Blogger award+ outfit / Nagrada za blog i odjevna kombinacija





I was nomited by  Ela for Sisterhood of the worldbloggers award. Thank you very much Ela! Don't foget to check out her blog. The rules are the winner should nominate 5 bloggers but I won't be nominating anyone because I'm not sure whether the bloggers I have in mind are up for it. Nevetheless, if anyone is interested feel free to tag/award yourself. I've prepared 10 questions for you at the end of this post, so don't be shy. Feel free to answer them either in comments or in a post, I would love to read them.

Hvala Eli koja me nominirala za blog nagradu. Nemojte zaboraviti pogledati njen blog. Pravilo je da blogger treba nominirati 5 blogera, ali ja neću nikoga nominirati jer nisam sigurna tko bi to želio, a tko ne, pa ću vam pustiti da se sami nominirate ili označite. Pripremila sam deset pitanja na kraju objave i voljela bi čuti vaše odgovore tako da nemojte biti sramežljivi, već odgovorite na njih ili ovdje ili na vašem blogu.






These are my answers to Ela's questions.

1. If I could travel anywhere tomorrow, I would pack my bags for Israel. I can't explain it, but something makes me want to visit this land. Jerusalem would be first on my list and Tel Aviv the second.





2. Applications that I use the most would be viber and whatsapp (to comunicate with family and friends) and intagram that I have only recently joined.



3. I sleep neither on the left or the right side of the band. I tend to toss and turn like crazy.


4. What annoys me the most are arrogant people.




5. What I'm looking forward the most this year is celebrating my wedding anniversary (that is in a few days time).

6. I prefer shoes to bags. I don't really have a soft spot for bags. All the ones I hold most dear were gifts, so that shows that bags are not a priority to me. Shoes forst, that is how it is it  for me!




7. If I could use only one word to describe myself it would be sensitive.

8. Life is too short for just about anything. Perhaps that is the a real tragedy of life and perhaps it is a hidden blessing that navitages our soul toward some higher dimension, but abstract thinking aside, I think  that what people lose too much time on is being unhappy with their appearance. Life is too short for a great deal of things, but being preoccupied and frustarted  with the dimensions of our ties or what ever body part, tops the list, doesn't it?

9.  I would prefer a cup of coffee to just about anything but having to choose between tea and wine, I will side with tea because I only admire wine from afar.





10. It is easier for me to choose a movie classic than a book one. I would have to say my all time favourite is  Cat On  A Hot Tin Roof. The play it was based on is more complex than the movie version, but the acting of Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman sure make this movie  a timeless classic.





1. Da ti jave da se trebaš spakirati i sutra otputovati, na odmor na bilo koju destinaciju po želji koja bi to bila? Izrael. Srce me neobjašnjivo vuče tamo već dugo. Jeruzalem bi mi bio prvi na listi, ali voljela bi posjetiti i Tel Aviv.
2. Koje su tri aplikacije bez kojih ne možeš? Kako moj muž ima običaj reći, mogu, ali neću.  No, da moram odabrati to bili prvenstveno whatsapp i viber jer njih koristim za komunikaciju s prijateljima i rodbinom, a onda i instagram kojem sam se nedavno priključila.
3. Spavanje na lijevoj ili desnoj strani kreveta? Na nijednoj i svima. Okrećem se u snu i nikad nemam mira.
4. Što te najbrže može izbaciti iz takta? Ljudska arogancija.
 5. Čemu se najviše veseliš do kraja aktualne godine? Proslavi godišnjice braka za par dana.
6. Cipele ili torbe? Cipele. Torbe kupujem, ali rijetko se u koju zaljubim i ne vesele me kao cipele. One koje su mi najdraže su zapravo sve pokloni, nikad nešto što sam si sama kupila, što je dovoljan pokazatelj da su cipele ipak na prvom mjestu.
7. Da se moraš opisati samo jednom riječi koja bi to riječ bila? Osjetljiva.
8. Život je prekratak za? Sve. To je najveća tragedija života, a možda je to i neki skriveni blagoslov, koji nas upućuje prema nekoj višoj dimenziji neograničenoj vremenom. No, filozofiju na stranu, mislim da ljudi najviše vremena gube na nezadovoljstvo svojim izgledom, pa bi to stavila na prvo mjesto. Život je prekratak za puno toga, ali posebno za žaljenje o tome kako su nam bedra  ili bilo koji drugi dio tijela neodgovarajućih dimenzija.
9. Čaša vina ili šalica čaja? Šalica kave, ali može i čaja, samo neka ima kofeina u njemu. Vino ne pijem, samo mu se divim izdaleka.
10. Najdraži klasik [književni ili filmski, što je kome više po guštu] i zbog čega baš on? Teško pitanje. Možda bi je ipak lakše odabrati filmski klasik, a to bi bio Mačka na vrućem limenom krovu. Sam film nije tako dubok kao drama na kojoj je temeljen, ali vrhunska gluma Elizabeth Taylor i Paula Newmana čini ga vječnim klasikom.






Here are my questions:
Evo mojih pitanja: 

1. Which was the last book you read?
2. When was the last time you took a moment to breathe?
3. In what moment in your life did you feel most blessed and why?
4. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
5. Is there any particular post that moved you the most?
6. What are the things you're grateful for the most?
7. If you could have any dress or clothing item in the world, what clothing item would that be?
8. What is your dream pair of shoes?
9. What are the things that annoy the most about blogging?
10. What is your favourite place in this world?

1. Koja je zadnja knjiga koju ste pročitali?
2. Kada ste zadnji put zastali i uzeli trenutak za predahuti?
3. U kojem ste se trenu u životu osjetili najviše blagoslovljenim i zašto?
4. Što vam se najviše sviđa kod bloganja?
5. Postoji li neki posebni post koji vas je najviše dirnuo?
6. Na čemu ste naviše zahvali?
7. Kada bi mogli imati bilo koju haljinu ili odjevni predmet, koji bi to bio?
8. Koji je vaš par cipele is snova?
9. Što vas najviše nervira kod bloganja?
10. Koje vam je najdraže mjesto na svijetu?












Comments

  1. nice post!
    http://www.enjoyfashion.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty,loved your outfit <3
    Kisses<3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobro si rekla ovo o životu, u potpunosti se slažem, nažalost. I ja ću ti ovdje odgovoriti na pitanja jer sam već dvaput pisala ovaj post na blogu:
    1. Čitateljica u potrazi za sretnim završetkom (Katarina Bivald) i preslatka je :)
    2. Jutros dok sam šetala Fridu, nastojim te trenutke nekako ukomponirati u doslovno svaki dan.
    3. Iskreno, tako se osjetim svaki put nakon odlično obavljenog projekta jer sam jako emotivna po pitanju posla kojeg radim i smatram da je velika privilegija moći živjeti od kreativnog rada.
    4. Upoznavanje fantastičnih ljudi na koje inače vjerojatno nikad ne bi naletjela i otvaranje nekih prilika za rad do kojih bez bloga također vjerojatno nikad ne bi došla.
    5. Ne, svaki post pišem iz srca i prema svima sam jednako emotivno nastrojena :)
    6. Na obitelji na koju uvijek mogu računati i na zdravlju.
    7. Postoji previše stvari koje mi se sviđaju da bi izdvojila samo jedan, ali ne mogu zaboraviti jednu predivnu vintage suknju oko koje sam se prošle godine dvoumila i na kraju je nisam uzela što nikad nisam prežalila.
    8. Male crvene šljokičaste cipelice iz Čarobnjaka iz Oza :D
    9. Što većina ljudi misli da to ne oduzima nimalo vremena ni truda.
    10. Moja sobica u Šibeniku :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kreativni rad je stvarno blagoslov svoje vrste, hvala ti na odgovorima. Ja se isto trudim svaki dan naći neki trenutak za predahnuti, pa makar minutu.

      Delete
  4. Arrogant people also annoy me, ugh! And congratulations on the wedding anniversary! :)

    http://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie!
      arrogant people are the worst, right?

      Delete
  5. You look amazing and congrats on the blogger award, dear heart!
    Have a great weekend, beautiful girl!
    Much love,
    Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arrasou belas imagens amei o look, bom final de semana
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeQXJjUpSQ
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love coffee as well & I also really love shoes, so we have two things in common :D hehe.
    Congrats on the award love!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear:) I remember that post about your shoe collection so I know you love them too:)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on the award! Well done! the best part of these is always the q&a. I'm with you on shoes vs. bags. Bags just don't speak to me and I feel like I don't need a ton of them. You look great btw!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I agree...q&a always interest me too:)
      I feel the same way, I just don't need a ton of bag.

      Delete
  9. Hello, gorgeous! I must say that those sandals make your mile long legs look amazing :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lubka...these mules do make legs look longer.

      Delete
  10. Superiska! Cestitke na nagradi! Styling ti je mnogo mocan! Savrsena crna majica i trofrtaljke! Maca je pravi kjutic :) Odlicna si mi <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It's nice to get to know more about you! I, on the contrary, sleep like a baby the whole night long, though I know we change sides - I tend to sleep on my back. I agree with you with number 4 and 7. I detest arrogant people and ah, I also prefer shoes! :) I really loved your answers and I think you look beautiful! Although I said I prefer shoes, I loved your bag - the color is great!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I love this bag:) perhaps it is the kind of bag that gals that aren't crazy about bags prefer?

      Delete
  12. Hello from Spain: congrats. I really like your bag. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! Perfect figure:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so classy Ivana. Really interesting post...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful Blogpost and Blog. Really amazing. I love your beautiful Pics :)



    xoxo

    Johanna



    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, love getting to know you a little better, Ivana! And I love that you're now on Instagram, I'm addicted to it. Haha!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muchas felicidades ..guapa!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!!

    http://ichbinsil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats!!!
    interesting answers! love to learn more about other bloggers - especially about bloggers i like :-)
    you are a wise girl for your young age! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore this black top on you - the sheer sleeves are amazing! I have a sheer black blouse similar to this, though I love the idea of a jumper/knit version :) 'Sensitive' is such a lovely word to describe yourself - you're certainly very lovely, that's all I know! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I wore a tshirt under this sheer top(jumper). It is a very pratical clothing item to have in one's closet, it looks great over just about anything and it can even be worn over a dress.

      Delete
  21. Dear Ivana, congratulations for the award! You deserve this award really and I loved it to read your answers. I knew already that you prefer shoes instead bags and I really can confirm that you are sensitve. Very true. And I can understand your fascination for Israel as I have also read a lot of about this country and it fascinates me, too. Hopefully your wish will be come true very soon and I wish you already today a happy anniversary.
    Enjoy your weekend - I like your look with the knee jeans!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet Rena. Being sensitive is somethimes a good quality and sometimes not. I guess like with anything it is important to find balance.

      Delete
  22. Congratulations on the award! I enjoyed reading your answers!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post and congrats in this award! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did I heard you have just join Instagram? Please, add me :))
    My Instagram is @travelera.es I will folloow back of course! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you and thank you for following back.

      Delete
  25. These were interesting answeres, well-done!
    Looking fab as well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look absolutely stunning Ivana, you're more than welcome to visit my country <3 Although I live in London! I'm originally from Jerusalem :) ... if you ever visit let me know I'll tell you where to go & what to do! <3

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely ask you for advice before I pack my bags for Israel...thank you<3

      Delete
  27. Ah yes shoes are the best! We are more of a tea kind of people haha :) Loved reading through these, also your photo is super cute doll x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  28. great post dear :)

    https://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many great questions and so tired and yes I hear you typing that I need not feel obliged to answer them at all but it is interest and not obligation that compels me and wow this thought is ongoing and now stopping. So my favorite question, what do I like most about blogging. It is a tie between two things. I love being able to share thoughts and feelings with people who actually like them and take them in. And the second thing is meeting gorgeous, model-type bloggers that wear amazing outfits like this one! Very hot top and you look fantastic in those pants. Bloggers like you who are so open to share themselves make a big, joyful impact on my life. Some fully understand, some are clueless, but all are appreciated. Oh now the thinking has made me more tired :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats Ivana!!!!!!
    That's awesome!!!!!
    You look fabulous in the photo too!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on the well deserved award, Ivana! It's really nice to learn more about you & I'm to know that we've quite a bit in common. I wonder why arrogant people even exist. Hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look great) Cool bag)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look stunning! I am in love with your outfit. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ma che bell'outfit:) un bacione

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats!!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  36. We followed you back ;)

    www.nowaksisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. looking good!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats on the award, Ivana. Loved to read your answers, I can't make up my mind about shoes or purses, I just love the both equally, although I suppose I have more shoes than bags, but that's just because they are less expensive, hahaha. Happy weekend, girl. Have a good one.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congratulations on your award! I love classic movies also. Elizabeth Taylor was such a great actress. Great outfit!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your yellow bag<3

    Let me know if you would like to following each other


    xx
    ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Najviše mi se svidio tvoj odgovor na 8. pitanje. Tako jednostavno i istinito si to sročila. Nažalost i sama se ponekad moram podsjećati da gubim vrijeme na nevažne stvari, poput ovih koje si i sama navela i da je život samo jedan i tako brzo proleti i da nikad ne treba plakati nad prolivenim mlijekom niti bilo čime. Ali to je ono u nama ljudima, što je ponekad jače od nas, iako mislim da se može istrenirati da se tako izrazim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da, ponekad je to jače od nas...i ja nekad gubim vrijeme na neke blesave stvari, kao ljutnju na ljude zbog nekih njihovih postupaka, a zapravo od toga nema ništa.

      Delete
  42. Absolutely love your answers & outfit lovely! :-)

    Love Marie | www.makemeupmarie.com | Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Its nice getting to read more about you dear
    You look so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  44. congrats on your award, girl, you really deserve it, your blog, as I can see, is so inspiring...
    great street-style, I love the clogs...
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. congrats on your award, girl, you really deserve it, your blog, as I can see, is so inspiring...
    great street-style, I love the clogs...
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats on your award. Now i know a little bit more about you Ivana, Interesting post and you look really nice.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Super cute bag, and congrats on your award.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great responses Ivana. Happy anniversary to you. You look lovely. Oh and congratulations on getting nominated, :))).
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great tag! Got to know u more, love ur answers! And Thanxxxx for tagging everyone!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations! Cool answers and great pictures:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/08/run-away-with-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!
    Alexandra ~ ArtMandy

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congratulations and cheers to more beautiful years. Looking pretty! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  53. That top and yellow bag are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great look, amazing bag :) Congratulations!
    Ptysiablog

    ReplyDelete
  55. great post my dear, congratulations on the award!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lovely post! I'm also quite sensitive and I prefer shoes to bags :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  57. thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I couldn't agree with your reply to #8, Ivana! That's so true! And I couldn't deal with arrogant people around me either. Wonderful answers!

    xoxo Ira
    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very nice answers and I really love this pretty outfit. I want to visit Israel too :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hello Ivana,
    Congratulations for your award. If I would be nominated, I would answer in this way:
    1. Which was the last book you read?
    Arno Geiger: All about Sally.
    2. When was the last time you took a moment to breathe?
    5 minutes ago, when I read your article.
    3. In what moment in your life did you feel most blessed and why?
    Last year, when I realized that I was reanimated and survived.
    4. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
    The feeling that it is perhaps possible, to bring a little smile on the face of my readers.
    5. Is there any particular post that moved you the most?
    Yes, your pic on lookbook with the gun holes in the wall.
    6. What are the things you're grateful for the most?
    That I live tiogether with my familiy in happiness, peace and freedom.
    7. If you could have any dress or clothing item in the world, what clothing item would that be?
    A poncho of Isabel Marant.
    8. What is your dream pair of shoes?
    Riding boots of brown leather from Ariat.
    9. What are the things that annoy the most about blogging?
    Blogging without love.
    10. What is your favourite place in this world?
    My home with my family and animals.

    Have a wonderful day, Nessy from happinessygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Bolje ikada nego nikada...eto i mene napokon da prokomentiram sve i naučim još svašta nešto o tebi. :)
    Baš si me razveselila ovim postom, super su mi ovi tagovi jer teško je sve takve slatke sitnice pokriti kroz postove...tako da je ovo odlična nadopuna. :)

    1. Something to Hide od Deborah Moggach.
    2. Sinoć navečer, sjela na plažu i uživala baš u tom tadašnjem trenutku. Totalni zen i totalno punjenje baterija.
    3. Kada sam shvatila da ono što radim je točno ono što i trebam raditi. Da mi je suđeno da to i budem.
    4. Prijateljstva; virtualna, stvarna.
    5. Ovako na prvu se ne mogu sjetiti, ako mi štogod padne na pamet, dopisat ću u novom komentaru. :)
    6. Nekome možda klišej, ali na svakom novom danu.
    7. Ma sve do jednog komada iz Tijanina ormara. :D
    8. Nikeice. ;)
    9. Spam komentari.
    10. Obožavam putovati, ali najdraži je ipak home, sweet home. ;)

    elaswows.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. wooow.. girl you are beautiful.. love this concept.. love that bag.

    www.mystylebykartia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  63. very nice and smart answers from you - funny to read...;-)

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!