fashion illustration (inspired by red) /modna ilustracija (nadahnuta crvenom)

Today I'm sharing two illustrations. The first one is inspired by Morticia Adams. I've  tried to imagine to imagine what she would look like if she opted for something other than black...if that can be imagined. I've always been fascinated with the goth look even way before I aced my Gothic literature exam.

On the other hand, the second illustration has nothing to do with vampires, gothic and such things, but shows a more fun side to the shade of red that might be called bloody...Perhaps one day I might try to turn this illustration in an actual outfit. xoxo

Danas dva crteža...prvi je nadahnut Morticijom Adams, a zamisao je kako bi izgledala da nije u crnoj..ako se to može zamisliti. Uvijek me zanimao taj gotički izgled, davno prije nego što sam dobila peticu iz gotičke književnosti.

Druga ilustracija naprotiv nema veze sa vampirima, gotikom i sličnim, već pokazuje malo zabavniju stranu određene nijanse crvene boje koju bismo mogli nazvati i krvavom. Možda jednog dana pokušam omaterijalizirati ovaj crtež. Pozdrav.

Comments

  1. Moram priznati da odlicno crtas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Ivana, I think you know how much I love your drawings and this two are very professional and vived <3 I´m impressed again by your talent!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely draws babe!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il primo abito è bellissimo, adoro la scollatura =)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my $50 gift card Giveaway on Woakao, Open worldwide until July, 20th !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Morticia interpretation is awsome :D

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sketches what a beautiful gown. I'm sure it would look lovely in real fabric too! so cool that you live in such an amazing place I really did think you traveled alot! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes I have that feeling too:) but I do hope to travel more in the future.

      Delete
  7. Love them, the first one is my fav! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second one is my fave! but they both absolutely perfect. Thanks for the lovely visiting on my blog! following you also on bloglovin, I'd love to have you as a lovely following blogging friendship!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prelepo je! Nisam uopšte ekspert na temu crtanja, ali stvarno mislim da si jako talentovana! ;) :*

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing illustration! you are so talented :) the design is gorgeous! i love your blog :) im following you on bloglovin! :) hope you can follow me back :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!