Once upon a time....

a

Long long time ago, in a far away galaxy I used to be blond...and I used to have a wonderful tan...Speaking of the devil, today I realized that I have lost my summer tan (kind of late for that but I do live in Mediterranean)...  While browsing some old photos I remembered a perfect one day trip to the most unique island in the Adriatic. The shirt I'm wearing on this photos I painted (with fabric colours) long time ago. I bought it in Benetton I think and the jacket as well....and here is my word of advice: You need to have a business suit in your closet no matter how young/old you are. It will always come in handy, trust me:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!