Rock me Amadeus (one Croatian jeans brand I love)!



MY OUTFITS FEATURING THE AMADEUS BRAND ITEMS:

































MY FAVOURITE PAIRS OF JEANS: A VISUAL GUIDE TO WEARING JEANS (modaodaradosti.blogspot.com)



The photographs I'm sharing are my outfits ( in my original post they were photos taken from the brand site but I replaced them with my own.) 

Generally speaking, I must say that I don't think of clothes in terms of season anymore, the weather is so hectic that I don't really see the point in dividing my closet. Sure, really warm sweaters and coats are only for winter but for the rest I just go with the flow. I love how this campaign of theirs turned out, there is such a positive atmosphere on the photos.

Fotografije koje želim podijeliti su moje fotografije mojih odjevnih kombinacija.


.  U načelu, skoro pa i ne djelim odjeću po sezonama više. Jednostavno vrijeme je tako nepredvidljivo da najčešće slažem što mi se sviđa, uz iznimku toplih vesti i kaputa koji su samo za zimu, sva ostala odjeća mi je u kategoriji nikad se ne zna.Jako mi se svidjela ova njihova kampanja, baš je vesela atmosfera na fotografijama.









About the brand

As far as I know, this brand was always denim oriented. Casual chic, one might say. So, usually it is denim that I look for when I enter their store. However, as of late I really like their selection of tees and tops, they're really fun and youthful.

Koliko znam, Amadeus je uvijek bio orijentiran na jeans, a njihova odjeću opisala bi kao ležernu. Obično tražim traperice kada uđem u njihovu trgovinu, ali u zadnje vrijeme jako mi se sviđaju njihove majice, baš su zabavne i mladenačke.


I don't wear jeans everyday but when I do I usually chose this brand. First because of the quality, I have a few pair of Amadeus jeans that  I had literally for years. Second, because of their versatility. So many brands just stick with what is fashionable, for example skinny jeans. Not them, they always have different cuts and as a body type that doesn't look that great in skinny jeans I really appreciate that. Versatility is always good if you ask me.

Ne nosim traperice (farmerke, rebatinke kako je kome draže) baš svaki dan, ali kad ih nosim obično odabirem ove. Prvo zbog kvalitete (imam par pari koje imam već godinama), a drugo zato što imaju različite modele i krojeve, dovoljno izbora da svatko može sebi pronaći što mu pristaje. Ne sviđa mi se što su mnogi brendovi povodljivi, pa čim je nešto u modi proizvode samo isključivo to kao što je bio slučaj za uskim ravnim krojem (skinny jeans) koji ne pristaje svakome pa ni meni.



UPDATE







Comments

  1. I'll visit that site, dear. These dresses are really beautiful and photos are nice too! :D A good way to make pubblicity! :D Kisses, hugs and have a good evening! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moram priznati da nisam godinama bila kod njih... zadnji puta možda u srednjoj (kupila sam pernatu jaknu koju imam još i danas i kao nova je),,,ne znam ni sama zašto! Kakve su mi cijene traperica?

    Odgovor na tvoj komentar... moj mali je "malo velik" ali i rodio se s 4020 g... prava mala mrga... zato i izgleda starije! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of that brand before, but it looks really nice :)
    And you're right, you can totally wear some of those items next season, especially because the weather is getting crazier!

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of them before, but I'll be sure to check them out :)) Super post xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha delle belle cose, do un'occhiata anche al sito ;)


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/08/my-super-girl-tee.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the style of these pics, really sunny and colorful! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    http://www.daddysneatness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che belli i capi di questo brand!
    Ti aspetto su Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn´t know about that brand! but i like all the colored happiness;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

10 STYLE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MALENA/ MONICA BELLUCCI

A COMMISSIONED PAINTING OF A CHAPEL IN MOSTAR: ACRYLICS ON CANVAS- TRAVEL WITH MY ART #36

THE LATHE OF HEAVEN BY URSULA K. LE GUIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION )

EUGENE ONEGIN, A VERSE NOVEL BY A. PUSHKIN (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION: ROADSIDE PICNIC BY ARKADY AND BORIS STRUGATSKY

VISIT STJEPAN'S FORTRESS IN LJUBUŠKI (HERZEGOVINA) WITH ME!

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ BY L.FRANK BAUM (BOOK REVIEW)

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY- 15 READING RECOMMENDATIONS!