fashion illustration of the day/ modna ilustracija dana

watercolour/ akvarel

Comments

  1. Odlična, jako mi se sviđa roza pozadina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting. It's so refreshing to see original artworkof outfits. I get tired of my own photos so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely! What a good idea!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it me, or your drawings just keep getting better and better. This is so pretty!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous! You are really talented!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your use of color is so brilliant! You must have the most lovely mind, dear :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful...I love these colours you've chosen to use as well, gorgeous :)) Have a sweet day my dear xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so beautiful! :-)

    http://simoneeart.bloggersdelight.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice illustration!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so beautiful. Love the outfit :)

    Daniel Wellington giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kad god pomismlim da ne može bolje, ubediš me u suprotno... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! such an amazing illustration my dear, totally love it :D beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love the artwork, dear! Makes me wanna pick up drawing too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could paint but it's the hardest thing for me to do. I think. I painted once, my cat - I loved her face so much! Great work, Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the illustration

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice! You are very talented thats for sure! :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely look of this illustration!
    Alessia
    new post
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this illustration darling! you are so talented, I really like your approach on the background :) I didn't know you liked to draw too! I've been sharing my personal fashion illustration on my blog and it excites me to see more people doing it too!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your paintings Ivana! Thanks for sharing))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very natural. Pure original art work.

    http://www.trendin.com/best-formals-for-men_412

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!