To be continued...Nastavlja se.....Hutovo Blato, Bosnia and Herzegovina


Turns out that I needn't have brought the puffer jacket along with me when I visited Hutovo blato (nature and bird resort in Herzegovina). That problem was easily solved. I just left the jacket in the car and  set about to explore this amazing nature park. So, what if I have been there before? Every visit is like the first one. Nature is never the same you know. Neither are its residents. I may have mentioned that Hutovo blato is a home to about 240 migratory bird species. Yes, 240! If you're a bird lover, this is a must place to visit. Even if you aren't, you might very well enjoy it. This Mediterranean swamp stole my heart years ago. It is located near the boarder with Croatia, so you might just be able to smell the sea salt in the air. If you're curious about my previous visits feel free to visit my old posts here, here, here and here.

Ispada da nisam trebala ponijeti ovu debelu jaknu sa sobom kada sam zadnji put posjetila Hutovo blato (park prirode i ptičji rezervat u Hercegovini). Taj se problem lako riješio, jednostavno sam ostavila jaknu u autu i krenula u istraživanje ovoga nevjerojatnoga parka prirode. Pa što ako sam tamo već bila? Svaki posjet je kao prvi. Priroda nikada nije ista znate, pa ni njeni stanovnici. Možda san spomenula da je Hutovo blato dom oko 240 ptica selica. Da, 240! Ako volite ptice, morate posjetiti ovo mjesto. Čak i ako ga ne volite,  mogli biste u njemu uživati. Ova mediteranska močvvara mi je davno ukrala srce. Smještena je blizu granice s Hrvatskom, tako da čak možete osjetiti more u zraku. Zanimaju li vas moji prijašnji posjeti ovome mjestu, slobodno posjetite moje stare objave za koje sam vam poveznice (to jest linkove) ostavila u engleskome dijelu teksta.








I have eaten in this restaurant Karaotok a few times, so I can recommend it. The restaurant Karaotok is actually a part of a hotel but I can't say what the accommodation is like because I have never spent a night there. I imagine it is really peaceful. Now, when I think of it, an idea of spending the night in nature park really appeals to me. I might try to convince my significant other to give it a try. Speaking of which, the reason why two of us were here that day to celebrate my birthday. Some of you might now that was last Spring (as I said numerous times here I'm a Taurus). Why did I wait so long to share these photographs? I'm not sure, for they are actually one of my favourite  outfit photos ever taken. I do like this outfit. When it comes to unpredictable (transitional) weather, layering is the way to go. 

Par puta sam jela u ovom restoranu Karaotok, tako da ga mogu preporučiti, a on dolazi u sklopu hotela kojega baš i ne mog jer nisam nikad tamo odsjela. Sigurno je vrlo mirno. Sada kada razmislim, voljela bi tu bar jednom prenoćiti.  Možda pokušam nagovoriti svoju bolju polovicu. Govoreći o njemu, razlog zašto smo nas dvoje tu bili toga dana je bilo da proslavimo moj rođendan. Neki od vas znaju da je to bilo prošloga proljeća (puno puta sam ponovila da sam bikica). Zašto sam tako dugo čekala da podijelim fotografije? Nisam sigurna, jer su mi zapravo jedne od najdražih fotografija neke odjevne kombinacije. Sviđa mi se ova kombinacija. Kada je u pitanju nepredvidljivo (prijelazno) vrijeme, slojevito odijevanje je zakon. 










 










As I said, I ditched the jacket very early on....and soon I discovered that the blazer was one clothing item too much. That's Herzegovian sun for you. Very potent stuff. I'm not complaining because I do love the sun. Today I returned from Split and Mostar seemed much too cold for my liking. The snow on the mountains didn't exactly warm my heart either. I'm appreciative of the beauty of Autumn, but I can never get rid of my fear of cold. This fear is pretty silly considering where I live now. Mostar is almost just as warm as Split, still sometimes I miss the Adriatic. Perhaps that is why I love this place so much. Its currents meet the Adriatic sea, someplace deep under. It is like Herzegovina and Dalmatia all in one. I really can smell the sea here. This swamp never ceases to mesmerize me. It is such a peaceful place, but at the same time, it is so full of life (if you know where to look). It might just be one of my favourite locations in all Bosnia and Herzegovina. Nhat to visit when you arrive in Bosnia and Herzegovina. However, more about that tomorrow. To be continued....

Kao što sam rekla, vrlo brzo sam se riješila jakne, a uskoro sam otkrila da je i sako previše. To vam je hercegovačko sunce, jako moćna stvar. Ne da se žalim jer volim sunce. Danas kada sam se vratila iz Splita u Mostar bilo je malo prehladno za moj ukus. Snijeg na planinama nije mi baš ugrijao srce. Divim se ljepoti jeseni, ali se ne mogu prestati bojati hladnoće. Glup strah s obzirom gdje živim sada, jer Mostar je skoro iste klime kao i Split. Ipak nekad mi nedostaje more. Možda zato toliko volim ovo mjesto. Njegove struje spajaju se s Jadranskim morem negdje duboko ispod. Doista mogu tu osjetiti more. Ova močvara me nikada ne prestaje začarati. To je tako mirno mjesto,a  opet tako puno života znate li gdje gledati. No, više o tome sutra. Nije još gotovo.....




Dress/haljina: old
top/majica: old +diy
blazer/sako: old
boots/čizme: peko





Comments

  1. I love the combination of the floral dress with the red blazer, lovely look and photos, really nice park
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit and really nice pictures! :) do you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know on my blog and i'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live on an island and am surrounded by nature park and you're right, each visit is like a new one all over again. You look amazing, Ivana! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! I love the pics, you look very cute!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos and interesting place to visit. You look wonderful in this outfit, I love your skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful in red, this is your color:) Nice skirt and jacket and the views are amazing:)
    Have a lovely day Pretty!
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lijepa slika od sebi i krajolika!
    Puno pozdrava
    Carolin

    ReplyDelete
  8. 240 migratory bird species. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for all support. Your comment makes me so happy. I've the same opinion.

    Great post and photos dear. This place look so nice!

    NEW COOKING POST | Polvo à Lagareiro.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. que fotos mas bonitas, me encantan!
    Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog bonita, te espero por mi nuevo post, besitos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evo i mene konačno. Nešto sam imala probelm sa laptopom, pa nikako da stignem da pogledam sve što sam htela. Sad sam tu pa ću nadoknaditi propušteno ;)
    Joj, to mesto mi nikada neće dosaditi. Što se mene tiče, moglo bi da se nađe na svim fotografijama :) Kombinacija je takođe divna. Crveni sako je tako divan komad i baš se lepo uklopio sa ostatkom odeće. Lepo si to rekla o jeseni. Mislim da je i kod mene jedina odbojnost hladnoća i što iako ne živim u hladnim krajevima, ipak uspem da se smrzavam i šta god obukla. Ali dobro, valjda neće baš mnogo da stegne, mada sam ovih dana bila u Beogradu i više je ličilo na zimu nego na jesen...
    Pozdrav! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. imam još jednu objavu s ovim mjestom tako da biti će ga još:)..i ja se uvijek bojim smrzavanja i često se dogodi da mi je hladno kada uopće nije... ha ha...

      Delete
  12. You look so pretty in all looks, such lovely inspiration as always!

    http://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so stunning I love the color patterns that your outfit has, Great post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I've told you that you look really good in red, Ivana! You look so relaxed in these shots. Enjoy your coming weekend, babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. 240 bird species?! Wow, you really are completely immersed in nature when visiting this place! I love the shots of you leaning against the tree, especially as you're wearing red - definitely your colour Ivana! :) Ah, as much as I love Autumn, this post has reminded me of slow-paced and gentle, warm summer's days :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that's exactly how I feel...immersed in nature.

      Delete
  16. Po tvojim fotkama i pričama već imam dojam da poznajem ovo mjesto i baš bi ga jednom voljela obići jer sam sigurna da bi uživala :) Prijelazno slojevito odijevanje mi je najdraža stvar kod hladnijih mjeseci i sad baš pokušavam maksimalno uživati u njemu dok ne stisne prava zima pa kad počnem iz stana izlaziti odjevena u poplun.
    Baš ti super stoji ova kombinacija, crvena boja ti je uvijek pun pogodak, tako ti dobro paše uz lice i kosu! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sigurna sam da bi ti se svidjelo:)
      hvala...ovaj crveni sako mi je valjda najiznošeniji komad u garderobi, otkada sam ga kupila stalno ga nosim:)

      Delete
  17. Love this wonderful outfit. You look so beuatiful in red, Ivana. Love the photos and the romantic feel to it.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too.http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like a beautiful place to visit! I understand why you keep going back there! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos! Fantastic look! Kisses:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Regardless of how many times I've been in one place I always think that we are a different person so we will always see something different, learn something else arrive with new eyes :)
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Ivana, thank you for this very beautiful post! I see it is really worth to visit as already the pictures are looking so peaceful! How good it was so sunny that you could leave your jacket in the car :) And as usual I like your look and see again red is your colour. Now I'm looking forward to read if you finally spend a night there :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it was very sunny....I hope I'll get to stay a day there sometimes:)

      Delete
  23. Hi Ivana! :) I really like your photos from this place - I associate it, because I've seen it many times on your blog - on each season it looks terrific and so, so peaceful. I'm sure that you spent there a really lovely, relaxing time and I'm sure that you'll visit the hotel which is situated in this nature park - from your description I suppose that it's great. And from your post I guess that you live in divine place - personally maybe I'm not afraid of cold, but honestly I don't like freezing days, which unfortunately are something normal, here in Poland. So - you're really lucky to live in such a warm and sunny place, dear! :)
    What about your outfit - red is your color, Ivana, wear it more often, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie:)...yes, this place looks lovely in different situations. I know I'm blessed to live where the climate is so mild.

      Delete
  24. you look so fresh and radiant in all pics! Love the combination of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely pictures dear! Kisses from
    lilbourne.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks amazing and magical, love your outfit too :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  27. Il rosso ti dona e quella gonna a fiori è splendida!!! Bellissima la location!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  28. it was probably a pleasant surprise that you didn't need your puffer. the good thing about overdressing is that you can always take a layer off or just not wear it. Your vibrant look is very pretty and Hutovo blato looks like a lovely sanctuary! I love it when a place is different no matter how many times you've visited.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful series of pictures Ivana! That place is so romantic!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ovo mesto je prekrasno i ne smeta uopste da se uslika vise puta. Preslatka si i celokupan outfit je pun pogodak! Crveni blejzer uvek budi paznju, haljinica sa prelepim cvetnim dezenom, a cizme slag na torti. Lepo uklopljene boje, pravi jesenji chic!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wild parks like this is great. You took great pictures and your outfit is super :). Cheers - Margot

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very sweet and gorgeous closeup and those thighs in those tights drove me very happily wild ;)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are so pretty. I really love this outfit. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. interessting clothing style. i think i saw this in another posting from you. i like it, if you go to the seaside and take some shots. this is the true nature!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!