helps us to get to kno...
love this post !
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, now following! <3
I've got a giveaway on my blog if you are interested =]
Much love! -Bobby
www.BobbyRaffin.com
Bellissima la seconda foto!
ReplyDeleteFabiola
wildflowergirl
Facebook page
Such a wonderful pictures, honey ^__^
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
In effetti la seconda foto è molto bella e particolare; immagino una serie di foto scattate qui di primissimo mattino, con la nebbiolina, e convertite in bianco e nero...
ReplyDeleteCiao ciao, buona giornata :)
Flavio
So very gorgeous, great place :))) x
ReplyDeleteChe belle!
ReplyDeletelowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/06/polka-dots-ballet-flats.html
Beautiful pictures, I love photos of nature :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day
Regards !
savana-style.blogspot.com
Pictures are truly wonderful, that boat under the water looks really mysterious! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com
the perfect place for a photo shoot! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://ouralternative.blogspot.com/
Amazing pics!!! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit me on:
The Blend Style
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Instagram
It is kind of creepy... but so beautiful!:)
ReplyDeletewww.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com
oh that water just looks so perfect great shots! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos
ReplyDeleteMY BLOG: FASHIONSEDUCER
MY INSTAGRAM follow us?
Its wonderful and should be preserved, xoxo.
ReplyDeleteDivne fotkice :)
ReplyDeleteYes, dearest Ivana, this is indeed a wonderful and quiet place <3
ReplyDeletexx from Bavaria, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
What a lovely location, so beautiful.
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful photos! what a lovely scenery :D
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
wow gorgeous photos, what a stunning place!
ReplyDeletex
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
Wow, that picture of the boat under the water is amazing! I love it
ReplyDeleteThe reflection photos are super!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are magical Ivana. I love reflections in the water.
ReplyDeleteMiss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/