Early in the morning (outfit post)/ Rano ujutro (odjevna kombinacija)



This is what I wore last Saturday morning. I got up early and it has rained the night before so it was still a bit cold when I got dressed and left  to do some chores. However, as soon as the sun came out realized I have too many layers of clothing... too late...I did remove the shirt but still I was too hot. Does that ever happens to you? My outfit was it seems more spring than summer appropriate but as I said it was still a bit cold when I got dressed...I might have known that it will be hot after...but here I was, all buttoned up and people playing picigin ( our local sport) on the beach  behind me.

Ovo je što sam nosila prošle subote. Rano sam se digla jer sam imala neke stvari za obaviti, a pošto je padala kiša bilo je još hladnjikavo pa sam se obukla više za proljeće nego za ljeto...Naravno čim je sunce izašlo, odmah je zatoplilo (što sam mogla i pretpostaviti) Skinula sam košulja, ali opet mi je bilo vruće. Dogodi li se vama ikad nešto slično? Kriva procjena vremenskih uvjeta?...i eto ja zakopčana, a ljudi iza mene na plaži igraju picigin. 

Comments

  1. Yeap, it's a bit weird, people are swimming and you are with your tights on! But it doesn't really matter, because such thing could happen to anyone! You never know what suprises weather may bring!
    Anyhow, you look lovely)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, tights and beach in summertime just don't go together...but later on in a day I was dressed more beach appropriate i.e. in a bikini:)

      Delete
  2. Ja stalno krivo procjenjujem temperature, i ljeti i zimi :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nije ni čudo kad je vrime skoz poludilo...

      Delete
  3. so nice pics ...
    i wana go to sea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaj ljepote! Želim da sam tu, odmah, sad! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you to share your anecdotes with us, I´m glad you had a beautiful saturday morning at the beach...

    kiss
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vaaau, divna si.

    cageoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a really cute shirt! lovely outfit. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you rock!!! Very chic and casual

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sasvim normalno kada je vrijeme ludo ali ja iz protesta ne ulazim u najlonke barem do rujna :) Haljina ti odlično stoji!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit, your jacket is adorable :)
    Lovely place too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics!! looking at them makes me want to go on holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super slike.svidja mi se kosulja

    ReplyDelete
  13. That happens to me to, sometimes :)
    I like your skirt!

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this happens to me sometimes too!

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello IVana,

    this pattern of your tights looks like a ziiiiipppppppp...;-)

    I like the way how you wear your blouse!

    Bye.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jennifer. I wear these tight often...I like to tie shirts and blouses like this...I think it makes them more feminine.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!