Here are my seven facts:
1. I cried like a baby while reading The Autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr. Sure there were other books that made me cry, but this one especially so....Every chapter tears were flowing down my cheeks and despite that (or maybe because of that) I really took time and effort to read every single sentence with attention it so rightfully deserves.
2. As far as I can remember, I was always drawing and sketching. This blog didn't change that but how would I ever got into making personalized fashion illustrations without it? You fashion bloggers always inspire me...and for that inspiration I'm quite grateful.
3. I'm totally a foodie. I love everything about food...Preparing it and eating it in equal measure. I even immensely enjoy decorating the dinning table and do it almost every day. My decorations often match a theme of the dish and naturally I make them myself. For me, every meal is a special occasion. Amen to that!
4. Sf geek all the way and not afraid to admit it...I worship Heinlein, Asimov, Zelazny, Hebert and Ursula K. Le Guin. I once read about a girl breaking up with her boyfriend because he tried to move her sf collection from a very prominent place in their home and even worse to replace them with classics. I think my reaction would be the same. Dump the man that messes with your books is the only right thing to do!
5. I have quite a passion for recycling stuff, sometimes bordering on obsession. A kitchen appliance (i.e. whisk) gets broken? It need to get turned into a necklace. ASAP. Husband says whisk metal was made so it can't me bend. I would beg to differ.
7. I love nature photography. Quite often I take photographs when I'm hiking. They almost never appear on the blog. Well, I can't find a place for everything on this little place of my own, can I?
Now, the rules state I should nominate 11 bloggers but I think I'll just let you tag yourself if you're interested. I would love to know your seven facts.