|dress: Mana, bag: no name, leggings & boots : no name|
Last time I blogged about Mostar, I shared some links with you. Now it is time to update that list, and you can have a look and see if there is anything you find particularly interesting:
1. You can see Mostar from the bird perspective in my previous posts (here, here and here).
2. One of my favourite streets in Mostar here and here.
3. Musala bridge (also known under its old name Tito's bridge here and here)
4. You can see photographs of Mostar's catholic cathedral here.
5. You can see images of Mostar and its famous Nertva river here, here and here.
6. You can see the surrounds of one of its most iconic catholic churches here.
7. You can see both photographs of old bridge and my drawing of it here as well as my most recent visit to old bridge here.
8. Another one of my favourites when it comes to streets here.
9. You can see photographs of Croatian cultural centre/theater Kosacha here , here , here , here and here.
10. You can see photographs of the main city park here here, here, here and here.
11. You can see images of Spanish square here, here , here , here and here.
12. You can see photographs of Customs bridge here and here.
13. You can see photographs of the New bridge here and here.
A few more words about the look. I matched the rest of my outfit with this nautical print dress, because it was really all about the dress. I wore leggings and biker boots with this dress because I had a lot of walking to do that day and I wanted to feel as comfortable as possible. These biker boots have proved themselves an excellent investment, I've been wearing them all year around. I do wear boots in spring time, I don't see why not, especially when we talk about quality ones. A good pair of boots will make you life so much easier. Do you agree? In some cases, boots are even essential. For example, if you're planning on going hiking,, you need to wear boots for many reasons: to prevent ankle injury, to stabilize your leg, to protect your feet and ankles against bites of insects and snakes. What else? Once again I wore these customized sunglasses. I had painted them myself, I like them much more now. I might make a little tutorial if you are interested, but really it is super easy. I just took some nail-polishes and created this dotted print myself. Now the sunglasses are more colourful then blue but they still match the dress and the blue bag. I think this is a pretty cute casual combo, I might wear this outfit again. Sorry about the no make up (again), but that's just me. I think that the majority of my outfits posts are sans make up. I'm a bit lazy that way. That would be all for today. Thank you for reading. Have a fantastic week ahead,