Moda oda radosti is an art, fashion and book blog whose aim is to celebrate all things beautiful. Focused on sustainable fashion, art and travel, this blog aims to find joy in everyday things.
I love your fresh, coffee ready look Ivana. But why long sleeves? Where is the summer?? Best Regards Miss Margaret Cruzemark http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
ale wszystko śliczne :)
ReplyDeleteuz ovakvo katastrofalno vrijeme meni se uobičajena dnevna doza kofeina udvostruči...
ReplyDeletefotkice su jako lijepe, samo im još malo sunca nedostaje ;)
Lepe slike Ivana :)
ReplyDeleteso so cute! LOVE x
ReplyDeletenatalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Natalie Off Duty
I love your fresh, coffee ready look Ivana. But why long sleeves? Where is the summer??
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
I'm wondering myself, Margaret:)...but I think summer will be here in a day or two.
DeleteSo sweet, love the last picture, precious xx
ReplyDeletethank you dear:) I've always loved birds
Deletetako nekako:)
ReplyDeleteGustanje :-) <3 trecu sliku :-)
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are always beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteHello Ivana,
ReplyDeletethis place looks so cool to drink an coffee - nice view.
And i see you again in stripes...;-)
Bye.
Jennifer