my painting / moja slika





Comments

  1. I love your art. Because is full of beautiful feelings, of dreams and full of your sweet heart too. <3 Really, I appreciate it. With love a big kiss, my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo dipinto, complimenti! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. super slikica :) gledala sam tvoje modne ilustracije malo, fora su. ja sam isto u tom području, nedavno započela crtati, ali nisam još ništa objavljivala sa drugima :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I do love the water and blue :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How interesting that I've been writing about contentment versus happiness and about the moments that bring feelings of serenity - and here are your paintings, exuding calm onto my screen. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are talented ! I love your painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drago mi je da si podelila sa nama svoj talenat, samo tako nastavi! Pozzz

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

SPRING IN MOSTAR CITY: A VINTAGE PURPLE BLAZER PAIRED WITH A FLORAL DRESS

WELCOMING SPRING WITH 15 IDEAS TO COMBAT SPRING FATIGUE!

Let there be colour! (outfit post) / Neka bude boja (odjevna kombinacija)

HOW TO STYLE A YELLOW BLAZER FOR SPRING? A FEMININE OUTFIT PROPOSAL

SUĆURAJ ON ISLAND HVAR : WELCOME SPRING!

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

Painting of the day (A Lioness) / Slika dana (Lavica)

Darkness and Light / Tama i svijetlo

Island Hvar inspired this necklace (outfit post)/ Otok Hvar je nadahnuće za ovu ogrlicu (odjevna kombinacija)