petak, 16. kolovoza 2013.

I'm going to visit my family on the island Hvar, I'll be away (and probably without internet) for the next week.
Idem posjetiti obitelj na Hvaru. Biti ću odsutna otprilike tjedan dana i nedostupna na netu.
Ciao, tutti:) Vado a visitare la mia famiglia sull'isola di Hvar. Starò lì (senza internet) per una settimana.




Broj komentara: 38:

  1. See you soon, my sweet friend! I hope that you'll spend a beautiful time with your parents... these photos are wonderful, really wonderful! With friendship and love, a big kiss. I'll wait for your return :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lepo se provedi i uživaj! "Vidimo se" uskoro! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful pictures!
    Have fun dear :)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Divertiti Ivana, deve essere un posto stupendo!:) Un bacione!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful photos!
    Enjoy your trip :)

    www.timolove.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow, this is absolutely amazing place, just like a paradise ! Have a great time!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Dearest Ivana, I wish you wonderful vacations and a happy time with your family <3 The photos are awesome!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Such a beautiful place! I hope you have the best time.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. So so beautiful! I love these photos Ivana. Have fun and great time with your family.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Buona vacanza!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/08/blue-stripes-are-always-perfect-for.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I hope you have a wonderful time! xoxo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. wowwww!!
    amazing and lovly post!!
    love you dear♥♥
    New post on my fashion blog:)
    http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hello dear friend Ivana,these photos are sooo beautiful looks like an amazing place!have fun!many kisses!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. oh enjoy your time it is soooo beautiful there1
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. This looks like an utterly heavenly place.I hope that the sun is shining brightly on your trip and that you are enjoying a relaxing time with your family.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. amazing pictures :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Wow!!! Have an absolutely fabulous time!!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. great photos dear.... I love it! Have a great week...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Uzivaj Ivana! Ocekujemo slike kad se vratis!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Beautiful place x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Just wonderful ! Thank you to share it with us :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. I was there 3 years ago. Lovely Croacia!
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. So beautiful, please take me with you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. Great pics and enjoy time with your family)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I'm glad it led me to yours. Have a great time spending the holidays with your family!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Hi Ivana, hope you are doing fine there) Those photographs are gorgeous and the view is really beautiful! I's like to see it with my own eyes)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Enjoy your trip! I am sure you will have wonderful time. :)

    Win gorgeous earrings!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.