Baseball caps: HOW TO WEAR THIS TREND?

The hot new trend of autumn(fall) 2012! I have to honest the reason why I'm so eager to embrace this trend is because I have been obsessed with baseball hats for a long time...I don't know what it is about them that I'm so crazy about, but there is something. I always loved hats, still do.... but this particular hat is something special.

This is the most recent photo where I'm wearing a basketball cap.   It was taken a week ago or something like that.                                            












                                                               But there are many older ones:






 So my advice is: rock that baseball hat trend!

Comments

  1. Ja ih obozavam , prakticne i neobicne . Lepe slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading bloggers' inaugural posts. They are revealing.

    I'm a baseball fan so, of course, I have baseball caps, too. They're useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to know of your very first post! Awesome🎉💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!