NEW FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS: PINK AND GREEN COLOUR PALETTE


Lately I've been feeling inspired by pink and green colour palette (remember my post about creative projects to try?), and this got reflected in my fashion sketches. If you're feeling these colours yourself, you might enjoy what I've prepared for you today and that would be some illustrated outfit ideas. I might even prepare an illustrated guide to wearing pink and green in the future. Today I'll just show you my newest fashion drawings, but if you'd be interested in seeing something like an illustrated guide to wearing some colour, let me know. It's not always easy to find time, but when you love something, you make time for it. The medium for all the fashion illustrations I'll be sharing today is coloured pencils on papers. My illustrations will also be presented with my photography. Scroll down to see and read more. 


MAXI DRESSES FOR SPRING


Let's start with maxi dresses for spring, shall we? My two outfit proposals for maxi dresses both come in two colours: pink and greet. In the first outfit, I illustrated a green maxi with a pink jacket and in the second, I illustrated a pink maxi dress with a long green vest. I do have one green vest and I wear it pretty often, so it is possible this was my inspiration for this fashion sketch. How do you like these illustrations? I liked the so much I've put them on products in my redbubble shop. 

Fashion Drawing of Girls in Maxi Dresses by IvanaKada
FASHION ILLUSTRATION TOTE BAG 

Fashion Drawing of Girls in Maxi Dresses by IvanaKada
FASHION ILLUSTRATION THROW PILLOWS

 A LONG PINK DRESS WITH A HIGH SLIT 

Here is another spring outfit in pink. I sketched this long pink dress with a high slit having in mind something I'd like to wear myself. Who knows maybe I will even turn this dress into a reality some day? Scroll down to see a few more photographs of the 'making off' process. 

 




A SHEER GREEN DRESS

The outfit I illustrated bellow shows an off shoulder sheer green maxi dress worn with a pair of jeans. I think this could be such a fun outfit for spring. Sheer items always add a visual interest to an outfit and if you don't want to show too much skin, there are always ways to go around it. That's what I hoped to show with this fashion illustration. Besides, wearing dresses with jeans is always fun, isn't it? 



A PINK DRESS WITH WITH GREEN DETAILS 

Bellow is another illustrated outfit in the pink and green palette. I illustrated a pink dress that comes with a green belt and green details at top. I also drew some green illustrations to go along with this design. The medium is the same as with all the other illustrations, coloured pencils on papir. I'm not sure am I feeling these colours pencils, they're not as pigmented as I like but sometimes it is good to work with bad art supplies.



Do you like the combination of green and pink? Have you tried wearing it? Do you like these two colours on their own? Well, that's enough questions for one day. Thank you for giving my fashion sketches a look. Have a lovely day!

Comments

  1. The pink and green are so pretty and vibrant together! I would wear them together. The print looks great on a toss pillow. The off shoulder green dress is gorgeous with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! I love these two colours together.

      Delete
  2. Pink and green sounds like you're ready for spring! I love how you would incorporate your art into real life photos. They look really cool! You do a great job with drawing these models out.

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried green and pink together with blush and olive - I should try more vibrant colour combinations! Thanks for the ideas! Lovely illustrations too! :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :) We are having a busy but fun filled one!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mica. I plan to try more vibrant colour combos this spring as well.

      Delete
  4. Ivana you are so good at this, are you a certified fashion designed.. You gave me colour ideas for my next blog I like the pink maxi and green more than the other. And the sheer green dress is amazing.. Also this looks so pretty when printed the canvas bag
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not certified, I learned fashion illustration watching YouTube videos. From English ones, I can recommend Zoe Hong, she is a great teacher, a designer and a fashion illustrator.

      Delete
  5. Your illustrations are beautiful. I especially like the ones where you combined pink and green. It's such an unusual color combination, but it looks beautiful. I always love to see your illustrations.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sketches are fantastic, Ivana! You are very talented! I love pink and green together. So pretty! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sketches.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you always experiment on your art my dear. Pink and Green combination has always been one of my favorites. They just always seems to go together.


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I love these two colours together too.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!