BUSINESS CHIC OUTFIT PROPOSAL : INTERNATIONAL MOSTAR FAIR

Today I'll show you the outfit I wore for International Mostar Fair , held back in April. This fair is the most successful event of the sorts in Bosnia and Herzegovina (by the number of its visitors and exhibitions). It is is held annually (typically in April). I attend it every year (see my last year's outfit) because there are always interesting things to check out and I enjoy buying local products. This year I bought some local organic products on the fair as well as some books. This is a great place to look for touristic information of any sort, such as private accommodation and/or travel brochures. I picked up a lovely travel brochure published by an association of Adriatic cities this time. If I manage to find time, I plan to visit some of them this summer. 

How to look elegant while staying comfortable? My outfit proposal of the day is all about business chic but at the same time it is quite comfy. For Mostar Fair, I wore a grey dress, a vintage pepita jacket and a scarf. I opted for these boots because of the rain. Not to mention that I was obviously going to do a lot of walking. I do believe that you can look professional and be comfortable at the same time. It's all about picking the right items and wearing sensible shoes. Accessories are an important thing to consider. A nice scarf will take you far in terms of elegance and business chic. Sometimes the devil is really in the details. Another thing to consider are the colours. Neutral colours often look more professional. 


China was the official partner of International Fair Mostar this year, so there were a lot of Chinese  exhibits and displays.You could see anything from space program to super tech locks. I really enjoyed the China railway and space program displays. Are you fascinated by the space? I know that I certainly am.  Do you ever wander when will the first man set foot on Mars? Do you think it's realistic to expect it any time soon? I'm fascinated by the possibility of space travel, but also by all means of transport and travel. There have been so many advancements in the last century. I wonder what will this century bring in terms of transport. How will the trains of the future look? What will airplanes of the future be like? I think there will definitely be progress in terms of sustainability when it comes to transport. Coincidentally, what is you favourite means of transport? Do you love travelling by train? Do you enjoy air travel? Do you like ferry rides? I like all of the above, the only means of transport I'm not crazy about is road traffic. Did you know that you're more likely to die in a car crash arriving to an airport than in a flight?



I really enjoyed visiting Mostar Fair this year. Speaking of China tech, they had this amazing door locks that can identify finger tips and face. Perfect for me, because I sometimes forget my keys. We almost bought them, but we weren't sure we would be able to install them. Would we have to buy a new door? We were sure so we didn't buy them. If they are still available next year, we might buy some. Have you tried anything of the sort? Are they hard to install? We even talked with a chef in Split about them, he told us that he has just bought the face recognition door locks for his new home in Shanghai. Apparently the prices on this Mostar Fair for these locks were even more affordable than they are in China where they are produced. It must have been some kind of fair discount. 
Thank you for reading. Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. Wow is indeed a business nation, besides your business look is so lovely and yet simple
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a fun fair and your outfit is so professional looking - the scarf around your neck is the perfect touch! :)

    Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This convention looks amazing! I can only imagine what will be in 20 years or so. I think back to when I was in high school and how much has changed in almost 30 years. Crazy! Your look is very professional and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val. Yes, things do change so fast!

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit! It's so professional and chic! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit. Those little finishing touches really transformed your outfit, and made it not boring at all. I love it. This convention seems like so much fun!

    xo, Maria
    https://www.miamiamine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    you look amazing. loved all combo

    NEW REVIEW POST | CLINIQUE: DARK SPOT CORRECTOR AND OPTIMIZER!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ivana, you look super professional and wonderful elegant in the look you have chosen for the fair in Mostar! What a wonderful jacket and the scarf is the cherry on the top. Sounds and looks like this fair is really interesting and even better you bought there organic food and some books. Thanks for taking us with you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rena. Yes, this fair is always interesting.

      Delete
  8. I really love your outfit , very professional yet so stylish!

    Only Yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Š¢Ń‹ Š²ŃŠµŠ³Š“Š° тŠ°Šŗ эŠ»ŠµŠ³Š°Š½Ń‚Š½Š¾ Š²Ń‹Š³Š»ŃŠ“Šøшь! я Š¾Ń‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š»ŃŽŠ±Š»ŃŽ тŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ стŠøŠ»ŃŒ. Š›ŃŽŠ±Š»ŃŽ стрŠ¾Š³ŃƒŃŽ, Š½Š¾ Š¶ŠµŠ½ŃŃ‚Š²ŠµŠ½Š½ŃƒŃŽ Š¾Š“ŠµŠ¶Š“у ))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. я тŠ¾Š¶Šµ Š»ŃŽŠ±Š»ŃŽ тŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ стŠøŠ»ŃŒ.

      Delete
  10. What a fun event!! I love how you always look so stylish in everything you do, Ivana,
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  11. How stylish and professional you look, Ivana! I admire that fact that you are dressing up for an event like this, while lots of people would just go casual. I'm loving your bag, and I have a similar pair of boots which is perfect when I'm on my feet for a long time. Space travel is something which fascinates me as well. Look at you, sitting in front of that control panel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. Yes, space travel is a fascinating theme.

      Delete
  12. You look wonderful Ivana. Great ensemble! That looks like a fun event.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Ivana,
    This is really a chic costume, businesslike but casual and comfortable cut. The look is very good for you and I can see that you enjoyed the show!
    Hugs my dear, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2019/05/fruhlings-ausflug-und-fruhlings-capsule.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Davvero chic e super professional!
    Interessante questa location!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a great fair. This post interested me completely because I grew up learning a lot about aerospace because of my father's job. I love your jacket, what a marvellous business look. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad worked in aviation so that might be why it interest me too.

      Delete
  16. Thanks a lot :D

    have a nice day, my friend

    NEW REVIEW POST | MET GALA MAKEUP FOR REAL LIFE!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. How professional and stylish! I love pencil skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. look molto professionale,bello.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think comfort should always be a factor no matter what occasion we're dressing ourselves. This outfit is a perfect example of how style doesn't need to be sacrificed for comfort and it looks like you had such a lovely time at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh what a chic costume :)
    You look so elegant and stylish. Perfect combination my dear.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great photos. Space travel blows my mind. We grew up believing people would be living on the moon in the year 2000, I wonder if it will ever happen? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. Governments are not likely to make that kind of financial engagement and there isn't enough billionaire enthusiasts. I don't think we'll see people living on moon any time soon.

      Delete
  22. As you said... devil is in the details and you really took care of the accessories in your outfit, for me this is the most special part when it comes to make my attire of the day haha.

    And those photos are really cool Ivanna, love space travels and everything related with galaxy, it seems that you had a great time taking pictures with the astronauts! You're always at the best spots and events ;)

    Best,
    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pablo. Accessories can definitely be the most special part of our outfit.

      Delete
  23. This business chic outfit is perfect! Comfort is always key for me and I love that you picked something that looks great but is also comfortable. And I always love your attention to details!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Your outfit is very elegant and chic :)
    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your business outfit is so suitable for that event!
    And Your smile is so lovely and beautiful, Ivana <3

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači Ŕto ste uzeli vrijeme da neŔto napiŔete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE